• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cerny’s Playstation 5 Hints

Did Cerny give us hints?

• Total voters

Rolla

Banned
OP right now

carrie_meds.jpg

The thing that just got me was the order of games on that timeline.. is that an ORDER OF RELEASE?!?!?

GT7 at launch
RE8 - Early 2021
Ready at Dawn - Summer 2021
Horizon 2 - Fall 2021
God of War 2 - Spring 2022

Spiderman 2, Jak, and Demons Souls would be sprinkled in between...

giphy.gif

Gran Turismo Sport 2.0

10 new cars (3 cars and 6 variations + 1 special)
1 track
GT Academy 2021 season
at 4k.

You rike it no ?

NO!

Lmaooo.. considering they essentially skipped a gen with no numbered GT title, they have had YEARS to get this ready. Polyphony Digital is easily the most annoying dev studios out there. Yamauchi has earned his cache with the game industry, but sometimes I feel like he just can't manage a project. Does anyone remember Gran Turismo HD on PS3? It was a full release with like 5 tracks and 20 cars... BUT THEY WERE IN HD!

Now he's talking about 8K and 120 FPS, but he can't put together a full package like we got with GT 3 and GT 4. I hope he comes prepared for once. He is supposed to appear because of all the hints he's dropping.

Dontero

Banned
Now he's talking about 8K and 120 FPS, but he can't put together a full package like we got with GT 3 and GT 4. I hope he comes prepared for once. He is supposed to appear because of all the hints he's dropping.

Every Gran Turismo was hinted or announced at console release.
So you can expect some kind of demo they will show with no ETA.

Then GTS2 will be released in 2025.

The thing that just got me was the order of games on that timeline.. is that an ORDER OF RELEASE?!?!?

GT7 at launch
RE8 - Early 2021
Ready at Dawn - Summer 2021
Horizon 2 - Fall 2021
God of War 2 - Spring 2022

Spiderman 2, Jak, and Demons Souls would be sprinkled in between...
kSyLy9m.png

You had me for a little bit, but then you reached Horizon. Seems like launch window material to me. U need more tin foil.

Top Bottom