• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Catherine Tournament Hype Thread - Pushin' Blocks At EVO 1015!

Fighting games? Pfft. Real Men(and Women!) push blocks.

http://www.twitch.tv/finestko

PS3, Versus Colosseum. That is where it all began, and where the mad hype continues to this day.

We don't stop until we hit the Evo Spot.

giancarlo123x

Banned
May 11, 2010
I just saw this in the Catherine thread. Then the stream chat said there was now a topic here in Gaf. This is so hype!

sleepykyo

Jul 12, 2008
James' defense is amazing.

edit: And right as I type that, the guy baits him into falling into his death.

Colocho

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
I'm far from for a Catherine expert, but I saw some very sketchy moves by player two there.

sonicmj1

Dec 2, 2007
This is kind of the best thing ever. So many mindgames. I'll have to try this with my friends the next chance I get.

Coliseum is local only, right?

Duffyside

Banned
Sep 8, 2010
Heh, question: there was a livestream of some Street Fighter tourney player giving Catherine a shot on Very Hard mode... what ever happened with that? Did he fall in love and start this new tournament? Doubt it.

giancarlo123x

Banned
May 11, 2010
I would love if this stream somehow got to Atlus and they added more to this mode like online play and new stages.

Feb 22, 2010
Man, I can't wait to see players with the fundamentals down, the matches are going to be fast and bloody.

NinajHeartless said:
*Right Click*

*Save Image As*

Ah yeah Ninaj :) I made that just for us Chie fans! I expect to see it a lot when the Persona figher comes out.

Duffyside

Banned
Sep 8, 2010
O_O HOLY CRAP! My appreciation for Catherine just shot through the roof! I should've tried this Coliseum mode!!!