• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Yeah, it doesn't seem to be dropping in price. I got an alert that it was back in stock at 365 Games, but it's £37!

https://www.365games.co.uk/3ds-games/radiant-historia-perfect-chronology-inc-bonus-art-book-3ds-game

Yup, it's another one published by Deep Silver who have a habit of under producing games. It's possible that it'll get a second print run like 7th Dragon 3 and SMT: Apocalypse did, but with the 3DS approaching the end of it's days that seems less likely.

Cheers for sharing the link though. A viable option for anyone who doesn't want to chance ebay.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Poochy and Yoshi's Wooly World: Amiibo Bundle - 3DS - £25.18 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Pokemon Ultra Moon Fan Edition - 3DS - £22.79 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Pokemon Ultra Sun - 3DS - £19.20 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Pokemin Ultra Moon - 3DS - £19.20 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Dragon Quest VIII - Journey of the Cursed king - 3DS - £17.99 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Not Amazon. Prime Now Only.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/?tag=

Can't post direct links, but if you've got the Prime now App then get on there and be quick as it may be a price glitch.

Absolutely blinding price on the Poochy and Yoshi bundle. The Poochi Amiibo alone often goes for that much. Cracking price for the Ultra Moon fan edition too.

There are other games for other systems reduced but I'm just putting up what I've seen so far so anyone interested can get on it quick. If you've got the app it's worth a look to see if anything in your area is reduced.

Need to spend £40 or more for free delivery (or else £3.99) but if it's your first Prime Now order you can get £10.00 off a £50.00 spend using the code PRIMENOW20

Last edited:

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Okami - PS4 - £11.33 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Injustice 2 - PPS4 / Xbox One - £11.15 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Lego City Undercover - PS4 - £10.58 - @ Amazon Prime Now

The Evil Within 2 - PS4 - £8.99 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - PS4 - £16.62 - @ Amazon Prime Now

The Last Guardian - PS4 - £14.40 - @ Amazon Prime Now

For Honor - PS4 - £7.71 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Valkyria Revolution: Day 1 Edition - PS4 - £7.79 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Dragon Quest Heroes II Explorers Edition
- PS4 - £12.89 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Last edited:

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Xbox One - £11.31 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Middle Earth: Shadow of War - Xbox One - £11.91 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 - Xbox One - £11.98 - @ Amazon Prime Now

The Evil Within 2 - Xbox One - £8.91 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Prey - Xbox One - £7.11. - @ Amazon Prime Now

Halo Wars 2 - Xbox One - £9.41 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Yooka-Laylee - Xbox One - £8.88 - @ Amazon Prime Now

Last edited:

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Octopath Traveller: Compendium Edition - Switch - £31.99 - @ Argos

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8153557

Absolutely crazy price if it comes through given the absurd price that the compendium edition is at all other retailers. It's worth noting that Argos take the money straight away when you order and there is a risk that they may decide to cancel. That said, they had Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for £29.99 on release day and honored that so it's well worth a punt.

Last edited:

camo

Octopath Traveller: Compendium Edition - Switch - £31.99 - @ Argos

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/8153557

Absolutely crazy price if it comes through given the absurd price that the compendium edition is at all other retailers. It's worth noting that Argos take the money straight away when you order and there is a risk that they may decide to cancel. That said, they had Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for £29.99 on release day and honored that so it's well worth a punt.

Dammit, I missed that one. back up to £74.99 now.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Also, A heads' up:

God of War - PS4 - £34.99 - @ Sainsburys from 08/06/2018

Will be available online and in store. 'Tis a canny game and a valuable educational device if you see fatherhood n your future.

GrinWithoutaKat

Neo Member
If anyone is looking to pick up PSVR tomorrow with the Days of Play discount, Game will be doing the Starter Kit plus your choice of GT Sport, Wipeout Omega Collection, Resident Evil 7 or Superhot VR, plus a Now TV Voucher for £200, and you can throw in two Move controllers for another £50.

Time to jump in for me! Really want to play Superhot and Wipeout but think I might actually go for GT tomorrow as it seems a gentler introduction to VR than the others.

Top Bottom