• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

Just got it in a newsletter email. Expires on the 31st. Apparently they're still going out, so keep checking your email.
Someone let me know if this works for a PS+ resub.

Also, this is what the top of the email looks like:

kdizxi2.jpg

The code should be right underneath.

DigSCCP

Dear Lord why do I never get this ?
I have $8,13 on my wallet and want PS4G on my Vita, that would fit perfectly.
WHY SONY WHYYYYYYY ?!?!

JayEH

I did sign up for the newsletter the last time this happened and have been getting emails since...but don't get it when it counts.

This is kinda starting to piss me off. I have their news letter with a linked account and never get these deals. It seems really random. I don't have this one and I didn't get the last one and I would have liked to have seen the history with playstation one from a couple of days ago. What must I do Sony?

PTG

Despite signing up for the newsletter, I've actually never received the email from Sony.

Same here. All I get is the "Thank you for your purchase" emails. Still haven't got the Bloodborne platinum theme email.
And I got the platinum at the end of 2015.

Hexa

Is this for Europe? I'm in the US, and I got the newsletter two days ago and no coupon in it. The last time the coupon was available, it was in the weekly newsletter IIRC.

robotrock

Banned
I signed up for the newsletter a few days ago in hopes to get that cool email with all the statistics, but I got nothing.

Will happily accept a 20% off code if you aren't going to use it.

Same here. All I get is the "Thank you for your purchase" emails. Still haven't got the Bloodborne platinum theme email.
And I got the platinum at the end of 2015.

Yeah, I never got the Bloodborne platinum theme either, despite earning the trophy.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I'm on a fixed income and have to be very careful with what little gaming budget I have, so of course I never get these. Of course.

kirblar

Your SEN account settings website under notification preferences. A checkbox to receive marketing materials via email.
I just checked the second box as well, have had the first one checked for a while, but no coupons.

It's very possible they're targeted to people who haven't bought anything in a while- I tend to grab cheapo stuff on sale pretty regularly.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Yup got it as well. Mass Effect here I come... But I'll. Play you after I am done with Zelda :p

Top Bottom