• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Certain phrases and words you are using indicate an excess of soy in your diet

Keihart

I don't know about that, haven't heard much of those words on my anime or japanese shows...not even on japanese documentaries, your theory it's flawed i think.

nush

Never used any of those words regulary. Some words can get overused in conversation. Like soy.

viJ2Dtu.png

I didn't even bother checking the rest of the list, I know they'll be there.

Falcs

Banned
Never used any of those words regulary. Some words can get overused in conversation. Like soy.
TaySan, are you the same TaySan that's over at ResetEra?
I must say, I've seen you cop a fair bit of shit from people here, so I can only assume so.
Good on you for sticking around man. I'd expect someone who's a regular over there to just whinge and go back to their little safe space. But you seem to not be letting it get to you. I respect that.

Now can you do me a favour and ask them over at Reset why they are all such insufferable cunts?

Thanks.

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
I hate "the Apple ecosystem".
It's a system. And it has nothing to do with ecology.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
I hate "the Apple ecosystem".
It's a system. And it has nothing to do with ecology.

Software has ecosystems. Java for instance has an ecosystem - all the libraries, build tools, different JVM implementations, operating systems and dev environments, etc. Basically in IT we borrowed a term from ecology because it fit our usecase fairly well. Nobody complains that a mouse doesn't eat cheese.

Kamina

Golden Boy
On a similar note, calling kids/children 'Kiddos', which certainly seems to correspond to a complete lack of the maturity or basic nurturing instincts required of a parent.

Example, with credit to Schrödinger's cat, from the Hariseldon's World thread:

DxxUYry.jpg
FFS, i hope these people will have a bad wake up when the girl is actually turning out to be a girl and not the trans-boy these transtards dream about.

Keihart

On a similar note, calling kids/children 'Kiddos', which certainly seems to correspond to a complete lack of the maturity or basic nurturing instincts required of a parent.

Example, with credit to Schrödinger's cat, from the Hariseldon's World thread:

DxxUYry.jpg
that facebook post triggers me, how deluded can you be?!...it's like the kid it's telling them no and they are like in denial...disturbing stuff, poor kid.

Last edited:

Scotty W

Gold Member
-They like to use “Shitty person or human being” a lot.
-They always title their posts, “No,...”
-Empower
-Grift
-Internalized x
-Gaslighting
-Ghosting
-Bigot
-It’s 2015
-Denying my lived experience
-Genocide
-Hateful
-Representation
-The system
-sent from my iphone
-Shit hole
-Shitting on
-Bad optics
-

#Phonepunk#

Banned
TIL yall is big among SJWs because it is "non gendered".

this is from a 12 page Era thread on how using the word "guys" or any phrase that refers to gender to address people is a horrible slur

CHZFuQO.png

viJ2Dtu.png

I didn't even bother checking the rest of the list, I know they'll be there.
lol you gotta love Reetards for lying straight to your face. they love to say "nobody here is harassing anyone!" in the middle of a dogpile. this is the exact same

its like the moral righteousness you get from posting there makes you think you could never tell a lie, like you are George Washington and complaining about shit is your cherry tree

Last edited:

Ornlu

Banned
I've seen a lot of these used on here by people, a bit of a stretch isn't it?

Maybe you don't mind getting a bit of a stretch from time to time, eh? :messenger_winking_tongue:

"My guys"

If you say that I will castrate you.

"My dudes" too; though my teenage memelord at home says that ironically.

The y'all thing is true, tho. Some retard from Europe or north of the Mason Dixon has no reason to use it unless they're LARPing online.

diffusionx

Gold Member
This isn't a term, but VOCAL FRY. Turn on NPR and listen to any woman speak and you'll hear it, if you don't know what it is.

-They like to use “Shitty person or human being” a lot.
-They always title their posts, “No,...”
-Empower
-Grift
-Internalized x
-Gaslighting
-Ghosting
-Bigot
-It’s 2015
-Denying my lived experience
-Genocide
-Hateful
-Representation
-The system
-sent from my iphone
-Shit hole
-Shitting on
-Bad optics
-

Gaslighting pisses me off. It's useful because it refers to an explicit course of behavior that has no other descriptive term. Yet it's been bastardized because people decided to use it as a synonym for lying.

ksdixon

This isn't a term, but VOCAL FRY. Turn on NPR and listen to any woman speak and you'll hear it, if you don't know what it is.

Gaslighting pisses me off. It's useful because it refers to an explicit course of behavior that has no other descriptive term. Yet it's been bastardized because people decided to use it as a synonym for lying.

Is it not literally "lying with the intent to manipulate others into your control way by denying the truth of the situation/past"?

TDiddyLive

The following phrases and words have been listed as being linked to "dangerously high" levels of soy in an individual's diet:

-Yikes, big yikes or that's a yikes from me
-Oof
-Y'all
-I literally can't even, literally shaking right now, literally
-Who hurt you?
-Safe space
-Let's unpack this
-Sweetie, sweet summer child
-Problematic
-Toxic
-Yass
-Slay, slay queen
-Say it again louder for the people in the back
-____ is my spirit animal
-Wow
-This. So much this.
-I can't even
-Can we talk about ____
-Trigger warning
-Wholesome
-I need ___ in my life
-Living my/your best life
-My truth

*This list is not exhaustive. It contains the most common and critical words and phrases,

If you use any of the aforementioned words or phrases you should immediately stop consuming anything containing soy and consult with a licensed medical professional as soon as possible.

The big one I see online is people typing their own emojis like
: ) or : ( or others I can’t be bothered to type myself

Top Bottom