• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CES 2012 |OT| - Tablets and TVs and Tech...Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR

You've seen the Apple TV? How is it?

Don't be silly. Every rumor is pointing to a Siri/Voice Controlled TV, don't be completely oblivious. You know exactly what they are going for - content supported TV with voice control.

Tobor

Don't be silly. Every rumor is pointing to a Siri/Voice Controlled TV, don't be completely oblivious. You know exactly what they are going for - content supported TV with voice control.

I'm not the one who's being oblivious. You're claiming an unannounced product is "unneeded", sight unseen.

Anyway, how much is that 84" LG?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
LG stream added to the OP, at work so I can't watch right now :/

NYR

I'm not the one who's being oblivious. You're claiming an unannounced product is "unneeded", sight unseen.
I'm claiming a voice controlled TV is un-needed, especially if that is the main selling point. I'm not claiming Apple doesn't need to make a TV...not yet, at least.

If Apple does something else and adds something that changes the game, I will be very surprised and very happy.

whitehawk

Banned
this kitchen stuff is nice and all but is anyone ever going to use it?
Most of the kitchen stuff I agree with, but I think everyone would love the blast chiller. It's coming at somepoint. We've had microwaves for ages now to quickly heat up food, but we still don't have anything to quickly chill food.

Out of icecubes? No problem, I'll have em ready in 5 minutes. Beer warm? I got it! Apply to any drink, popsicles, freezes bought in liquid form.

ah wth this is boring, i'm going to consume an adult beverage.

Most of the kitchen stuff I agree with, but I think everyone would love the blast chiller. It's coming at somepoint. We've had microwaves for ages now to quickly heat up food, but we still don't have anything to quickly chill food.

yup, the chiller is cool. i know that not all of the CES stuff will be used in 2-3 years but the smart fridge idea is very old and i just never see it really happening.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I wish they had a montage of their products like the console makers have at E3.

EDIT: What the hell are those abominations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom