• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Dont know about compatability but Zavvi are one of the worst companies I've ever had the misfortune to use, I doubt they've got any better.

Thanks, I'd heard about them but wasn't too sure.
I might go for the UC4+Fifa 17 (£199) bundle on amazon UK but as I said I 'm not sure if I'll run into issues I can't think of now sinc I don't live there. I doubt it though.

Dachande

Picked up Doom on PS4 for 14 quid from Shopto. Same for XB1.

Can't link it here I don't think (?) but you know where to find it.

Dachande

Looking for Titanfall 2 PS4 for somewhere under £25, if anyone spots it.

I'll probably try HMV in the morning before I head to work for the £20 deal, but I have a feeling I'll miss it.

Has anyone found a good Wii U deal? I cant find anything.

Hardly anywhere stock it, and those that do will have barely any stock so won't discount to clear space.

PS4 offers but maybe Xbox One same price.

Battleborn £5 Tesco
- It may go F2P but for £5 better to skip to unlock BS F2P will have?
Elder Scrolls Online £8
Tesco
Just Cause 3 £12.50
Diablo 3 PS4 £18 (Has it been cheaper ever?)
Too lazy to keep linking.
Bloodborne GOTY £24
Until Dawn £20
Dark Souls 3 £17
Witcher 3 GOTY £19
Deception IV £12.50
Rayman Legends £12

mrklaw

MrArseFace
iPad Air 2 in Argos for £209.

Worth it?

£189 at Tesco Direct (unless the product you were referring to has a higher capacity).

Wow great price. Isn't that still the second fastest iPad (only the pro is faster)? Cheaper than a mini

Edit: second link is a mini 2

Edit: lol so is the first link

Not bad but not amazing. Can't quite remember the internal spec but it's the first retina one

Slighty OT, but important: does Xbox One S bought in the UK work normally in the EU? Assuming I can get a EU-based power cable or use a UK->EU power plug adapter?

Wow great price. Isn't that still the second fastest iPad (only the pro is faster)? Cheaper than a mini

Not bad but not amazing. Can't quite remember the internal spec but it's the first retina one

Was about to post the same, as we're after an Air for the daughter and both were linking minis... The hunt goes on!

Stalk

Should get my pro today, but realised I likely won't be able to use it since I can't do a system transfer until I get an Internet connection on Thursday. If that (damn bt).

Probably asked a thousand times but best ffxv deal? Figured I might as well get something other than ratchet and clank that takes advantage of it.

SuperSah

Banned

Ah, it's a Mini, pass then :(

Slighty OT, but important: does Xbox One S bought in the UK work normally in the EU? Assuming I can get a EU-based power cable or use a UK->EU power plug adapter?

I assume mainland Europe uses 240v as well? If so you should just be able use a cable, from the power brick to wall socket, for use in your country.

If it has an external power brick then yes you could just use a cable for use in your country.

The Xbox S doesn't have an external power brick, that's why it's called "S"mall :)

And yes you can, voltage is the same in Europe, 230V, you just need one of those regular "two hole" slim cable with a C/F plug, since UK is G.

y6Dpz1P.jpg

Just had a glimpse in HMV (Oxford Street branch) and they had Titanfall 2 on Xbox One and PS4 for £20, one per customer. Couldn't say no at that price!

Hope this helps any UK Gaffers out and about this morning.

Manage to get Titanfall 2 in HMV, there seemed to be only about 6 ps4 versions left and the xbox one versions i saw seemed to be stacked high

CyGHiEqW8AEKnBx.jpg

Just had a glimpse in HMV (Oxford Street branch) and they had Titanfall 2 on Xbox One and PS4 for £20, one per customer. Couldn't say no at that price!

Hope this helps any UK Gaffers out and about this morning.

If you saw someone wearing a red beanie and white headphones that would be me, i went there at 8am on the dot to get mine XD

Mr. Sam

Those desperate to get Titanfall 2 for £20 but stuck at work might do what I've just done - buy it from John Lewis online, set up to get a free collection from a nearby Waitrose (rather than pay for delivery), then fill out their price matching form with the HMV details. People on HUKD have apparently been assured they will price match - if not, you can always return it.

PtM

Banned
Amazon.de said:
Paper Mario Color Splash - [Wii U] hat sich von EUR 39,99 auf EUR 31,99 reduziert
Star Fox Zero Guard - [Wii U] hat sich von EUR 14,05 auf EUR 11,99 reduziert
Lego City Undercover - Nintendo Selects - [Wii U] hat sich von EUR 24,95 auf EUR 19,99 reduziert
Pikmin 3 - Nintendo Selects - [Wii U] hat sich von EUR 24,99 auf EUR 19,99 reduziert
Super Mario 3D World - Nintendo Selects - [Wii U] hat sich von EUR 24,99 auf EUR 19,99 reduziert
Luigi's Mansion 2 hat sich von EUR 39,99 auf EUR 31,99 reduziert
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D hat sich von EUR 36,99 auf EUR 29,59 reduziert
Kirby: Triple Deluxe - [Nintendo 3DS] hat sich von EUR 31,90 auf EUR 27,99 reduziert
Think I'll grab Kirby and those Selects. Luigi has been 32€ before.

Xeno_V

So is the PS4 Pro + 1 game for 399EUR @ Amazon.de the only PS4 Pro deal of the day or are there more deals going on today?

Managed to get a copy of Titanfall 2 for the PS4 at HMV. Huge queue at the tills and I could see the pile of the game behind the counter slowly going down as I waited.
Got the very last copy they had :) Good times.

Civ VI was £13 on gamesrepublic last night. Manged to order it but it seems they game has vanished from my account before i could use it. Does anyone know if they're allowed to do that? I can't see anything in their terms and conditions that says they can take a purchase away from someone.

BoggartBear

Neo Member
At least in germany, XB1 (and Slim) have constantly good/crazy deals all year long with a lot of pack ins / value. The dream of 40 % console marketshare is not dead... ;)

Thanks I'll keep a look out, any good sites other than Amazon.de, I'm from the UK.

I'm looking for the 500GB with something like Gears 4 for £200/230 EUR.

Top Bottom