• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow E3 Trailer

duckroll

Great music, script actually seems pretty strong this time round, and the atmosphere looks great. I hope we get to see some great gameplay footage at tomorrow's Konami conference. :D

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Was that Patrick Stewart voicing in the beginning?

Edit: it is. With Robert Carlyle too. Wow.

I'm really looking forward to this, but the trailers have been really long and disjointed.

I switched off half way though because they seem to be revealing way too much!

Joei

I wasn't too impressed with the visuals, but I don't think it was bad by any means. And there was no gameplay, so poop.

mello

Really impressive. Lovely score, and well directed scenes. Capcom take notes, this is how you outsource your IP.

Can't wait to see gameplay at the conference tomorrow.

Production values are insane here.

The gameplay will probably be more of the bland God of War fare but that would still make it leagues better than any other 3D Castlevania.

Hope we see more soon.

7Th

Looks really bland, even with the high production values; the music was by far the best thing of that trailer.

Hyphen

Due to a media blackout, I refuse to watch this trailer, or look out for the inevitable gameplay footage. But it's encouraging to read a few positive thoughts.

Desi

I adore this game. Everything about it looks so good. Cannot wait to bash Camilla into pieces as a Belmont. Also really digging the artstyle, just to counteract all the bland comments.

Barakov

Gold Member
Really fantastic trailer. It's nice to see what we're getting story-wise from this. I don't care if you call it Belmont of War or whatever, this looks like it's going to be pretty damn good.

Socreges

Banned
Looks wonderful, but I wish they'd shown some gameplay. Tomorrow, I guess

The game has an incredible look. I can't understand people saying "bland" at all

Top Bottom