• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Check out why Xbox is the best place to play" Page of Xbox Exclusives

The hate is strong in here lol.

I'm loving the exclusive lineup both this year and especially next year, good stuff coming. Love my PS4 and feel the same about my Xbone. No regrets =)

My thoughts exactly, this fall belongs to Xbox One, and the begining of 2015 to PS4. I hope they alternate this way for a long time.

FeiRR

Banned
Yet you have done your best to defend ''a racing game'' Drive Club from nasty reviews. Not to mention suggesting somebody be banned for forming an opinion on games they haven't played.

You seem like a hypocrite.

Do you see any opinion about games I haven't played somewhere in my post? Based on available materials, trailers and promos, those exclusives aren't interesting for me. I didn't say they're bad. On the other hand, Microsoft has terrible customer support, that I can confirm from experience. And their hardware is not worth my money.

jem0208

Why ? because you say so ? its the same games , it just came out later as a compilation. So does that mean FF13 is exclusive to PC ? I wonder what spin you can put on that ?

Can't play Halo 2 online, can't play the completely remastered version of Halo 2's campaign, can't play Halo 3 and 4 at 60fps, can't play the brand new H2A multiplayer. There's a lot of new stuff.

Alx

It's weird that they're still pushing Titanfall even though it been out for a while and isn't even a full exclusive.

It's only 6 months old, and they just released new content. It's not like it's an old game, or that there are many other games of similar style and quality.
It's a bit sad that a game is considered "old" after a few months, when a game like Mario Kart can sell for years.

It's only 6 months old, and they just released new content. It's not like it's an old game, or that there are many other games of similar style and quality.
It's a bit sad that a game is considered "old" after a few months, when a game like Mario Kart can sell for years.

I just feel like that section of the page could have been better utilized by promoting Killer Instinct Season 2.

nynt9

Can't play Halo 2 online, can't play the completely remastered version of Halo 2's campaign, can't play Halo 3 and 4 at 60fps, can't play the brand new H2A multiplayer. There's a lot of new stuff.

I wouldn't call that new stuff - it's not new content but a bunch of polish and ports. Similar to Tomb Raider DE or TLOU:R imo.

RE_Player

I will get an Xbox One the moment they announce a new slim version. I don't want to have to make room for that behemoth of a machine. Make it smaller, possibly able to stand up vertically too, and I'll buy.

jem0208

I wouldn't call that new stuff - it's not new content but a bunch of polish and ports. Similar to Tomb Raider DE or TLOU:R imo.

Ignoring all the polish and ports, the new stuff includes H2A multiplayer and a completely remastered Halo 2 campaign. There's also the Halo 5 beta and Nightfall.

There's also the fact that most people will have never played Halo CE or 2 online.

A remaster similar to TLOU:R or Tomb Raider DE would be just Halo 4 remastered to 60fps and 1080p.

Why ? because you say so ? its the same games , it just came out later as a compilation. So does that mean FF13 is exclusive to PC ? I wonder what spin you can put on that ?

The MCC is a unique package... It's not a simple remaster like tomb raider or last of us where if I'm too cheap to jump to next gen I can opt for the 360/ps3 versions that is identical except for framerate/resolution.

The MCC is a Halo fans wet dream, a compilation of halo games spanning two generations remastered and graphically updated. For the first time it gives players the ability to properly play halo CE online and gives H2 fans a chance to return to one of the greatest mp games of our time. In addition to that we are getting Halo 5 beta access and a pretty dam good looking show.

So I guess for the purposes of your little console war spat halo MCC is just a simple remaster or compilation but for the rest of us especially halo fans it's so much more, its an incredible value on an amazing collection of games of one of the greatest franchises in gaming and for me and many other halo fans the opportunity to return to Halo 2s MP and the opportunity to finally get to play Halo CEs multiplayer online that is worth the price of admission itself.

It's an incredible package ans is reason enough to own this Console for a lot of people so GTFO here with this shit.

Top Bottom