• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt publishes its Q1 results, makes $8.5 million net profit

hemo memo

Gold Member
Yeah but Witcher 3 combat it trash?!

But seriously well deserved. Fantastic team/studio, fantastic game. Support thier games and fans like no other.

Phyla

This is sad. GOG IMO is better than Steam for non-multiplayer games. More people should download Galaxy and give it a whirl.

Yep. They've been releasing quality titles (Firewatch, The Witness, Banner Saga 2, Stardew Valley) recently and I'd love to see them get more support. DRM-free, whats not to like?

That was last year with a major release, which they won't have now for several years (unless of course they would have a side team working on a yet undisclosed project).

The expansion should provide a nice influx of cash hopefully, and they could possibly help publish smaller project which could also be very successful in their own right, but as said, I was expecting GoG to help with operations quite a bit more.
Well from my understanding, we are getting some kinda of game in 2016, a different kind of game they never did before, some say it is VR Gwent or something, bottom line they got something to bring them cash, along side the Blood and Wine expansion which I know will do great.

There is also the possibility of a GOTY Edition for TW3, which they are considering but there are no plans for it yet, but I'm sure they will release one. They got everything figured out till the release of Cyberpunk 2077.

Top Bottom