• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Neo_GAF

Banned
can someone give me a hint:
i wanted to do the mexican eshop thingy, but paypal tells me, that i have to verify myself through a bill or driving licence.
how can i buy from the mexican eshop these days?

Skyfox

In case people missed it - PUBG, Battlefield 1, Assassin’s Creed and Crackdown are all currently free on Xbox Gold

Skyfox

I know a few places have kicked off their black Friday sales but am I the only one struggling to find anything worthwhile?

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
I know a few places have kicked off their black Friday sales but am I the only one struggling to find anything worthwhile?

We're in the pre-black friday sales. This is the point where they claim to be having a Black Friday event early but either don't add their good stuff until black friday or just throw some old toss out in the hope of shifting unwanted stock in the black friday frenzy. Better stuff should drip through with increasing frequency as we move towards next friday.

Last edited:

TagZ

Does anyone think Europe will have any sort of sale like the US ps4 Spiderman bundle?

I know that you shouldn't do direct currency conversions due to background details such as tax for different countries. But... The current price from amazon France and Micromania for the same bundle as the US black friday deal is close to double the price.

Would love to join the PS4 family but it's a bit souring seeing the price differences, even brand new games here in France cost €69.99

Any info would be appreciated

Skyfox

Does anyone think Europe will have any sort of sale like the US ps4 Spiderman bundle?

I know that you shouldn't do direct currency conversions due to background details such as tax for different countries. But... The current price from amazon France and Micromania for the same bundle as the US black friday deal is close to double the price.

Would love to join the PS4 family but it's a bit souring seeing the price differences, even brand new games here in France cost €69.99

Any info would be appreciated
Spider-man is €39.99 digital today on PSN - I know it’s not a bundle but it is a drop for the game on its own.

TagZ

Spider-man is €39.99 digital today on PSN - I know it’s not a bundle but it is a drop for the game on its own.
Would love to buy it if I knew I was going to get a PS4. My dad has stopped playing his Xbox 1s, was going to trade it in towards the PS4 as well but I'd only get €100 and even a PS4 used is €274

Skyfox

Would love to buy it if I knew I was going to get a PS4. My dad has stopped playing his Xbox 1s, was going to trade it in towards the PS4 as well but I'd only get €100 and even a PS4 used is €274
Can you earn some money on the side somehow by helping someone out with tasks for a few weeks? Or cut down on some other less important expense for a while?

TagZ

Can you earn some money on the side somehow by helping someone out with tasks for a few weeks? Or cut down on some other less important expense for a while?
Appreciate it but, no can do. Money isn't exactly an issue just many other things needed and I agreed with my boss aka the wife to only get a ps4 if there was a sale similar to the US.

I'll be travelling to South Africa next Friday but I'm guessing prices will be even higher.

Top Bottom