• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD PROJEKT RED BOSS LIKES TWEETS CRITICISING SONY FOR REMOVING CYBERPUNK 2077

This level of "outrage" is synonymous with woke culture. Be careful Sony fans. If you let it in it will only rot the company and games you love. And it has already infected Sony corporate and some of Sony's biggest devs ( Naughty Dog ).

There is a line between being rightfully angry about something and being outraged about everything. And it's easy to slip from the former to the latter. Be mindful.

WTF is he doing on Twitter? He should be out there managing the devs as they patch the game. If he had done his job from the beginning none of this shit would be happening and the devs wouldn’t be seeing sleepless nights of coding
as their game gets delisted and dragged through the mud. The fucking nerve of this guy trying to look like a victim when he knowingly lied to customers and investors about his game.

Last edited:

Edgelord79

Gold Member
There is zero chance there will be "millions" of refunds. Gimmie a break.
I think it's possible 30,000 copies could be refunded. That works equate to approximate to approximately a couple of million dollars. I didn't mean millions of copies would be refunded. Probably should have been more clear... internet and all.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
I think you're the seething little brat that thinks he's high above everyone else. This is my preferred forum. Too butthurt you got banned for talking about too much diversity? Lmao.
Nah nah.

Preferred forum though since 2018 you made 260 posts????

Go back to reee. That is YOUR preferred forum.

Jtibh

Banned
Sony fanboys mate, they can't deal with the reality. U often recognise them by putting smiley icons on reactions funny enough. Always the same clowns.

That's the whole issue. They tested the product and thought it was fine. CDPR is on a heavy time table and basically shipped it because sony found it acceptable for there lower end platform. Then when shit hits the fan and people want a refund cdpr allows them because they know they fucked up to help people out and even goes out of there way to do it with physical copy's.

But ofcourse one company decides to throw a tantrum which is called sony.

tenor.gif

Now its not unexpected from them tho, because the company has been heavily infiltrated already for a while by mentally ill SJW's. So its not shocking even remotely they tried to cancel CDPR and there you go.

Here's a good example of current day sony.

EZYAZaLWkAAAuJt.jpg
Sony fanboy for pointing out the obvious 😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aidah

Crazy how much CDPR fucked up the release of Cyberpunk. A series of bad decisions. It will still be extremely successful financially though.

Also Sony probably delisted the game because they're getting way too many refund requests to want to keep selling it (thanks to CDPR), not based on an assessment of the game's state or whatever, so no point in bringing up prior buggy or unfinished releases.

sinnergy

He has a point , both Anthem and Avengers are broken beyond repair ..

You have to be just if you are this big like Sony, and handle each case equally.

IT did pass Sony cert.. just saying .

Last edited:
Gaming drama at its finest. Different communities going at it, platform fans going at it....politics thrown in... everyone has a take, people take sides, argue and fight, pour out their emotions...

Cyberpunk has become a toxic word in just a few days.

Last edited:

Fahdis

Its evilore not evillore. The master will spank your little bitch ass back to reee for calling his name wrong.

Lmao. Poor little child gets all personal and uses profanity. Go suck on Neil Druck's rainbow dong. Pony on damage control painting me out to be a terrorist from the other forum he was banned from 🤣. Stop crying.

BeardGawd

Banned
The game crashes your PS4, PS4 Pro or PS5 each 5 minutes.

If that is not broken then I don’t know what is lol
Crashes every 5 minutes? Stop spreading FUD. There are tons of people who have beaten the game on Playstation and tons of people say they've only encountered a handful of bugs. Yes there are bugs. Yes performance leaves a lot to be desired. That doesn't make the game broken for everyone.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
Lmao. Poor little child gets all personal and uses profanity. Go suck on Neil Druck's rainbow dong. Pony on damage control painting me out to be a terrorist from the other forum he was banned from 🤣. Stop crying.
I use profanity yet you called me a little shit? And if i am not evilore i should shut the fuck up?
Just go back to reee where your IQ fighter belongs

Fahdis

I use profanity yet you called me a little shit? And if i am not evilore i should shut the fuck up?
Just go back to reee where your IQ fighter belongs

Stop derailing the thread bitch. Get back to the topic. I understand your 5K+ posts here shows your committment to being a basement dweller with Dorito fingers but you don't have to push your shit narrative on everyone with paranoia. Reeee seems more like your home since you're a snowflake like them.

I will now ignore all of your posts. Blocking you would make you think you actually annoy me. See avatar for actual reference. Have a good day dude.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

Gold Member
Obviously it was sold on Sony's Storefront. Where are they supposed to go? Tf mate?
Nah, it’s obvious Sony doesn’t want to do it, the same way they do not want the spotlight to fall on their anti-consumer refund policies.
Because of the amount of hype, number of preorders, etc. everything related to the game gets amplified. It’s funny that this might be the most important take away from this affair but so far I didn’t see any game journalist taking it and running with an article.

Jtibh

Banned
Stop derailing the thread bitch. Get back to the topic. I understand your 5K+ posts here shows your committment to being a basement dweller with Dorito fingers but you don't have to push your shit narrative on everyone with paranoia. Reeee seems more like your home since you're a snowflake like them.

I will now ignore all of your posts. Blocking you would make you think you actually annoy me. See avatar for actual reference. Have a good day dude.
Pussy. Tapping out this early.

Fahdis

Nah, it’s obvious Sony doesn’t want to do it, the same way they do not want the spotlight to fall on their anti-consumer refund policies.
Because of the amount of hype, number of preorders, etc. everything related to the game gets amplified. It’s funny that this might be the most important take away from this affair but so far I didn’t see any game journalist taking it and running with an article.

That's the problem. Some people with their rage induced Soner Boners are going to defend the middleman like crazy. Like, what?

Clintizzle

Lord of Edge.
Anyone think CDPR is gonna tank and Microsoft is going to buy them.

Total tin foil hat theory but MS and leadership at CDPR are in cahoots and this is all part of the plan.

Read what happened with Nokia.

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Lol, these same people will be getting a free patch for the Witcher 3 after how many years for next gen consoles and not have any patience to wait for patches for games they were foaming at the mouth to get their hands on. This is why I don't buy shit Day 1. It curbs my expectations. Watch next year these same people will be like OMG GOTYYYY.

This is No Man's Sky all over again.

All these games people mentioned like NMS, Avanger, Anthem etc, didn’t crash every fucking 20 min. These games fps where not broken, no broken HDR, bad geometry, textures,Falling through the map. On the PS5, it runs and looks better but all these issues are present. Even animations and AI looked fucked up.You can see vehicles disappear in the distance, low res textures on some places.

It’s “playable”and i enjoy it so far, but that’s all. This game was clearly not done yet.

Josemayuste

Much drama, so cool.

The man can have it's own personal opinions, gaming press sites were slowly turning into The Sun' yellow press so much time ago, that I don't even recall.

Gaming press is starting to make me feel somewhat disconnected from gaming main purposals and ethos, which was supposed to be: to have fun and be up to date about your hobby

This Industry better stick to what it's supposed to, instead of where is headed, for the better; the moment you take a step back and watch at this whole situation afar the moment it looks more and more like a kindergarten.

Now we have a ball pool full of kids who might think that is cool to shit inside and dirty others up, 'cause that seems to be cool?

Nah, finding joy in negativeness in someone's or some company's harmful situation never was funny bros.

This Industry has so much growing room left..

Don't get me wrong CDPR deserves to be called out for how they mismanaged stuff, but this is witch hunt atm.

Last edited:

hemo memo

Gold Member
Working in a pandemic is hard .. living in one also , we should be nicer to each other in these times .. but that’s me.

In the end it are only videogames .

It is money spent. A person hardwork. If they are giving it for free then yes it is silly video games. Although I agree that we should be nicer to each other and the blame here is not the dev but the management because the dev are probably as frustrated as us with how this turned out.

xrnzaaas

In my personal opinion the game shouldn't be removed from the store, because its technical state isn't catastrophic making the whole thing unplayable (I'm 30h+ on base PS4). I agree it's a bad experience on previous gen consoles - it looks ugly and it can crash, but it's not significantly worse from other AAA releases and it's around what to be expected from a 7 year old hardware which is below PC's minimum requirements. I had more crashes playing AC Valhalla on base PS4 than Cyberpunk plus there was a game breaking bug early on in Valhalla which wasn't fixed quickly... and yet no one even mentioned the idea of removing Valhalla until Ubisoft makes the game more stable.

Last edited:

Warablo

Yeah, some people on here were like "that's why CD projekt red asked Sony to stop selling the game". No, Sony was just sick of getting refund calls then not fulfilling them. Looking like bad customer service.

Another thing, why are people defending Sony, we need digital rights to change.

Last edited:

Self

- First time in history a game gets delisted for it's broken state.
- First time in history people get complete refunds for opened and used games.
- First time in history a videogame makes it to the prime time news worldwide, because of it's hilarious state.

Who is to blame? Sony, naturally.
Get real CDPR fangurls.

Aceofspades

Banned
He should have given his developers more time to get things done instead of spamming likes on twitter now 🤣

You simply don't piss off biggest gaming brand and expect to walk away with it 🤣

Arachnid

And what a fucked up anti-consumer store policy is that. Fuck Sony and their policies.

TBH this part is more of a problem with Sony. Their refund policy is ass, and honestly unacceptable. It's good this entire shitty ordeal called attention to it.

The game was broken... if the game was fine nobody should ask refund.
That line is an incredibly shit justification to Sony's part in all this.

You can hate one side while not supporting the other fam.

Last edited:

Vae_Victis

Banned
Imagine if Best Buy stopped carrying Sony TVs because they recalled a model and BB was pissed Sony told them to take it back. Which even then would make more sense since its a physical product.

This is a shit move by Sony. Easily an overreaction.
That's a very good analogy, since bad guy Sony blacklisted all CDPR games from the PS Store in retaliation to this fiasco and stopped selling The Witcher 3 as well.

No wait.

This is the equivalent of a TV model having a high rate of defectiveness in several functionalities, the manufacturer telling consumers to go ask for a refund if they find the issues unacceptable, and the physical stores bombarded with refund requests stopping selling that TV model until the manufacturer fixes the production line. Because why the hell would you keep giving it out, only for a sensible percentage of the people to go back and throw it back at you after trying it.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Homie yes they are. After taking it off the damn store. Do you even know how shit Sony's Anti-Consumer store policies are? People got pissed so they go to CDPR who have to redirect them back to Sony who got pressured by the public into doing this. What kinda story are you following?

Exactly. I think this industry is the only industry where the consumers gets pissed that they can get a refund.

seriously, fuck Sony for not honoring the refund at first. Time to bring up the refund system standard to Steam or GOG

Top Bottom