• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Catherine costumes for Persona 5, game shipped 550k copies

miku

RUjk9ll.jpg

zOaT9AF.jpg

Free between 10/5~10/10, 800 yen after the 10th. Also comes with battle BGM and accessory

Don't really want to make a thread but they look so pretty~

p-ch

ranmafan

Oh those costumes are so awesome, and free too for the first week! Downloading them the second they go up. Atlus you just keep giving us so much amazing stuff! I love it!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Yeah, I'm definitely getting these costumes as soon as they go live.

Aki-at

Yeah, at this point it probably maxes out at 2-2.5m global. P4G did 700k, global, on Vita of all things. 550k shipped just in Japan? They must be losing their minds over there.

Edit:

Damn, didn't even think of this. I know it's coming out in Korea. Is China getting it?

China is getting it in February.

Not sure 1 million in Asia is doable, depends mainly on legs and how receptive China is to Persona.

wapplew

Yeah, at this point it probably maxes out at 2-2.5m global. P4G did 700k, global, on Vita of all things. 550k shipped just in Japan? They must be losing their minds over there.

Edit:

Damn, didn't even think of this. I know it's coming out in Korea. Is China getting it?

Officially? Maybe not, but it will come with Traditional Chinese in HK and TW, China will import as usual.

They all look so good. Of course the two best girls are the ones who are representing Catherine/Katherine. Think I might be spending a lot of money on persona dlc. Looks so good.

Makoto still mvp though. Makoto and Anne are never going to leave my party.

N30RYU

Amazing

Will download every DLC for this game... free or not

Also half a million even if shipped only in Japan are AWESOME numbers

Already 550k copies in Japan alone? Christ, this game is going to be so big, bigger than everything else Atlus ever did before. That Catherine managed to sell well in the west is a very strong indicator this game will do very well in the west as well.

Betting on 1.5 Million+ sold.

Top Bottom