• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheapassgamer site hacked

BiggNife

Hilariously hacked. The user mentioned in the message is a quality contributor. I'm not sure why someone would target him, but it's still hilarious.
Fuck off. It's not funny when innocent people are made to be harassment targets. The mentality of "oh it's on the Internet so it'd just for fun" makes my blood boil. This shit has real life repercussions.

Fuck off. It's not funny when innocent people are made to be harassment targets. The mentality of "oh it's on the Internet so it'd just for fun" makes my blood boil. This shit has real life repercussions.

I already edited my post, and responded to the first person that quoted it. I assumed it was a joke, it appears that I was mistaken.

BiggNife

I already edited my post, and responded to the first person that quoted it. I assumed it was a joke, it appears that I was mistaken.
Yeah, I see that now. Sorry for the harsh response but see a lot of people who don't take online harassment seriously and it's a major pet peeve of mine.

MUnited83

For you.
Since the hacker is tweeting at Keemstar and considering the track record of Keemstar accusing people of being child molesters, im caling bullshit .

Minions

wont be surprised if CAG has really terrible security tbh

Shoot... exploits come out every single day. Even big companies get notified and take month(s) to respond and patch the exploits. That's why you always see them go public with them and force their hand. Otherwise they show up at convention panels....

Warxard

Banned
Oh cool, he's trying to show off to Keemstar.

Here's hoping CAG comes up quickly and that this dude gets kicked in the nads

I've seen a few people mention Keemstar...what is that? I'd guess a group of like-minded individuals?

This whole thing sucks though; if only these people could use their skills for something actually productive..

BiggNife

I've seen a few people mention Keemstar...what is that? I'd guess a group of like-minded individuals?

This whole thing sucks though; if only these people could use their skills for something actually productive..
He is a dude who does videos about "Internet drama" which results on harassment lynch mobs

He recently accused a runescape player in his mid 60s of being a pedophile when it wasn't actually him

The dude who hacked cag wants keemstar to make a video about this so he can get a lynch mob on this dude who most likely is just a innocent target

Thanks Chanser and Biggnife for the clarification.

Truly disgusting people, wow. I hope this gets resolved quickly, and that no innocent person has their reputation ruined.

All your users belong to us.
We have taken everything and the webmaster is taking a gigantic shit so fuck off. We're busy. Yo why you block my twitter @localblackhat mang? I reppin'

Sounds pretty obnoxious, unwanted and unhelpful.

black-mirror-2x02.png

entremet

CheapyD is one of the nicest guys in gaming.

People suck.

Fun fact: Wario64 used to run their video game deals twitter.

Briarios

It says this for me: All your users belong to us.
We have taken everything and the webmaster is taking a gigantic shit so fuck off. We're busy. Yo why you block my twitter @localblackhat mang? I reppin'

He is a dude who does videos about "Internet drama" which results on harassment lynch mobs

He recently accused a runescape player in his mid 60s of being a pedophile when it wasn't actually him

The dude who hacked cag wants keemstar to make a video about this so he can get a lynch mob on this dude who most likely is just a innocent target

So it's basically one giant shit trying to get his stuff spewed through another giant shit and his echo chamber of fecal matter. Fantastic. How in the fuck does Twitter and many other sites continue to absolve themselves of any real responsibilities of moderation? Genuine question since I've been trying to wrap my head around that for years now.

All your users belong to us.
We have taken everything and the webmaster is taking a gigantic shit so fuck off. We're busy.
Yo why you block my twitter @localblackhat mang? I reppin'

Happy Martin Luther King Day Ma Niggz

So it's basically one giant shit trying to get his stuff spewed through another giant shit and his echo chamber of fecal matter. Fantastic. How in the fuck does Twitter and many other sites continue to absolve themselves of any real responsibilities of moderation? Genuine question since I've been trying to wrap my head around that for years now.

Twitter does a self-deprecating interview about how they suck at security a couple times year, promise to do better, do nothing, repeat.

Oh man I got an account on there. hope I didn't use the same password on other sites. Its been years since I logged into the website.

Top Bottom