• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Certain phrases and words you are using indicate an excess of soy in your diet

Kiwicha

I have never ever used one of those phrases, but I like tofu a lot. Am I a soy boy?

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
Isn’t it a bit totalitarian like 1984? Like the NPC is verifying that the comment is ok for other users like a quick CNN fact check? Feels like backseat modding

I dunno I saw that phrase all over the reee CDPR thread.so I included it. But your probably right

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
you know what, i take it back. "no lies detected" IS a soy phrase. someone just said this about NPR refusing to cover the Biden scandal because (their words) "don't want to waste our time on stories that are not really stories"

No lies detected, but ok

Once there is something to report, they will report it

Last edited:

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
You realize that Y'all is spoken across the entire south right? There are some rough ass fucking Texans that mainline black coffee amd carry guns 24/7 that say Y'all constantly. What a dumb fucking list.

Fuck the yank that made this...actually, fuck all y'all yankees and stay out of Texas.

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
You realize that Y'all is spoken across the entire south right? There are some rough ass fucking Texans that mainline black coffee amd carry guns 24/7 that say Y'all constantly. What a dumb fucking list.

Fuck the yank that made this...actually, fuck all y'all yankees and stay out of Texas.

Meanwhile, in Austin:

Cowboy wolf | Anime furry, Furry fan, Furry art

"Welcome furbois, furgrrrls, and xirfurs! Have a rootin tootin heckin time here in Texas!!! Have an inclusive time y'all!"

zeioIIDX

Z0KSCkJ.jpg
.......it's astounding how fucking accurate this is.

Kamina

Golden Boy
Not sure whats wrong with wholesome lmao
Oh hey, biggot, maybe, just maybe you let this thread sink in a little.
You do realize that you are toxic as well as problematic and not welcome here.
I mean, i as a white person am literally shaking right now.
So let’s unpack this shall we? It’s almost as if you don’t understand that its called being a decent human being, friendo.
👏👏👏

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
How can I help as a white person? That one is fucking infuriating. If you need to ask that then you probably can't help and you're a part of the problem.

Top Bottom