• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Hi Guys! Who bought preorder game from Newegg? I bought Wolfenstein II Xbox One code (53,59USD), but no info about the keys. When can i get the game? Before or after release day? (inb4: I ask the support, but no answer)

Intel_89

Use this link and take advantage of the top up deal that gives you £5 for free if you top up with 25 or more. Activate prime trial. Voilá, £35.

Ah, I've already used my prime trial recently so I'm sol. Oh well, I'll keep my pre-order on my local store, at least I'll get Cappy as a bonus item.

Z..

Ah, I've already used my prime trial recently so I'm sol. Oh well, I'll keep my pre-order on my local store, at least I'll get Cappy as a bonus item.

Prime discount is only £2 so it'd still be £37/41,40€. Weigh your options.

pswii60

Are there any good Xbox One X deals remaining? I'm currently pre-ordered with Amazon.

I'm gutted I missed out on that amazing Curry's deal. I can see there's a £40 discount when ordering through Very but they don't deliver until 20th November! Really struggling to find anything else.

Vertti

Damn that amazon SMO deal is tempting but it seems it only works in UK. :(

EDIT. Amazon.fr has it 43€ with the prime discount. That's tempting because even if I prefer physical copy saving 17€ is pretty nice and I wouldn't need to make an hour long trip to buy it from the only place that has midnight sale where I live.

Z..

Damn that amazon SMO deal is tempting but it seems it only works in UK. :(

EDIT. Amazon.fr has it 43€ with the prime discount. That's tempting because even if I prefer physical copy saving 17€ is pretty nice and I wouldn't need to make an hour long trip to buy it from the only place that has midnight sale where I live.

I'm not in the UK and it worked for me. Oo

hohoXD123

Am I right in understanding that Amazon will send out the pre-order codes at midnight?

Can just make another Amazon account with a different email, it's pretty quick

Seyob

Fellow CAGers, is there a place that sells brand new cheap PS camera V1 (not V2) in the UK or EU? Best I've found is ~ £50 sadly.

Thx in advance!
HMV still has some brand new left in store for £24.99 in case anyone's interested!

Trashbat

If possible, could you briefly sell me the game? (Reasons why to buy it, not literally sell it me for clarification)

It's basically a combination of deus ex and bioshock. Really immersivse, good length, lots to do, open to various play styles. Well worth your time and money. Sadly not enough people will have bothered with it due to the piss poor marketing so doubt we'll get a sequel unfortunately.

ELEX non-Steam version is available via Twitch for ~10EUR if you have Amazon Prime.

ZGUjVeV.png

adz2ka

Anyone knows if Amazon will sent the code tomorrow or instanly?

I wonder if I can do the preload trick.

• Redeem the code in PAL eshop, cancel the preload
  • Go to JAP eshop and download the preload that will unlock the game today instead of waiting

12 hours from now

Top Bottom