• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheapassgamer site hacked

wiibomb

... but that doesn't mean it was hacked

EDIT: it was hacked, there is this message in the main page:

Hello, we have a child molestor we need his address and personal information please!!!!
His skype is : ??????
His jabber is ?????
Please call and submit all tips to ???????

Your vigilante internet crime fighter @localblackhat is on the case!!!! ~CMD

I erased any possible sensitive info

It's not quite "down" only. There's also hacked message on the front.

I never remember to go there anyways. That's what Wario is for.

Vitacat

Yeah, you're correct. Just tried loading the URL and get a plain text page. Something about... well, it's just weird.

Tenebrous

Edit: That child molestor message is creepy as hell. Assuming these allegations are false, then shit, I fear for this guy/girl.

What's the message? I don't want to risk going there when something like this is happening.

Removed the personal info from the message, but here it is:

Hello, we have a child molestor we need his address and personal information please!!!!
His skype is : -----
His jabber is -----
Please call and submit all tips to -----

Your vigilante internet crime fighter ----- is on the case!!!! ~CMD

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
def hacked
lT7Pw61.png

Some weird cyber vigilante or maybe murderer pretending to be a vigilante using the site to broadcast a message and get personal information about some person.

Ecto311

think of all the deals we are missing

Just follow @wario64 and you don't miss a thing

Also this is a weird ass massage and venue to get it out. Why not alert anonymous or a law enforcement site not a ton of people looking for game deals and podcast discussions?

*edit* I assumed it was a simple joke, that doesn't appear to be the case. The user mentioned in the message is a quality contributor. I'm not sure why someone would target him.

MADGAME

I always wonder who the people are who do this, but I bet I already know the answer: human garbage. Human fucking trash.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Child molestation is a huge allegation. That cloud over someone's head can ruin a life. Hopefully this settles down if said party is innocent and they don't have their personal life ruined.

Top Bottom