• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Check your email for a 20% off PSN coupon (NA)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Signed up for the newsletter via SEN account site, but don't seem to ever get any emails from them.

Not like there was much from this flash sale I was wanting, but still would've been nice to have gotten, probably might've given it to someone.

Bluenoser

Got the email, but no code. Assuming because I'm in Canada. Why would they want to throw a bone to Canadians, right? We only pay $80 for new games.

I'm in Canada and received one, so it's definitely not only US!

Well that sucks then. Why would they only give to some people and not others?

klee123

As an Australian using a US account, I never receive any promotional e-mails.

They probably check the IP addresses.

I got 2 emails (I have 3 accounts) and only one of them had a code.

That's very interesting.

Conflicted on getting RE7's season pass or trading it here.

What do you offer GAF.

Mengetsu

Lol again I miss out cause I don't get these emails anymore. I used to get the weekly emails and they stopped a year ago :/

Remk

As an Australian using a US account, I never receive any promotional e-mails.

They probably check the IP addresses.

They don't, I'm using an US account in Mexico and got this and the previous discount code.

So there's another algorithm at play here

For NA customers, you have to toggle the first "let Sony send me email" checkbox below to make sure you are getting the weekly emails from them. Unfortunately even if you turn it on tonight I do not believe you will get an email from them this week.

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/account/notify/edit-settings!input.action

I believe you only have to check "Yes, I am interested in receiving marketing materials from Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE). I understand I can unsubscribe at any time." but I checked both to be safe.

Dremorak

Banned
ScZEszR.png

Holy shit that yelp ad is cringey as hell.

Hikami

Actually got one, neat. Not sure if I'll use it though.
It's very possible they're targeted to people who haven't bought anything in a while- I tend to grab cheapo stuff on sale pretty regularly.
Sounds about right. I bought DLC for a game last week but last time I bought something before that was months ago.

ryseing

Goddamnit Sony. Didn't get my Play 2016 Discount Code, didn't get my $15 back for spending $100, and now this shit.

Remk

Btw, looking at the small print of the newsletter:

Receive 20% off one transaction made on PlayStation Store on PS3, PS4 or the online store (store.playstation.com ). Does not apply to transactions made on PlayStation Store on PS Vita, PlayStation TV, PSP or in-game. Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content. Code must be redeemed at checkout and discounted transaction completed before 11:59 PM PT on March 31st, 2017. Code is not redeemable for cash, cannot be returned for cash or credit, may not be used for any other purpose, and will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged.

So no PS plus subscription discount then, meh :(

Sylwest

I'm from Canada and I just got my email. I was surprised to find a 20% off code in there since Sony normally just skips over me when it comes to discounts or promotional codes.

Weird for some reason I can't get buy anything, every time I try it says, "Your purchase may not be complete. Check your transaction history in your Account settings.". Anyone run into this? My card is fine.

Darknight

OMG yes!! Thanks OP! I was planning on buying some classic PS3 games like Twisted Metal and all the GOW games.

I just hope that when they send out one near xmas holiday season, we will be able to use that one as well!

Agent X

When I first saw this thread about an hour earlier, I hadn't received the email with the code yet. However, I just received it a few minutes ago.

As others have mentioned, if you normally get these types of emails from Sony, but you haven't received this one yet, then keep checking back periodically.

Top Bottom