• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CEO Kaz Hirai (the parody Twitter) announces his retirement in 2018.

If he wants to go out on a high note, he's deserved it. End of an era.

1a148b18c7268fcf901ec18d1bc6e60a.png

Does anyone have a yt link of this? I can't seem to find it

Smart.

He's announcing it now so that Sony can plan something for the next E3. :p

One of the best Twitter accounts ever, on point every f'n time.

End of an era. He managed to produce a large number of high quality tweets over the years which must be hard as hell to maintain. Hats off to whoever was behind it.

Hydrus

It was fun while it lasted, but I'm glad he's ending it. Better to go out on top, then a shell of what it used to be. Respect.

Kuni

Damn shame but if that's what they feel is best then power to them. Easily one of the most witty accounts I've seen in this space. A voice that will be missed.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
It's sad that one of the things that I pay internet for it's leaving his job, but I obviously understand.

Stay fine, ma man.

timberger

I remember reading previously that it was a member of Neogaf that runs this account... reading that "goodbye" letter there paints a picture of a person who can tell when a joke has run it's course so I guess that theory is now out the window.

Agram

I remember reading previously that it was a member of Neogaf that runs this account... reading that "goodbye" letter there paints a picture of a person who can tell when a joke has run it's course so I guess that theory is now out the window.
lmao

Burbeting

Banned
It's good that the person making the account recognized when it would be the best time to stop. I really like the jokes, but it would also be shame to see the quality go down as well for the sake of it. Better end it when it feels good!

Top Bottom