• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castle Vidcons take on PS4

Tiamant

cv0097.jpg

Awesome seeing these come back. Definitely signs of console war brewing again. I need more popcorn for this gen, didn't have enough for last gen =/

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
The last two were about PC, this one about a new monarch. Will we ever learn the details of Wii's death though?

The peasants were starved, Wii couldn't continue to live in good health and starved to death while it's son, prince Wii U watched in horror.

The peasants were starved, Wii couldn't continue to live in good health and starved to death while it's son, prince Wii U watched in horror.

Rumors say that Wii U was an illegitimate child that celebrated in secret the death of the King. Now even with the kingdom impoverished he tries to lead a life that mimics the neighboring kingdoms. But growing far from the court, he never got the education to realize that he is copying the old ways of monarchs who are soon to be replaced.

Terrell

Regular updates? If not, I find it difficult to care. Sporadic here-and-there updates don't do much for me, makes it so that I feel its absence every time it returns and then vanishes into the mists again.

Flatline

Banned
Is there a way to keep quoted pics enlarged without having to keep clicking on the mouse? I'm trying to scroll the quoted pics and I can't.

Savitar

Always loved these, was disappointed when they stopped. Anyone have an idea why?

Sorry to see King Wii go, he was such a fun evil glorious bastard.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
That's what I thought too, but there's apparently a thing called the Wii Mini, and it's a top loader.

there's been multiple threads and discussions about it on gaming side for the past few months. you've also probably never heard about it because as of recently it's been relegated to canada. weird, I know.

Rumors say that Wii U was an illegitimate child that celebrated in secret the death of the King. Now even with the kingdom impoverished he tries to lead a life that mimics the neighboring kingdoms. But growing far from the court, he never got the education to realize that he is copying the old ways of monarchs who are soon to be replaced.

Pretty good!

Deadbeat

Banned
Does anyone know which comic had the phantom console and his collection of failures? It had flagship studios represented as a flagship landing into his collection.

Replicant

They are hit and miss. Sometimes I don't understand what they're trying to say but other times I do and it's funny.

Also is PS3 sleeping with a male Move controller? In that case, I approve!

Top Bottom