• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CBOAT's latest update

Status
Not open for further replies.
iZ5e5e5hrHdqH.gif

Milennia

Ouch.... 900p incoming for more titles?

Hes saying that forza will be an exception to their 720p- 900 p rule is what im getting out of the second statement

* i never said anything about forza being 1080p, but they should make it. Exception, not the rule though, nevermind trying to match eyecandy thanks to esram, 720p- 900p will be the norm on xbone just you watch*

catmincer

"I hope you aren't fans of 1080P on Xbox One.When hardware is released you'll see what I mean about issues. Upclocks too risk everywhere, 2014 was a better idea."

Sounds like there'll be problems a-la Xbox 360 with reliability and it was rushed out to be in 2013 rather than 2014 when planned.

jwk94

Translation please.

EDIT:
"I hope you aren't fans of 1080P on Xbox One.When hardware is released you'll see what I mean about issues. Upclocks too risk everywhere, 2014 was a better idea."

Sounds like there'll be problems a-la Xbox 360 with reliability and it was rushed out to be in 2013 rather than 2014 when planned.

Thanks!

quick translation:

I am shocked at this surprise, truly am

btw, I hope you aren't fans of 1080p on Xbox One, when it is out in the wild you will see what I mean about the issues.

MS should of released the XBO in 2014

Odrion

Banned
nib95 translates:
I am shocked at this surprise. Truly I am.

By the way, I hope you aren't fans of 1080p on Xbox One. When the hardware is out in the wild you will see what I meant about issues. Up-clocks too. Risk is everywhere at the moment, this place is nuts. A 2014 release was a better plan.

Odrion

Banned
I wonder if this implies that we WILL see resolution differences in the launch third party titles between Xbone and PS4.

frostshade

Neo Member
Wow, despite the PR issues they had for a long time, I at least hoped for better news from the technical side. Cboat, I salute you.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Xbone severely underpowered? Didn't we know that already?

Have you seen that EDGE thread where people are constantly grasping to straws? At least the weekly Leadbetter piece has stopped since it's clear now where the Xbone sits compared to the superior PS4.

UNCMark

Banned
I find it hard to believe the Feb event is what rushed everything. The rumors late last year were saying that despite possible yield issues MS was going to release the console in 2013. No matter what. I'm sure Sony's putting a lot of pressure on them though. You can see that in the pre-order differences, the slew of 180s, and the desperate inclusion of Forza and Fifa in Europe.

At this stage I wouldn't touch a launch Xbone with a 10 foot pole. I got too burnt by launch 360s.

Happy to sit and wait awhile with my PC.

Not sure why he bothered to obfuscate on this one. Not exactly earth-shaking revelations on this round. The fact that most games are probably going to have a compromise in terms of resolution to run on X-Box One is almost a non-statement, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom