• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Caucaphobia: The Fear or Hatred of White People

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
They also think their ancestors were Egyptian pharaohs or some shit.
Well, Egypt IS in Africa.

Anyway... That stems from wanting black kids and adults to have pride in themselves. That they aren't ONLY descendants of slaves.

But it's faulty because we ALL didn't come from royalty. Some of us descend from warriors, farmers, cooks, shamans, healers, chieftains, every day folks who just worked the land to provide for their families. I guess whoever decided on the "we were royalty" wanted to shoot for the sky with what they knew most people knew of Africa, i.e. Egyptian royalty.

Africa is HUGE and can house more than a few countries (like the US and even South America)... Not every country in Africa was or is a hotbed of war, poverty and famine. Many kingdoms, empires existed throughout the continent. There's so much to have pride in having been descendants of that continent.

Just like for white Americans, so many scientists and politicians you can have pride in that helped America be great.

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Well, Egypt IS in Africa.

Anyway... That stems from wanting black kids and adults to have pride in themselves. That they aren't ONLY descendants of slaves.
Well that really does showcase the absolutely disgraceful state of the black community, doesn't it? So desperate for inspiration that they feel they have to go all the way back to ancient Egypt. Are they going to pay reparations to the Jews?

Anyway, who cares what you're descended from? What matters is what you do as a person. As for who black kids should look up to, it should be their father. The real one.

Last edited:

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
But no, broad spectrum White Supremacy isn't a real fucking thing.

And what does control have to do with fear? That is the most idiotic thing I have heard. You're really all over the place and I am not sure I should have even bothered to reply.

So spending 5 minutes doing some light research on how language on race has been cultivated in this country and trying to have a conversation is a persecution complex?

DON"T BE DAFT...

Proceeds to be completely daft.

You aren't very intelligent are you?

• LOL
Reactions: Off Duty Ninja

dragonfart28

Gab Ambassador
Jun 12, 2009
I'm Italian and have kids from a half Chinese, half German.

The German side was definitely the nuttier of the two.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
Well that really does showcase the absolutely disgraceful state of the black community, doesn't it? So desperate for inspiration that they feel they have to go all the way back to ancient Egypt. Are they going to pay reparations to the Jews?

Anyway, who cares what you're descended from? What matters is what you do as a person. As for who black kids should look up to, it should be their father. The real one.

Lots of black kids know their fathers. I'm adopted so I never knew mine (my mom's a widow and never remarried... Adopted me as a widow). Most black kids are kids of divorce. Even when the parents never married, MOST know who their fathers are. The loudest ones you probably hear are the deadbeats and the women who are trying to get them to do the right thing. They disgust me (the males).

I think the point is, the media (movies and television and the news) is more influential than you may want to believe. I'm not even talking about politics... But images of actors on screen... And, in the case of news, who they choose to show as the latest Boogeyman criminal.

There's a reason Coming to America, the Tyler Perry movies, Black Panther and others do as well as they have among black movie goers... They're eager to see positive images of themselves instead of the stereotypical gangbanger, criminal, drug addict, abusive parent/spouse. It's also why "black love" is heralded so much... Because up until recently, the black man was either abusive to the wife or the black woman was alone with kids.

Who says you can't be civil in PolGaf? LOL!

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Lots of black kids know their fathers. I'm adopted so I never knew mine (my mom's a widow and never remarried... Adopted me as a widow). Most black kids are kids of divorce. Even when the parents never married, MOST know who their fathers are. The loudest ones you probably hear are the deadbeats and the women who are trying to get them to do the right thing. They disgust me (the males).

I think the point is, the media (movies and television and the news) is more influential than you may want to believe. I'm not even talking about politics... But images of actors on screen... And, in the case of news, who they choose to show as the latest Boogeyman criminal.

There's a reason Coming to America, the Tyler Perry movies, Black Panther and others do as well as they have among black movie goers... They're eager to see positive images of themselves instead of the stereotypical gangbanger, criminal, drug addict, abusive parent/spouse. It's also why "black love" is heralded so much... Because up until recently, the black man was either abusive to the wife or the black woman was alone with kids.

Who says you can't be civil in PolGaf? LOL!
Maybe. If it helps, then I'm all for it.

Reactions: DeafTourette

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
Built by Europeans and maintained by Europeans? lol....

I see, you are a lost cause already. Stop calling White Americans "Europeans"... Like seriously. Vast majority of them don't even relate to Europeans beyond blood.
That’s strange, my family has been in America for 5 generations and I know the town outside of York where my father’s side is from in the UK, my mother is German. Was actually stationed in southern Germany for 7 years where she is from. I also speak fluent German. Most white people I know can tell me quite a bit about their roots, it’s important to all people. Whites just don’t volunteer it, because nobody wants to hear it. It takes white people growing some balls. Have pride, and be willing to say fuck you to those who disrespect you and your heritage. How do you even make a statement like that. Durr, da whites don’t even know their culture for the most part in America.. what the fuck kind of white people are you kicking it with?

ssolitare

Banned
Jan 12, 2009
Wow calling somebody who tells the truth a racist, how original of you. Sorry if statistical facts hurt your feelings.
I wonder what the facts would say if you apply the same thing to other leading races. "A lot less" most likely. But I shouldn't have to tell you that, should I.

Jon Neu

..he neus nothing
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
lol... What is with these posts?

Seriously, White people with a persecution complex? Get real, White people control most of the country, stop acting like they are being oppressed. The fact they have so much control is why there is no "whitephobia" that people speak of, because a person being afraid of White people isn't equal to a White person being afraid of any other minority and that is due to the power they have.
“Racism against white people isn’t racism because they have power or something”.

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
That’s strange, my family has been in America for 5 generations and I know the town outside of York where my father’s side is from in the UK, my mother is German. Was actually stationed in southern Germany for 7 years where she is from. I also speak fluent German. Most white people I know can tell me quite a bit about their roots, it’s important to all people. Whites just don’t volunteer it, because nobody wants to hear it. It takes white people growing some balls. Have pride, and be willing to say fuck you to those who disrespect you and your heritage. How do you even make a statement like that. Durr, da whites don’t even know their culture for the most part in America.. what the fuck kind of white people are you kicking it with?
Do people like you have reading issues?

"Like seriously. Vast majority of them don't even relate to Europeans beyond blood. "

Read that over and over again until you actually understand what that statement is saying. I even bold a word for you to make it easier. Now if you still argue with this statement even after understanding it, then I am just going to call bullshit. You and the people you know are in the minority in this.

“Racism against white people isn’t racism because they have power or something”.
Again, read that post over. I swear some of you just read what you want and come to entirely different conclusions. Its like you all purposely carry strawmen with you everywhere you go.

There is racism against White people just like there is "fear", its just the power dynamics involved makes it a negligible subject to talk about besides individual cases.

Systemic racism is the key word when people talk about racism, because obviously anyone from any race can be racist, but that isn't where the problem because an issue. Racism + significant power/control is where racism becomes a serious issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeafTourette

CaptainAnchovie

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
European Americans relate to Europeans like anyone else relates more closely to their race.
If you don't know the significance of Heritability or the estimates, from Twin Studies, we have for variance attributable to Genes, then you shouldn't be making proclaimations.
Heritability of Religiosity, estimated at about .5 :
Heritability of Political Views at about .4:
Heritability of Intelligence(up to .8) itself which can be positively or negatively correlated with many life outcomes:
The heritability of Tribalism is anywhere from .4 to .6 and differs between ethnic groups(Dr. Edward Dutton has a Book called Race Differences in EthnoCentrism):
European Americans are going to be more similar on a population level to Europeans in their homelands than any other population in the US.
Civics has fuck all to do with genes which underlie the environment. They shape our very predispositions and world view. So I'm going to keep calling White Americans "Europeans" because that is more descriptive of the distinct population that has particular interests and ideals separate from other Races(and more granular ethnicities) in the US who have their own Economic interests and ideals.

Last edited:

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
You come off rather bigoted, keep going.

I don't really care? I do not hide my dislike of right-wing asshats, especially when they act like asshats. I have been able to discuss with right-wing people in person (including a Black Trump voter who is also a conspiracy theorist.
Like he believe the LGBTQ+ movement is a secret pedophile movement, an attempt to legalize pedophilia), in a polite manner, but that is because he also did the same. I engage according to the one responding unless I am the one starting the conversation.

If one act like an idiot thenI will respond to one as such.

Dec 15, 2011
You know, the ones who seem to be intellectually dishonest and tend to also be right leaning posters. Its too obvious to see, too, because they always do it.
Point out the specific intellectual dishonesty.
Provide verifiable, objective evidence of your claim.
Demonstrate, empirically, that those you accuse are right leaning.

Thanks.

Last edited:

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
Point out the specific intellectual dishonesty.
Provide verifiable, objective evidence of your claim.
Demonstrate, empirically, that those you accuse are right leaning.

Thanks.
How about, no? I will use my own guideline as you will yours.

Also I said "tend to be right leaning", not always. There are plenty of left (typically far left and I say that as a far left person) who do the same.

EDIT: If you can't see it by reading the conversation, then nothing can help there.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
I don't really care? I do not hide my dislike of right-wing asshats, especially when they act like asshats. I have been able to discuss with right-wing people in person (including a Black Trump voter who is also a conspiracy theorist.
Like he believe the LGBTQ+ movement is a secret pedophile movement, an attempt to legalize pedophilia), in a polite manner, but that is because he also did the same. I engage according to the one responding unless I am the one starting the conversation.

If one act like an idiot thenI will respond to one as such.
You have such charged language. I think you might be projecting. :pie_thinking:

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2011
How about, no? I will use my own guideline as you will yours.

Also I said "tend to be right leaning", not always. There are plenty of left (typically far left and I say that as a far left person) who do the same.

EDIT: If you can't see it by reading the conversation, then nothing can help there.
Thank you for deepening my understanding of intellectual dishonesty.

Last edited:

CaptainAnchovie

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Also anyone who looks at the population-level variance, say in Test Scores for example, and says that "Systemic Racism and Bias" is responsible for the difference, without once considering how significant Heritable Differences at a population level might explain and predict better than their half-cocked Social Determinist theories, is a fucking Charlatan.
You want someone to blame for the inherent differences we see at every level, every socio-economic rung of the ladder, and you do so by demonizing European Society as being at fault. Your Marxist science denying Bullshit isn't going to fly in the modern era of Qualitative Genetics, we can now prove the theories and predictively valid ideas that Twin Studies and Quantitative Genetics put forth.
If you're still blaming Racism and Bias for variance in the 21st Century, it's because you're Anti-European, a hateful cretin stuck in the past clinging to failef Egalitarian Theories.

• Fire
Reactions: RSB and Tesseract

Avasarala

Emoji Emperor
Staff Member
Jul 9, 2018
@TarNaru33

Every post you have made in this thread is insultingly critical of the person you're responding to. Do you have a contribution to make, or are you here merely to insult people?

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.

"Like seriously. Vast majority of them don't even relate to Europeans beyond blood. "

Read that over and over again until you actually understand what that statement is saying. I even bold a word for you to make it easier. Now if you still argue with this statement even after understanding it, then I am just going to call bullshit. You and the people you know are in the minority in this.

Again, read that post over. I swear some of you just read what you want and come to entirely different conclusions. Its like you all purposely carry strawmen with you everywhere you go.

There is racism against White people just like there is "fear", its just the power dynamics involved makes it a negligible subject to talk about besides individual cases.

Systemic racism is the key word when people talk about racism, because obviously anyone from any race can be racist, but that isn't where the problem because an issue. Racism + significant power/control is where racism becomes a serious issue.
Ahh I see, you’re taking the only I truly understand the intricacies of Europeans and American whites angle. That’s a stretch but you seem up to the task.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

lol

A wild power+ fallacy appeared!

• LOL
Reactions: danielberg

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
Ahh I see, you’re taking the only I truly understand the intricacies of Europeans and American whites angle. That’s a stretch but you seem up to the task.
No, but I guess you can't help but read whatever you want, huh?

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
ah yes, power dynamics and systemic privilege

hello comrade, can you tell us more

Also anyone who looks at the population-level variance, say in Test Scores for example, and says that "Systemic Racism and Bias" is responsible for the difference, without once considering how significant Heritable Differences at a population level might explain and predict better than their half-cocked Social Determinist theories, is a fucking Charlatan.
You want someone to blame for the inherent differences we see at every level, every socio-economic rung of the ladder, and you do so by demonizing European Society as being at fault. Your Marxist science denying Bullshit isn't going to fly in the modern era of Qualitative Genetics, we can now prove the theories and predictively valid ideas that Twin Studies and Quantitative Genetics put forth.
If you're still blaming Racism and Bias for variance in the 21st Century, it's because you're Anti-European, a hateful cretin stuck in the past clinging to failef Egalitarian Theories.
oh hell yeah

Last edited:
Reactions: Riven326

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
@TarNaru33

Every post you have made in this thread is insultingly critical of the person you're responding to. Do you have a contribution to make, or are you here merely to insult people?
Its not like I had many posts to respond to that is posting genuinely.

ah yes, power dynamics and systemic privilege

hello comrade, can you tell us more
Its funny, because in a communist nation, it would still be an issue because its in human nature.

In fact a lot of populist uprisings tend to rise up using it.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Its not like I had many posts to respond to that is posting genuinely.

Its funny, because in a communist nation, it would still be an issue because its in human nature.

In fact a lot of populist uprisings tend to rise up using it.
The one below looks pretty genuine to me. Maybe look under your own shoe?

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
I wonder what the facts would say if you apply the same thing to other leading races. "A lot less" most likely. But I shouldn't have to tell you that, should I.
I don't even know what you're trying to say here. What the fuck is a "leading race"?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

CaptainAnchovie

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Why don't you point out the areas you have issue with.
I'm sure he takes issue with the idea that European Americans are more similar to Europeans themselves than their fellow Americans.
Given that every trait you can imagine has a genetic component to it(after all, everything is Genes expressed within a given Environment), it should come as no surprise that there are patterns of Behavior and traits, in criminality, in Intelligence, in Industriousness, in political tendencies which European Americans are, on average, very similar to Europeans at large. Certainly they're much closer to Europeans than say African Americans or Hispanic/Latino Americans.

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
Why don't you point out the areas you have issue with.
This half of his post starts rambling about things I have not said, and even starts going into a "White people are disrespected" rant. I even pointed out that beyond knowing there were Germans, Irish, etc. in their family, the vast majority of Americans do not relate to Europeans beyond it. They don't consider themselves European, they don't take part in a tradition that ethnic group do. That's what "the vast majority of them [White Americans] don't even relate to Europeans beyond blood" means.

At best, he don't know what "relate" in that sentence mean or skipped out on what "beyond blood" means. I don't even personally care nor consider it a positive or a negative that someone may not know their ancestors, so the "Durr, da" bit makes no sense to even add.

Whites just don’t volunteer it, because nobody wants to hear it. It takes white people growing some balls. Have pride, and be willing to say fuck you to those who disrespect you and your heritage. How do you even make a statement like that. Durr, da whites don’t even know their culture for the most part in America.. what the fuck kind of white people are you kicking it with?

Last edited:

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
This half of his post starts rambling about things I have not said, and even starts going into a "White people are disrespected" rant. I even pointed out that beyond knowing there were Germans, Irish, etc. in their family, the vast majority of Americans do not relate to Europeans beyond it. They don't consider themselves European, they don't take part in a tradition that ethnic group do. That's what "the vast majority of them [White Americans] don't even relate to Europeans beyond blood" means.

At best, he don't know what "relate" in that sentence mean or skipped out on what "beyond blood" means. I don't even personally care nor consider it a positive or a negative that someone may not know their ancestors, so the "Durr, da" bit makes no sense to even add.

[SPOILER="Whites just don’t volunteer it, because nobody wants to hear it. It takes white people growing some balls. Have pride, and be willing to say fuck you to those who disrespect you and your heritage. How do you even make a statement like that. Durr, da whites don’t even know their culture for the most part in America.. what the fuck kind of white people are you kicking it with?"[/SPOILER]
Why are you telling other people what they think? How do you know white Americans don't consider themselves European? Sure, they're Americans by birth. But the genetic make up and physical characteristics are undeniably European.

That being said, I think most white Americans would say they are American if asked. Although these days with the identity politics being what they are, I think more and more white Americans are becoming racially conscious and perhaps identifying more as European.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

More telling the forum what other people think; speaking for them like a mind reader. Almost as if you are generalizing an entire race of people.

Keep going.

Last edited:
Reactions: highrider

CaptainAnchovie

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
They don't consider themselves European, they don't take part in a tradition that ethnic group do.
Ethnic Traditions like the ones you're describing are superficial, not really attributable to genes, but circumstance and history.
The way in which European Americans are similar to Europeans is purely in Empirically measured tendencies and traits, phenotypes manifesting themselves in similar patterns regardless of the differing environments. It doesn't matter whether they do or don't take part in some obscure tradition found in only one European Country, the US is Pan-European and the general similarities are self-evident.

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
Why are you telling other people what they think? How do you know white Americans don't consider themselves European? Sure, they're Americans by birth. But the genetic make up and physical characteristics are undeniably European.

That being said, I think most white Americans would say they are American if asked. Although these days with the identity politics being what they are, I think more and more white Americans are becoming racially conscious and perhaps identifying more as European.
Please do not forget the "beyond blood" part, yes, many are aware they come from German families and such. The part I am disputing is that they consider themselves German for example. That is more common among 2nd or 3rd generation back immigrants. Which isn't the majority of White people.

You are referring to the spike in DNA ancestry search?

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Please do not forget the "beyond blood" part, yes, many are aware they come from German families and such. The part I am disputing is that they consider themselves German for example. That is more common among 2nd or 3rd generation back immigrants. Which isn't the majority of White people.

You are referring to the spike in DNA ancestry search?
I agree. They wouldn't call themselves German or British because that's too specific. Take me for example. My mother's side is Italian, fathers side is German. I don't consider myself either of those because I was born in America and consider myself American. However, I do consider my genetic make up to be European.

I'm not up to date on the specifics regarding DNA searches. I wasn't even aware there was a spike. If I had to guess, I'd go with potential causes being curiosity and/or identity politics being so prominent in our society today.

While identity politics certainly drives division in our society, I would argue that an increase in racial consciousness among whites is actually a positive. We are the only race that is taught from birth not see color and to be ashamed of ourselves, for we not only inherit the sins of our forefathers, but we ourselves are oppressors and are the product of a white privilege power structure that still dominates western civilization.

In my view, the more whites that wake up from the slumber and realize what is being done to them, how they are being lied to, and embrace being white as opposed to being ashamed of it, the better it is for all of us. The anti-white rhetoric we see today from the left and the democrat party has only put whites on the defensive and made those with a weak will much more susceptible to suspicion and paranoia, which always has the potential to lead to violence.

Last edited:

TarNaru33

Banned
Dec 13, 2013
I agree. They wouldn't call themselves German or British because that's too specific. Take me for example. My mother's side is Italian, fathers side is German. I don't consider myself either of those because I was born in America and consider myself American. However, I do consider my genetic make up to be European.

I'm not up to date on the specifics regarding DNA searches. I wasn't even aware there was a spike. If I had to guess, I'd go with potential causes being curiosity and/or identity politics being so prominent in our society today.

While identity politics certainly drives division in our society, I would argue that an increase in racial consciousness among whites is actually a positive. We are the only race that is taught from birth not see color and to be ashamed of ourselves, for we not only inherit the sins of our forefathers, but we ourselves are oppressors and are the product of a white privilege power structure that still dominates western civilization.

In my view, the more whites that wake up from the slumber and realize what is being done to them, how they are being lied to, and embrace being white as opposed to being ashamed of it, the better it is for all of us. The anti-white rhetoric we see today from the left and the democrat party has only put whites on the defensive and made those with a weak will much more susceptible to suspicion and paranoia, which always has the potential to lead to violence.
There was an increase in DNA searches, but that is probably more likely due to more people knowing that its available at an affordable cost.

There are 2 forms of identity politics, inclusive and exclusive. The exclusive one is the one that drives division in our society. The problem is they are polar opposites and those that see inclusive identity politics and take issue with it, seem to think that its excluding them just because its not fully about them.

Its not the only race being taught to "not see color" even though that is a fallacy anyways, there is no way one can "not see color". If being asked to understand one's privilege is the same as shaming, then we will never get anywhere as a diverse society.

Anti-White rhetoric? I really don't understand this persecution complex others are having with regards to what is happening today. The reason why you see issues with this, is because its mainly White people vs everyone else in regards to moving the country forward. There is a reason minorities vote Democrat and Republican party is dominant with White voters.

CaptainAnchovie

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
Anti-White rhetoric? I really don't understand this persecution complex others are having with regards to what is happening today.
Yes Anti-White.
It stems from Marxist, Postmodern Theories which seek explanations for variances between races through purely social explanations, but the only people who are ever blamed for the variance are Europeans in these very anti-White theories. Genes in combination with the environment explain 100% of the variance, but it's about determing how much of the variance is attributable to one or the other.
Attempting to assign 100% of the variation we observe to Environmental factors is dishonest and results in actually discriminatory policies like affirmative action or theories like "White Privilege" because of the mistaken belief that variance is a solveable problem that MUST be corrected.

The reason why you see issues with this, is because its mainly White people vs everyone else in regards to moving the country forward. There is a reason minorities vote Democrat and Republican party is dominant with White voters.
Or perhaps Europeans in the US simply don't have a reason to vote for socialist policies. Economic group interests take primacy over social policy. Why would it be in European American's interests to subsidize the children of people who are outbreeding them and politically dispossessing them?
Hispanics/Latinos/African Americans don't vote for Democrats because they want transgender Bathrooms and Speech codes, by all accounts/surveys they're more socially conservative than the US European populace. Minorities vote for their economic interests, which to them is socialism given their economic status, they aren't bearing the brunt of the taxes the White Middle Class does and they get to have children to then have them paid for. In other words, minorities don't care for your idea of progress, they just want taxpayer money so they can have kids.

Stop subscribing to monumentally stupid notions of "Progress". When you unmask it, Democracy is just a proxy for vicious tribalism and people are voting in their interests at the expense of others.

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
There was an increase in DNA searches, but that is probably more likely due to more people knowing that its available at an affordable cost.

There are 2 forms of identity politics, inclusive and exclusive. The exclusive one is the one that drives division in our society. The problem is they are polar opposites and those that see inclusive identity politics and take issue with it, seem to think that its excluding them just because its not fully about them.

Its not the only race being taught to "not see color" even though that is a fallacy anyways, there is no way one can "not see color". If being asked to understand one's privilege is the same as shaming, then we will never get anywhere as a diverse society.

Anti-White rhetoric? I really don't understand this persecution complex others are having with regards to what is happening today. The reason why you see issues with this, is because its mainly White people vs everyone else in regards to moving the country forward. There is a reason minorities vote Democrat and Republican party is dominant with White voters.
I disagree. I think there is only one kind of identity politics.

I agree. That's why using someone's privilege, real or imagined, is a sure way to lose their support and/or put them on the defensive.

I disagree. I would argue the reason you see issues with this is because the mainstream media. The left, the democrat party, etc, are demonizing whites and blaming them for all the ills of the world.

I read numerous articles this week that made the claim that whites and conservatives have a problem with violence. The statistics indicate otherwise and they know this. In fact, the statistics clearly suggest that it is the black race and democrat party that has a problem with violent behavior. It is mostly blacks killing other blacks at an as to fishing rate. But notice how that detail is left out of the narrative.

If it truly is whites versus everyone else in this so-called "diverse society" then I question the value of that society and whether or not it is actually diverse.

Last edited: