• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

AndersK

Just received my Ps4 pro via the amazon warehouse deal. The box had a slight tear and some of the amazon sealing tape wasn't fastened completely but everything inside var mint condition. It even works. Like new! as they said. Only much cheaper.

How do you see the PS4 pro in the Amazon warehouse? I've been looking over and over, there are no pro models available no matter how many times I refresh.

It should pop up near or at the top when/if any are available. I had to refresh for at least 12 hours (not constantly but still). I do think the 50 pound warehouse rebate doesn't apply anymore, so i dunno how good of an offer it still is.

Just received my Ps4 pro via the amazon warehouse deal. The box had a slight tear and some of the amazon sealing tape wasn't fastened completely but everything inside var mint condition. It even works. Like new! as they said. Only much cheaper. Keep an eye out guys!

Was yours a 'like new'? Was it in the original box?

Cronen

Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask is £2.99 on Argos' website. here

Edit: there's a 50 min wait to access CDKeys. That's crazy. Have they got bargains worth waiting for?

Retsudo

Yup, that's Simply on a Tuesday release for you!

Hopefully we should see them tomorrow. I could do with a weekend of a Final Fantasy game.

According to their website mine has shipped as well, but i got no email yet. Hopefully it gets here by tomorrow.

Hawkie

Mine was Like New, came in the original box (no marks on box) and everything looked unused. The unit was in perfect condition and looked like it never had been out of the box. All seals were still in place and bags sealed.

Temujin

Belgium-GAF, several shops have black friday deals, including Media Markt, Dreamland, Bart Smit and Bol.com. I haven't compared all the games on sale, but it looks like Media Markt is the cheapest place for an Xbox One S and some games:

Xbox One S with Fifa 17: €229
Dishonored 2: 34.99
Maffia III: 34.99
Titanfall 2: 34.99 (24.99 on PC)
Battlefield 1: 34.99
Deus Ex Mankind Divided: 19.99
Uncharted 4: 24.99
Fallout 4: 14.99
And, white Xbox One controller: 29.99

edit: Bol.com has Gears of War 4 (standard edition) for €24.99, ultimate edition for 39.99

Alpha_eX

Just went to HMV

3DS
Triforce Heroes - £15 (worth it at this price)
Paperjam Heroes - £20

Wii U
Twilight Princess + Amiibo - £25 (regular £20)
Mario Tennis - £15
Wind Waker Select £15
New Mario U £15

Only went in for Titanfall but walked out with Mario Tennis, seems fair at that price.

NaviLink

It should pop up near or at the top when/if any are available. I had to refresh for at least 12 hours (not constantly but still). I do think the 50 pound warehouse rebate doesn't apply anymore, so i dunno how good of an offer it still is.

Could you please link to the page you used? I might be looking in the wrong place.

Craft

Mine was marked as like new, and was in the original box.
The box had a small tear on the top but apart from that everything else was mint.
Not sure how much use the system has had (if any) it had been tested at least as there was a user, and the last person hadn't shut down the system properly before unplugging it.

£50 deal has expired but it's 20% off everything in the warehouse till the 4th of December

How it works: From 21st November to 4th December 2016 only, you get a 20% discount off of all products from Amazon Warehouse Deals. The 20% discount will be subtracted automatically at checkout. All participating products can be found in this store. Not valid in combination with other discounts.

How do you see the PS4 pro in the Amazon warehouse? I've been looking over and over, there are no pro models available no matter how many times I refresh.
They usually go out of stock instantly once they are available, use a browser extension which automatically checks for page changes every couple of minutes, I use distill for Firefox:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/alertbox/

Could you please link to the page you used? I might be looking in the wrong place.

This is the page:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01GVQVL0Y/

Just use your monitor to track the listed items.

Hasney

CDKeys Deals

Division on XBox 1 - £10.99
Halo MCC - £4.55 after 5% code
EA Access 1 month - £1.52 after 5% code
Steam Infinite Warfare - £16.91 after 10% code CDKEYSBLACK10
Mad Max PC - £2.99
3 month XBL - £8.99
Arkham Knight PC - £3.99
Dance Central XB1 - 99p
Mafia 3 PC - £14.99
Halo 5 Digital Deluxe XB1 - £12.99
Shadow of Mordor PC - £2.99
Just Cause 3 PC - £6.99

Mine was marked as like new, and was in the original box.
The box had a small tear on the top but apart from that everything else was mint.
Not sure how much use the system has had (if any) it had been tested at least as there was a user, and the last person hadn't shut down the system properly before unplugging it.

Mine came in a plain white Sony box. That's disappointing. I think. I don't know why I care about a box.

Hasney

Mine came in a plain white Sony box. That's disappointing. I think. I don't know why I care about a box.

The white boxes are what Sony usually use for replacements. Sounds like they got a replacement from Sony then sent the non-working one back to Amazon for a refund.

CDKeys Deals

Mad Max PC - £2.99
3 month XBL - £8.99
Arkham Knight PC - £3.99
Dance Central XB1 - 99p
Mafia 3 PC - £14.99
Just Cause 3 PC - £6.99

YOU ARE NOW IN QUEUE
You are in queue for Black Friday.

Expected arrival time on the website:

Your queue number:

Number of users in queue ahead of you:
42 minutes

WUT? O_O

openrob

Cheapest place to buy FFXV?

Pretty much the reason I picked up a PS4 this month and haven't got around to pre ordering the game! Kinda kicking myself that I bought it a few weeks ago! How much are PS4's going for at the Mo?

(UK btw)

oti

Banned
Got 1 month Xbox Gold for 1€ (bummer Games with Gold are super meh this month) and bought Rare Replay. Thought about getting Overcooked and Ori too but since they are on Steam I'd rather get them on PC instead. Now I have an unused 10€ Xbox gift card left I think I'll just sell. Or re-new EA Access.

CDKeys Deals

Mad Max PC - £2.99
3 month XBL - £8.99
Arkham Knight PC - £3.99
Dance Central XB1 - 99p
Mafia 3 PC - £14.99
Just Cause 3 PC - £6.99

Was Arkham Knight PC fixed in that 'version' via patches or did it recieve a separate 'fixed' version?

Sillverrr

Received my "Used - Like New" PS4 Pro from Amazon yesterday. The hardware matched the description, but the box and (inexplicably) manuals inside looked they had lost a fight with a forklift truck. I suggested that Amazon ought to have amended the description to "Used - Very Good", and they gave me an additional 10% refund. All told, a fair deal for a side upgrade. I wouldn't have paid full price to upgrade from base PS4.

Anyone notice any decent deals for earphones? I'm not an audio junkie or anything but would like some new ones as the Apple ones that came with my phone have become damaged and barely work properly.

I'm after a set of earphones that are symmetrical in length, none of that one being longer than the other setup. Ideally with volume control. Looking to spend up to £50, doesn't need to be on sale...just decent. Thanks.

Famassu

CDOn has some good and great offers

Deus Ex Mankind Divided 19,95€
Doom 19,95€
Star Ocean 5 19,95€
Uncharted 4 26,95€
Blehtesda's Fallout 4 19,95€
Titanfall 2 33,95€
Watch_Dogs 2 43,95€
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare 29,95€
Mirror's Edge 2 24,95€
Guitar Hero Live Supreme Party Edition 36,95€
The Division 19,95€
FFX | X-2 HD PS4 20,95€
Mad Max 14,95€

and plenty of others, though many of them not all that good

Hasney

Was Arkham Knight PC fixed in that 'version' via patches or did it recieve a separate 'fixed' version?

They 'fixed' the original, but I cannot personally vouch for how good the fixes were.

It's OK now, but you do have to brute force it. If you're fine with 30fps, lock it down and most machines will be fine. I didn't try the final patch, but the one before that had some weird stuff where you needed more than 12GB to get to 60fps.

Oxx

Any 3DS deal over here would pale in comparison to that $99 one in the US, so it's best not to care too deeply.

Received my "Used - Like New" PS4 Pro from Amazon yesterday. The hardware matched the description, but the box and (inexplicably) manuals inside looked they had lost a fight with a forklift truck. I suggested that Amazon ought to have amended the description to "Used - Very Good", and they gave me an additional 10% refund. All told, a fair deal for a side upgrade. I wouldn't have paid full price to upgrade from base PS4.

Just did the same - they've refunded me £38. Pretty good!

Hasney

I cancelled my Amazon order and order from Simply with DPD shipping. Fingers crossed, DPD delivery Sunday as well so...

OT- 1 years XBL is £25 in Game today

You have to pay extra for weekend delivery I believe. When you get your tracking through it will tell you anyway and you can upgrade the delivery.

DagsJT

Mine was Like New, came in the original box (no marks on box) and everything looked unused. The unit was in perfect condition and looked like it never had been out of the box. All seals were still in place and bags sealed.

Yep, mine was the same.

Any 3DS deal over here would pale in comparison to that $99 one in the US, so it's best not to care too deeply.
Toys R Us UK is doing the Happy Home Designer n3DS bundle for £100 if you can find it in store. I saw it on a flyer earlier this week and posted in here.

Top Bottom