• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

Quadratic

What's the content inside the email with the 20% off code?

I got an email on the 22nd with the main story being: PlayStation Underground Presents: Mass Effect Andromeda, Out Now

I just checked the second box as well, have had the first one checked for a while, but no coupons.

It's very possible they're targeted to people who haven't bought anything in a while- I tend to grab cheapo stuff on sale pretty regularly.

Nah I buy at least 1 full priced game every month. I can spend anywhere between 60-150 depending on sales and promos.

Eusis

Whoops, already grabbed the Nioh Season Pass, and GoWIII earlier this week.

Maybe I'll wait and see if I want to/can blow it on Horizon, but I have other crap to worry about and want P5.

Lexxism

What's the content inside the email with the 20% off code?

I got an email on the 22nd with the main story being: PlayStation Underground Presents: Mass Effect Andromeda, Out Now
Flash sale. Subject title is "your tag name, see what's new this week"

I just checked the second box as well, have had the first one checked for a while, but no coupons.

It's very possible they're targeted to people who haven't bought anything in a while- I tend to grab cheapo stuff on sale pretty regularly.

I'm all digital and buy about 2 or 3 things a month on average, almost everything from sales.

specdot

Lol I deleted this email without even reading it. Money is tight right now so I'm not gonna use this code. Anyone want it shoot me a PM. First come first serve.

Edit:code was given away to Bluekaveli. At least post in the thread breh =p

Mine literally just came in after I read this thread, checked my email and came up empty and then checked this thread again.

Keep checking, the emails are going out right now.

Those who still haven't received it, chill out. If you don't get the weekly newsletter with the Flash Sale promotion, you have to wait. If you always get these newsletter, there is no reason to panic and you will eventually get it.

Dug

Banned
Would have waited buying all these games on sale if I knew I was going to receive a 20% coupon...

Eusis

The code expires on March 31st so you don't have much time to use it.
I'm aware, it's basically see if there's a good deal next week, if not just throw it to someone. Tempting to sell for $5 or something, just to make up for my "loss", but I've never done that before.

renzolama

I own both a regular and pro console (as well as a vita) and buy digital games exclusively. My digital purchased library on PS4 just crossed 100 entries, and ~70% of those are full priced $60 games. I signed up for the newsletter years ago.

I've never gotten a single one of these e-mail PSN coupons, including the one that went around for the previously mentioned PS4 Pro console I preordered and immediately activated as my primary machine. Whatever algorithm they use to decide who they send them to is definitely not rewarding consistent, high-spending customers.

I own both a regular and pro console and buy digital games exclusively. My digital purchased library just crossed 100 entries, and ~70% of those are full priced $60 games. I signed up for the newsletter years ago.

I've never gotten a single one of these e-mail PSN coupons, including the one that went around for the previously mentioned PS4 Pro console I preordered and immediately activated as my primary machine. Whatever algorithm they use to decide who they send them to is definitely not rewarding consistent, high-spending customers.
Sounds like the guy they wouldn't send it to? If your going to buy some much why would they lose money? Just saying.

Sales and discounts are to push the fence sitters. I use to buy more but since they didn't give me a refund if started buying less.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
not using mine
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1355236.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

1hFaqwB.png
20% off PSN (NA) -- MB-8ADC6C0BEE88A60C - Taken by Seraphis Cain

Zasa

This is kinda starting to piss me off. I have their news letter with a linked account and never get these deals. It seems really random. I don't have this one and I didn't get the last one and I would have liked to have seen the history with playstation one from a couple of days ago. What must I do Sony?

Seconded

renzolama

Sounds like the guy they wouldn't send it to? If your going to buy some much why would they lose money? Just saying.

Sales and discounts are to push the fence sitters. I use to buy more but since they didn't give me a refund if started buying less.

I wasn't complaining about it, just pointing out that (as you're suggesting) they seem to send these out to incentivize rather than reward.

Top Bottom