• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap PS2 headset?

alejob

They want $30 for a freaking headset? Thats crazy! Anyone know of a decent PS2 headset?

I want to chat with my bro over a friendly game of Madden :D
Also avoiding the long distance(aka another country) :D phones charges.

alejob

So I check Best Buys site to see if they have it in the store near me, and it said they did. I go to the store and they only have another which was $25. Now I come home, check again and it says they don't have it.

But they do have it on stock online now. I can't use my CC for gaming stuff though. Is there any way to make them ship some to my store?

Miguel

I bought that one in the Link...but it has the name GameTalk headset instead of Talknet, and it's 25 bucks. I'm about to try it out with SOCOM right now.

Slo

Well how'd it work? And you paid $25 for it? Err....for that much I'd just spring for the $30 logitech one.

Miguel

I didn't like the way the Logitech Earpiece looked, the one I got looked more padded/comfortable. I usually do a few hours worth of Madden or SOCOM...and with regular headsets my ears start to hurt. :\

Top Bottom