• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt Red - "NX Will Be Fantastic" [Up: Umm... err... well... haha?]

Dahaka

rbI9bFf.gif

this fucking gif

ratulationsyoupla-ratulationsyoupla-ratulations!

super.modulaire

Neo Member
The PR guy is awesome. One of the best in the business. And yes, he was obviously just joking around with his friend.

I'll never forget that he leaked the OG Xbox design in a TV show.

Xilium

I'm willing to believe almost no western third party, outside of maybe Ubisoft and EA, have even seen the NX.

Due to lack of fucks given.

Does anyone honestly expect 3rd parties to jump on the Nintendo train after being an afterthought of the company for so long? Nintendo doesn't care so why should they?

Does anyone honestly expect 3rd parties to jump on the Nintendo train after being an afterthought of the company for so long? Nintendo doesn't care so why should they?

They care as soon they see they can make money with it. Who the fuck cares what happend in the last few years then? I tell you: nobody. If the NX is a success and powerful enough for ports, the publisher wanna have a slice of the cake and bring their games on the machine.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Or it's just a interview meant jokingly blown out of context and out of proportion.

This.
I don't even understand why people are making comparisons with that interview with From Software about Wii U, it's a completely different context.

weekev

Banned
I think CDProjekt just shot themselves in the foot. Could any experts of Nintendo culture confirm this?

Yep, allowing a guy that does PR for you bit isn't employed directly by you to partake in a fake interview which is then unknowingly published and passed through the Internet is really bad in Japanese culture and I should know I'm an expert in Japanese culture.

CDProjekt Red just shot themselves in the foot.

MuchoMalo

Banned
If this thing is so weak and gimmicky that devs are laughing at it this hard before the reveal, it better be a $150 console or $200 handheld. Fucking shit, Nintendo, I'm seriously considering just selling all of my Nintendo stuff in protest if they really have decided to make another Wii.

If it's an overclocked Wii U, I'm sending monthly bags of shit to Nintendo HQ :D

Okay, not really.

Don't mind me, just a backfiring clown car.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
If this thing is so weak and gimmicky that devs are laughing at it this hard before the reveal, it better be a $150 console or $200 handheld. Fucking shit, Nintendo, I'm seriously considering just selling all of my Nintendo stuff in protest if they really have decided to make another Wii.

If it's an overclocked Wii U, I'm sending monthly bags of shit to Nintendo HQ :D

I seriously can't understand you anymore.

MuchoMalo

Banned
I seriously can't understand you anymore.

I have a very weird sense of humor just after waking up. I don't know why I thought that would be funny or how people would take it as a joke, but I edited.

Either way, back to square one I guess. What does this mean for the people saying that CDPR wants Gwent on everything though? :O

What is this thread?

Damnit, E3 isn't over for 3 days and we're back at this madness already?

>Implying that the madness ever ends.

Okay, I should go get more sleep

FLAguy954

Ugh, what a fucking jackass. :/

Lol you must of been pissed when Mark Rein was talking about the Wii U and UE4:

Kotaku said:
"Hahaha no." Rein said, with expert comedic timing. The room erupted with laughter. As the laughs died down, Rein continued: "I mean, sorry, it's not really a correct answer. We're not… we have Unreal Engine 3 for the Wii U. Right? And Unreal Engine 3 is powering all kinds of amazing games, still lots of games are being made with Unreal Engine 3. We announced today about a new Unreal Engine 3 license. Unreal Engine 3 doesn't disappear because of Unreal Engine 4. But our goal for Unreal Engine 4 console-wise is next-gen consoles. That's really what our energies are focused on. If you want to make a Wii U game, we have Unreal Engine 3, and it's powering some of the best games on the Wii U already.

"Nothing controversial, guys," he jokingly chided.

MuchoMalo

Banned
Wait, couldn't ignore these.

I think people who were taking this interview as proof that development was underway at CDPR for NX need to get some prescriptions renewed..

Nothing I love more than people saying, "Ha, I was right and you're dumb!" after the fact. /s

SuperMetalDave and Player essence are all in the conspiracy theory about Fabian back-pedalling because he said "too much".

Not falling for it, I will keep my expectation low until we have more news from Nintendo !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEQrOMknqpk

I strongly recommend not listening to Trev on anything anymore. This is mean to say, but he's become delusional beyond the point of no return, and nothing anybody can say will convince him that NX isn't at least on-par with Neo until the reveal. Even then he'll cling to SCDs. He's a victim of his 15 minutes of fame, and he's not the only one.

Genio88

Will see, for sure its peculiarity will be the controller, but if it's really just a tablet/smartphone kind of gamepad i don't think that's enough

plan9

7147788.gif

If there's money to be made of course they will develop for it, what are you 3 year old?

GnawtyDog

Banned
Okay
another wild NX troll appears?

Heh well. We always see them at first. EA/Activision/Ubisoft sprinkle some bread crumbs around ("everyone gets excited about what it means for the future" - lmao)...then they bail out and the heartbreak sets in.

TNH853

fabian döhla is a known troll. in the same interview he also say´s his favourite gwent fraction is milfgaard.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Nintendo doesn't need to be chasing 4K. Sony and MS shouldn't be chasing it either. We can't even get 1080P @ 60 FPS consistently.

We could, but devs choose not to. And they will keep choosing not to even with a 6TF console. You can always choose to make each frame prettier over rendering more of them every second.

Moff

even if it was genuine, I am still not sure, I don't see how it matters. it will matter when CDPR are announcing games for NX and not a minute before that.

even if it was genuine, I am still not sure, I don't see how it matters. it will matter when CDPR are announcing games for NX and not a minute before that.
Of course, if this was true, it certainly woudln't mean any CDPR support for the device. But the message that a "praise" by CDPR would make, certainly says *something* about the thing. CDPR is, after all, known for hardware-demanding games so far.

you see my post history.

I post about neo and new xbox before anyone else even mention.

i know

here

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1232191
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199814886&postcount=7982

i do not make up
Just keep it to you. Honestly, it's not worth the trouble, getting called out and all the crap. It's fine, really.

Let Nintendo do their own job, for whenever that will be this year.

Top Bottom