• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Ass GAF'er (Euro Gaming Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahBlah

Banned
Miami Vice (PSP)

Is in the GAME sale for 9.99

I'll pick that up, its really good surprisingly.

Every Extend Extra is also up for 9.99 and Metal Gear Portable Ops is 12.99 (getting ready for plus?)

Stranglehold (360) is 17.99 with the special edition 19.99.

Bomba total? Its the same price (17.99) as Beowolf.

Flatout can be yours for 14.99.

BioShock, Orange Box, Tony Hawks Proving Ground, Blacksite, Gears, Skate and a few others 26.99

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Anyone in the UK who still hasn't bought the Orange Box for PC and do not want to buy online or Via Steam will be happy to learn that GAME have it on sale at £20 currently, I bought my copy today, finally, yey.

Pharmacy

Banned
wackojackosnose said:
Any other GAME vouchers available? £3 or £5 off? Their sale looks quite hot.

echoing this

arrrgh, i dunno what 2 or 3 games to buy in the PS3 sale from Game :(

Spiderman 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Conan, Stranglehold, Assassins Creed

heeeeeeelp

Get Assassins Creed then maybe Stranglehold and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Definately AC, Stranglehold and MUA if you really want another one.

Pharmacy

Banned
steverulez said:
Get Assassins Creed then maybe Stranglehold and Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Definately AC, Stranglehold and MUA if you really want another one.

thanks, i was kinda thinking about that combination

are there any huge negatives to Spiderman 3 though? Any other games there I should actually buy? (other than Oblivion, NGS and The Darkness)

Well, I haven't actually played it but wasn't Spiderman 3 crap?

Oblivion/NGS are also good, isn't Sigma £20 on Game? It was somewhere... and The Darkness I guess depends really, not interested in it myself.

Pharmacy

Banned
steverulez said:
Well, I haven't actually played it but wasn't Spiderman 3 crap?

Oblivion/NGS are also good, isn't Sigma £20 on Game? It was somewhere... and The Darkness I guess depends really, not interested in it myself.

Probably is, just need a few cheap mindless titles really

I meant other than those games; owned them all already

kinn

The Gamestation offer of the Arcade 360 for £150, anyone know if thats a temperary sale price or is that the now normal price that they will be doing it for?

And how come no one else has followed suit?!?

BitchTits

From Game, for the 360 picked up VF5 (£15) and Phantasy Star (£8).

VF5 is still £40 in a lot of places, I thought that was a great deal.

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Don't know whether it's still there, but GAME had Eye of Judgment (with the camera) for £35. Play has the themed decks at £4 (down from £8) and boosters at £2 (down from £2.50).

Steroyd

iapetus said:
Don't know whether it's still there, but GAME had Eye of Judgment (with the camera) for £35. Play has the themed decks at £4 (down from £8) and boosters at £2 (down from £2.50).

Please still be there in the next couple of days.

SupahBlah

Banned
Tons of games on sale in Gamestation.

WipEout Pulse is only £20 and so is Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

Stuntman Ignition (I'm sorry I can't remember if it was 360 or ps3) was only £20, Stranglehold etc

I really didn't see anything without a sale sticker on it, even pre-owned games were down in price Crush and Go! Sudoku both for the psp where down to £4.

But definitely go down and check out your local gamestation, their Blu-ray's where cheaper than HMV too :lol and they're doing a 3 for 2 offer.

SupahBlah said:
Tons of games on sale in Gamestation.

WipEout Pulse is only £20 and so is Pursuit Force: Extreme Justice and Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow.

Stuntman Ignition (I'm sorry I can't remember if it was 360 or ps3) was only £20, Stranglehold etc

I really didn't see anything without a sale sticker on it, even pre-owned games were down in price Crush and Go! Sudoku both for the psp where down to £4.

But definitely go down and check out your local gamestation, their Blu-ray's where cheaper than HMV too :lol and they're doing a 3 for 2 offer.
I was in a gamestation on monday but nothing much was on offer, where abouts is your store?

Steroyd

When Crush launched I could have got it for £8 but some divine intervention stopped me getting it.

I hope it's still in Gamestation. ;_;

I might as well add this but i pray they might have been taken.. small little figurines, badges, stickers and what not are/were on sale (havent worked there for ove r aweek due to exams/revision)

For 1 penny, you can get yourself some game stickers (Sonic, Nintendo stuff etc), or some small figurines like the Shadow of Collosus figurine i got (yay!) or the best offer i got was a small Nintendogs beanie toy (the same one that they gave away with DSs).

Any of these for one penny!

Fewr

flipping_heck said:
I might as well add this but i pray they might have been taken.. small little figurines, badges, stickers and what not are/were on sale (havent worked there for ove r aweek due to exams/revision)

For 1 penny, you can get yourself some game stickers (Sonic, Nintendo stuff etc), or some small figurines like the Shadow of Collosus figurine i got (yay!) or the best offer i got was a small Nintendogs beanie toy (the same one that they gave away with DSs).

Any of these for one penny!
where?

EDIT: I also want to buy crush, we'll see who gets it first!
GRRRRR!!

SupahBlah said:
I was just walking about in St Helens after (finally) getting my haircut. :lol

They also had Mass Effect for £20.
I'm going to have to recheck my local Gamestation then, £20 is extremely good.

epaturun

For Wii Owners

Argos 2 Games for £30 from thier £19.99 range:

Buy any two of the £19.99 Nintendo Wii games listed below for £30.00. To receive offer add both items to trolley. Offer ends 25th July 2008.
Super Fruitfall - Wii. 568/3422 £19.99
Call of Duty 3 - Wii. 568/3381 £19.99
Monster 4x4 - Wii. 568/3628 £19.99
Meet The Robinsons - Wii 568/3879 £19.99
Rampage: Total Destruction - Wii. 568/5183 £19.99
Spongebob: Creature From Krusty Krab - Wii 568/4919 £19.99
Heatseeker - Wii 568/4902 £19.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary Edition - Wii. 568/6137 £19.99
Blazing Angels II - Wii. 568/7741 £19.99
Prince of Persia - Wii. 568/7734 £19.99
Big Catch Bass Fishing - Wii. 568/7679 £19.99
Carnival Games - Wii. 568/7428 £19.99
Far Cry 2006 - Wii. 568/3501 £19.99
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - Wii. 568/3491 £19.99
Splinter Cell Double Agent - Wii. 568/3460 £19.99
GT Pro Series - Wii. 568/3453 £19.99
Red Steel - Wii. 568/3446 £19.99
Cars - Wii. 568/3439 £19.99

includes Dewy and Rockstar Tennis - bought both to support third party and to give these games a try.

Won't loose much on trade-in neither.

OP From Hotukdeals: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/136611/wii-games-2-for-30-argos/

Roxas

Medal of Honor : Airbourne - Playstation 3 - £22.99
http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS3ME02

The Orange Box - Playstation 3 - £22.99
http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PS3HA02

Timeshift - Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 - £14.99 (be quick on this, once they are sold out the offer ends)
http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=search&categ=Weekly Special&platform=

Wireless Controller, Forza 2 & Viva Pinata (one case) - Xbox 360 - £36.99
http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=XB2EN03

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 - PSP - £13.00
http://www.shopto.net/page.php?page=dettagli&codart=PSPME14

Steroyd

Danj said:
You don't need a free delivery code for Amazon UK. Just spend over £15 and select Super Saver delivery and it's free automatically, there's no code to be entered.

But that takes 2-4 days longer than normal delivery, I don't want my Patapon in March. >_<

Unless I clicky wrong .:(

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Psychotext said:
Argos selling Forza 2 for £9.99.

Link

PC World still has the wireless entertainment pack in stock in Reading (and probably elsewhere):

Wireless controller
Viva Pinata
Forza 2

All for £20. That's less than just the controller at most places. :\

roxya

I've bought a bunch of blu-rays and and games from Movietyme, never had any problem whatsoever. I've never seen anything about faxing statements though? Maybe I just skipped over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom