• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cherno reacts on Dirt 5 running on XSX ''What can anyone say about this''

Papacheeks

Banned
Game development, he was a basically an intern not actually adding much to a mobile game engine?

What expertise does he have in rendering technologies for him to be an expert in talking about how games look?
You could have the most badass CS graduate who easily gets trumped in rendering work by some who finished a PBR workflow course at a community college.
Yeah he probably knows a little something about how to make a mobile game, but he knows very little about AAA game development and rendering.....but as long as he is on the Sony side or bashing the Xbox then hehas all the experience we need.

Correct, he worked with some of the frostbyte guys when they were working on mobile though. As in when he interned. They share workflows from the top down. ANd you dont think a mobile game engine has similar components? Look at his series for his engine development for his oen engine called Hazel.

Guy literally goes over different components for engine development and compares them to current. Like using shaders, adding different api's like vulkan. He may be young and maybe his experience isn't on tons of AAA, but he can just like some of the DF guys look at a scene and tell you whats going on engine wise from the type of lighting, reflections, sub-scattering, textures are being used.

Listen to what he says about dirts puddle reflections.

Also he has worked on frostbyte dont know if for mobile or AAA.

Last edited:

RoboFu

One of the green rats
It’s sad really. Every next gen launch at least one game gets caught up in the fanboy wars in a negative light. It’s not like these guys have made any horrible racing games.

Looks fine to me too. I'm not buying it, but graphically it looks like a cross gen game that runs at 60fps and 120fps. Not sure what people were expecting - Forza Motorsport 7 type graphics at 120hz?

I have a feelilng that so, so many people are going to have meltdowns this generation and complain about graphics and framerates in the next gen games. People have let their expectations get waaaaaaaaaaaaay out of check thanks to things like all the Cerny Super SSD bullshit.

Problem is, when you hype up things like, world’s most powerful console, 12 TFLOPS, unprecedented power and considerably more powerful than the PS5, the expectations are going to be ridiculous or even unrealistic. I think Microsoft should of either been slightly more subtle in their hype, marketing or approach with XSX or found better representations to display their new console and technology. We know how consumers can be.

Papacheeks

Banned
And yeah, this video shows the game in a much better light, still not "next gen" mind you, but definitly very good looking for a cross-plaform/cross-gen game.

That does look much better. Models are the same, and some the background objects are whatever, but there's better textures, lighting and looks like possible ray traced reflection going on in the puddles. My question is what is this running on?

Was the ign footage running on series x?

TrebleShot

I have to admit, I have a XSX on pre order and Im considering cancelling, there is absolutely NOTHING appealing about this console at this stage.

£450 here in the UK and with the UI presentation from Sony and the innovations there, what is the point of owning a XSX, its just a more powerful one X.

Relativ9

That does look much better. Models are the same, and some the background objects are whatever, but there's better textures, lighting and looks like possible ray traced reflection going on in the puddles. My question is what is this running on?

Was the ign footage running on series x?

I believe that is running on a PC, but I don't see why it wouldn't be able to run on a Series X like this, nothing revolutionary here...just more effects going on at once, and more cinematic lighting...the rest is essentially the same (models are still very rough imo, and there is still a lot of pop-in on the ground clutter but the speed plus the atmospheric and weather effects mask it better here). Those are definitly SSR reflections in the puddles (which is fine for a racer, you'll never notice the difference while moving). The IGN demo was on running on a Series X yes.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
I have to admit, I have a XSX on pre order and Im considering cancelling, there is absolutely NOTHING appealing about this console at this stage.

£450 here in the UK and with the UI presentation from Sony and the innovations there, what is the point of owning a XSX, its just a more powerful one X.

do you buy a console for the UI? end of the day its gonna be the most powerful console there is. if sony games appeal to you deffo get a PS5 as it will be a great console. if third party games are what appeals more than the SX will probibly be the best place to play them

Papacheeks

Banned
I believe that is running on a PC, but I don't see why it wouldn't be able to run on a Series X like this, nothing revolutionary here...just more effects going on at once, and more cinematic lighting...the rest is essentially the same (models are still very rough imo, and there is still a lot of pop-in on the ground clutter but the speed plus the atmospheric and weather effects mask it better here). Those are definitly SSR reflections in the puddles (which is fine for a racer, you'll never notice the difference while moving). The IGN demo was on running on a Series X yes.

Well if the ign video was taken directly from series x, then there's is a difference in settings/version of the game that its running. And if thats so then we need the same footage to do side by side.

Like here's a video from days ago on DF that is xbox series x gameplay:

First couple seconds looks good, but then it goes to a dry dirt track and it does not look great.

I think outside of weather effects, ray traced puddles, and some high end textures its still asset wise a current gen game running with juiced settings.

Which I think cherno commented on. now I wonder if he looked at DF's footage if his view on what he was seeing in those early tracks would change?

Last edited:

FranXico

Game development, he was a basically an intern not actually adding much to a mobile game engine?
An intern. LOL.

The ad hominem is getting embarrassing.

The developers who made the game contacted him on twitter already, asking him to take a look at better footage. If the devs are taking his opinion seriously, maybe he was a bit more than an intern?

Or do you industry professionals are easily fooled by an intern?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Deform your deformation expectations
The first major issue with DiRT 5 is how seemingly current-gen the whole game looks. When I think about the promise of Xbox Series or PlayStation 5, I look back at bullet-point lists in the recent hype cycle. Insane loading times. Virtual worlds that can stretch much further into the distance, owing to a faster I/O architecture. Larger crowds of people and vehicles, powered by a substantial boost to CPU specs. Incredible texture fidelity on people and terrain. Maybe some ray tracing (though, let's be real, we're still waiting on anything with ray tracing enabled to exceed 30fps on one of this year's consoles).

DiRT 5 fails to meet pretty much all of those bullet points. Generally, it looks like a current-gen console game that would have struggled to hit a smooth 60fps on Xbox One X or PS4 Pro, especially at resolutions higher than 1080p. I've seen crazier amounts of distant terrain and geometry in 60fps racers like OnRush, and I've seen more convincing foliage and weather effects in Forza Horizon 4 (which maxed at 30fps when it launched on Xbox One). Like other mainline entries in the series, this DiRT sequel sticks to formal racetracks with a mix of concrete and unfinished roads—not open-world romps. It looks so familiar, in fact, that if I told you all of the images in this article were from 2017's DiRT 4, you might believe me. (To be clear, all images in this article are from DiRT 5 on Xbox Series X.)

Even at their most ambitious, DiRT 5's race tracks emphasize the kinds of foliage designs and rendering distances you've seen before. In particular, camera angles emphasize limited views as you careen toward your next drift-filled turn, as opposed to eye-popping zips through massive valleys. (The few times the game has you drive off massive ramps, they're not sold with a sense of scale; you simply see a wide-open, low-resolution skybox behind a straight chunk of road to land on.) Also, for a game with so many puddles, the reflections in this game use a particularly inaccurate-looking screen-space option—and, again, I didn't expect ray tracing, but even cube maps would've looked better than this.

Worst of all is the game's terrain. Despite so much emphasis on driving over puddles, mud, and snow, DiRT 5 includes zero incredibly limited terrain deformation systems. You won't see mud pile up in tread-filled chunks, nor clear tire trails through dusty roads, while the meek trail marks through snowy terrain auto-vanish after about 10 yards. I'm not saying the game needs such computationally expensive systems, nor even a cleverly coded facsimile that applies simple texture tricks over messy roads. But in DiRT 5, all of the splashes and explosions of mud and dust aren't met by a road that matches, and it's hard not to notice.

Enjoy the rest here:

And this:

In "resolution" mode, the game runs in an apparently uncapped frame rate; this bounces between 30fps and 60fps, which averages out to roughly 40fps. This mode's dynamic resolution maxes out near 2160p and falls as low as an apparent 1440p. (Compared to Xbox One's heavily aliased DiRT 4, the jump in resolution this time around is very appreciated.) Drop to DiRT 5's middle "frame rate" setting, and you'll see a mild hit to texture pop-in on the ground ahead of you, along with a noticeable hit to shadow pop-in in the near distance. Settings are otherwise mostly left intact, other than a dynamic resolution that scales down lower, while the frame rate gets close to, but doesn't lock to, 60fps.

Stop blaming the wrong people, and shift it either to Codemaster or Xbox Division.

Last edited:

FranXico

Enjoy the rest here:

And this:

In "resolution" mode, the game runs in an apparently uncapped frame rate; this bounces between 30fps and 60fps, which averages out to roughly 40fps. This mode's dynamic resolution maxes out near 2160p and falls as low as an apparent 1440p. (Compared to Xbox One's heavily aliased DiRT 4, the jump in resolution this time around is very appreciated.) Drop to DiRT 5's middle "frame rate" setting, and you'll see a mild hit to texture pop-in on the ground ahead of you, along with a noticeable hit to shadow pop-in in the near distance. Settings are otherwise mostly left intact, other than a dynamic resolution that scales down lower, while the frame rate gets close to, but doesn't lock to, 60fps.

Stop blaming the wrong people, and shift it either to Codemaster or Xbox Division.
Textbook rushed game. They're not even close to starting optimization. Hopefully it gets patched post launch and runs much better then.

This is usually not the devs fault. It's the publisher that pushes a game to meet next-gen release.

Last edited:

Relativ9

Well if the ign video was taken directly from series x, then there's is a difference in settings/version of the game that its running. And if thats so then we need the same footage to do side by side.

Like here's a video from days ago on DF that is xbox series x gameplay:

First couple seconds looks good, but then it goes to a dry dirt track and it does not look great.

I think outside of weather effects, ray traced puddles, and some high end textures its still asset wise a current gen game running with juiced settings.

Which I think cherno commented on. now I wonder if he looked at DF's footage if his view on what he was seeing in those early tracks would change?

Yeah I also found this one:

The asset quality is definitly a problem, but you can tell a lot of the Driveclub guys have worked on it, the atmosphere and lighting is at times very good at masking faults. I still think the clutter pop-in is a bit jarring, and the reflections on the cars almost look like cube-maps?

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
It's quite interesting why they chose two badly developed games in a row to promote their hardware, first Halo and then Dirt. Almost as if they had no choice, right?

Forgot the 3rd, Yakuza. We as Sony fans were not impressed by Godfall for the first show, and many were angry at Sony and questioned its capabilities. But as we know now, Godfall is just too next gen compared to Yakuza, Dirt 5, Halo Infinite in terms of graphics.

If you are a true fan of your console, you don't settle for "ok", you force your platform to be better, not defend obviously bad games.

Last edited:
Textbook rushed game. They're not even close to starting optimization. Hopefully it gets patched post launch and runs much better then.

Nonsense. The Ars Technica review paints the game in the worst possible light and is a complete outlier.

Here's an actual framerate graph showing the game running in locked 4k/60 on XsX

It's an old build and it will be, and perhaps already has been, improved - but it's not nearly as bad as individuals (weirdly Sony fans) are trying to suggest.

It's quite interesting why they chose two badly developed games in a row to promote their hardware, first Halo and then Dirt. Almost as if they had no choice, right?

Oh wow. Time to add another thread to the ignore list, I guess.

quest

Not Banned from OT
An intern. LOL.

The developers who made the game contacted him on twitter already, asking him to take a look at better footage. If the devs are taking his opinion seriously, maybe he was a bit more than an intern?

No shows they want to avoid bad pr it is guys like him why we did not see more games running early. He used it to trash and gain followers. Microsoft had to allow heat and temperature measurements early because of the same crap used to gain followers. It's why we can't have nice things.

sircaw

Banned
Forgot the 3rd, Yakuza. We as Sony fans were not impressed by Godfall for the first show, and many were angry at Sony and questioned its capabilities. But as we know now, Godfall is just too next gen compared to Yakuza, Dirt 5, Halo Infinite in terms of graphics.

If you are a true fan of your console, you don't settle for "ok", you force your platform to be better, not defend obvious bad games.

this is a good point, i mean so many people shat all over Godfall videos when it first came out, i even recall Bo_Hazem Bo_Hazem bitching about it saying it looked really bad and the colors were all wrong and bla bla bla, my ears were bleeding, sorry Bo. so let's be fair here, as Extreme Fanboys go, Bo is the biggest. If he can criticize his own sonys games, so can some of you xbox guys in regards to what you see on your system. Its not a sin to want things to be better.

This is not about xbox or sony, its about standards and we should all be asking them to be the highest they can.

I understand xbox does not have a lot of games to show on launch in terms of next gen, but defending this like its the holy grail is just wrong. We all want better.

Last edited:

kuncol02

Banned
The video linked was from the 4k PS4 Pro version of the game (dynamic 4k but still) with HDR.
Interesting, because I can't find any info about PS4Pro patch for driveclub (except people begging for it). Still dynamic 4k on PS4 pro is more or less what you could expect with their power difference

And while daylight/sunny races aren't as impressive the extreme weather ones, in my opinion it still looks better than most things released these days (except possibly Forza), but a lot of this is due to art design and going for fantastical vistas with amazing skyboxes and lighting over "normal/realistic" map design.
But we are talking about technical part of look there. What point have comparison of art styles of that two games? Even then I actually like how Grid looks and last Codemasters racing game I liked is Colin McRae Rally 4.0.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
That's doing the guys at The Studio Formerly Known as Evolution a complete disservice.

Sometimes you can't completely blame the devs, some companies give you unrealistic deadlines or other aspects like funds and so. GOW thrown around $100 million pre-production according to Cory in one interview IIRC, and around $80 million when they settled on the concept, and it did pay back.

Evolution Studios did a wonderful job in graphics, gameplay, feel of speed, weather, sounds in DriveClub, but fucked up the MP so hard that made it sell very badly. Got it for free from PS Plus, and was shocked about how wonderful it was, but lacks a lot of elements like customization, enough content. More than sure they've had enough time but they were unlucky with the outcomes.

But even good devs could spoil more money than they should, I remember Mark Cerny was laughing about how Universal Studios were very generously funding them for Crash and even spoiled them, and later said the same about Sony and many report that. But if you get such support and then you fail, well don't blame the company for firing your ass out.

Dirt 5 needs at least another year of polishing, and they deserve the heat for rushing it out, maybe not the devs inside but the higher ups. I still feel gutted that Anthem failed so hard, the gameplay was wonderful and they could've made something great out of it.

Last edited:
It's not a next gen game. Its a current gen game being ported to next gen consoles. This is fucking idiotic. I don't care how it's being marketed. A fucking developer should know the difference between a current gen game vs a game designed for next gen hardware. All they are doing here is taking a 1080p 30 fps game and running it at native 4k 60 fps.

He spends the entire video pretending it's a next gen series x game being made to on billions of tflops he said. He's being an absolute moron. It would've taken him two seconds to Google the fact that its not a next gen game.

I have never seen a more lazy video by a YouTuber and I've seen some trash. He could've YouTubed another video of dirt 5. But nope. He was just being a lazy cunt.

And i say this as a fan of this channel. This is an absolutely dishonest video. The entire premise is wrong.
But he also was impressed by Spider-Man which is a current gen game ported to next gen.
He expects at least something like Spider-Man to represent next generation capabilities.
So no excuses, there is a problem here. Both 1st and 3rd party developers are having a problem with the hardware and development tools.
I know the hardware on paper is strong, but it is clearly not read to release this year. XsX feels like it is in a beta stage.

Papacheeks

Banned
Cherno - Doesn't know what he's talking about, no experience, only worked in mobile games, etc.
Alex Buagag - Field expert in pixel counting, super knowledgeable, incredible guy.

And this kids, is why you shouldn't do crystal meth.

Actually if you paid attention, you would see he used Frostbyte or a version of it. EA uses the same engine for the most part across all their products minus Respawn's projects which either use source, or Unreal for Fallen Jedi.

He worked at their mobile studio still using frostbyte as I posted in one of his developer videos. He literally is building a AAA engine.

ALex's background is in Web code. So he has similar experience with C++, SCRIPTING, graphic API's among other things.

But doesn't build engines, nor is he a game developer.

Cherno is.

quest

Not Banned from OT
But he also was impressed by Spider-Man which is a current gen game ported to next gen.
He expects at least something like Spider-Man to represent next generation capabilities.
So no excuses, there is a problem here. Both 1st and 3rd party developers are having a problem with the hardware and development tools.
I know the hardware on paper is strong, but it is clearly not read to release this year. XsX feels like it is in a beta stage.
You have receipts of the PS5 version of dirt 5 that looks nextgen I would love to see the videos. Your comparing a first party game on 3 platforms vs a third party game on 8 platforms. Yes the series x is so hard to develop for a one man outfit will have a game ready for launch.

Rob_27

Does anyone know what his engine is destined for? Is it some super duper pc?

I see him critising grass detail in last of us 2 etc plus anything that doesn't look like a cgi movie.

I know he likes his partials. Does that mean he's creating geometry wars 3..

Papacheeks

Banned
Yeah I also found this one:

The asset quality is definitly a problem, but you can tell a lot of the Driveclub guys have worked on it, the atmosphere and lighting is at times very good at masking faults. I still think the clutter pop-in is a bit jarring, and the reflections on the cars almost look like cube-maps?

First thing I noticed in the videos you and I posted was the difference in lighting with the different tracks helps a ton. But geometry in the background like the rocks look super rough, and no amount of texture is going to smooth that out.

Not as bad as ign's video was making it out. Hopefully cherno does another video with ones we found.

I can't wait till the new battlefield, I think he will talk a lot about changes to engine whenever that starts to show.

Does anyone know what his engine is destined for? Is it some super duper pc?

I see him critising grass detail in last of us 2 etc plus anything that doesn't look like a cgi movie.

I know he likes his partials. Does that mean he's creating geometry wars 3..

Look up his engine it's called Hazel.

Mainly he does this series to show how to build a graphics/game engine. ANd he implements tons of things that he believes are relevant to the conversation currently in game development. like different API's such as Vulkan, OPENGL.

He worked a lot in the backend of frostbite mobile engine, and learned alot on how not to make an engine. SO his channel and series is on that and he compares other engines like unreal 4 to give examples of the inner workings.

For people questioning this guy, he is young yes, but he literally is a software/graphics engineer who works in code 24/7.

Here's a little something about his work with EA:

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
An intern. LOL.

No he literally was an Intern then was called back after graduation. (Its his own history that he tells, im not making it up he told us that)

He is a popular Youtuber so yes PR team are going to ask him to look at footage that better shows of their game, not because he is an expert but because of his Youtube status.
When the devs care what you think they will address it at Siggraph/GDC or something this is the PR team saying ohh shit this guy bashed our game we need him to market it better for us, NOT omg this genius level coder needs to look at our game, we should give him source access to get this to look better.....its PR not devs giving a fuck.
Whats some mobile dev nobody got to say to the former Evolution Studios devs?

Papacheeks

Banned
No he literally was an Intern then was called back after graduation. (Its his own history that he tells, im not making it up he told us that)

He is a popular Youtuber so yes PR team are going to ask him to look at footage that better shows of their game, not because he is an expert but because of his Youtube status.
When the devs care what you think they will address it at Siggraph/GDC or something this is the PR team saying ohh shit this guy bashed our game we need him to market it better for us, NOT omg this genius level coder needs to look at our game, we should give him source access to get this to look better.....its PR not devs giving a fuck.
Whats some mobile dev nobody got to say to the former Evolution Studios devs?

Dude, watch the video I posted. He started as a intern then went full time for FIremonkey studio which worked on mobile using a version of frostbite, then it became Frostbite melbourne(I can't spell).

Which use full toolsets and version of frostbite for mobile/smaller games.

Does not take away any of his knowledge as a software engineer just because the project size he worked on was smaller than something from DICE.

Dodkrake

Banned
Actually if you paid attention, you would see he used Frostbyte or a version of it. EA uses the same engine for the most part across all their products minus Respawn's projects which either use source, or Unreal for Fallen Jedi.

He worked at their mobile studio still using frostbyte as I posted in one of his developer videos. He literally is building a AAA engine.

ALex's background is in Web code. So he has similar experience with C++, SCRIPTING, graphic API's among other things.

But doesn't build engines, nor is he a game developer.

Cherno is.

My comment was ironic.

UnNamed

Banned
Comparing an arcade game with 12 car on track, weather conditions and different sunlight with a mobile game? He's very professional, I hope he will fix Halo someday.

Tulipanzo

I'm not defending the footage of Dirt 5 he is reacting on, but commenting on the way he chose to convey his reaction.
This is the key game MS chose to convey the POWER of next-gen, and one of maybe a couple next-gen games seen running on Series X.
That it looks the way it does is a bad look, since there's nothing else.

Like if Sony only showed PS5 running Bugsnax.

MS marketing is a mess to be honest if all they can push is this and Yakuza neither of which are great looking.

For me personally I would have bought a Series X if it was available a year ago with the same specs and no 'next-gen' games for at least 12 months as long as it improved my back catalogue via BC but I'm not ignorant enough to ignore the fact that I'm a minority case here.

There's nothing I'm excited for on PS5 either as I found Spiderman to be very shallow (though I will probably get MM) and I'm not a big Souls fan but I can appreciate the push from Sony to show something a little more impressive. BC is the main thing on my mind with PS5 as I have quite a few games that have unacceptable performance on base PS4 and never bothered with a Pro.

tryDEATH

I kinda see your point but I also think you're ignoring the reality that he (the Cherno) can't ignore the elephant in the room which is that the supposed most powerful console in the world has yet to produce a single impressive graphical showpiece.

It's really easy to think he's console warring when in fact, he's just stating what everyone that wasn't sent a Series X to promote is thinking. If the consoles were reversed and the PS5 was supposedly the most powerful console in the world, and yet every game shown had the visual fidelity of Bugsnax (no diss, I actually love the idea behind Snaktooth island), I'm 100% confident that he (the Cherno) would go beyond just commenting on the game and actually talk about how the supposed most powerful console is surprisingly incapable of living up to its claim.

Is the Cherno secretly biased with a Mark Cerny shrine in his bedroom closet? I honestly don't know. But it's unrealistic to expect a guy that looks and talks about games and their respective graphics to ignore the fact that the console running those games has a lot of fucking question marks about its supposedly superior graphical capabilities.

The most powerful console in the world showed Gears 5 running on PC Ultra setting + additional features. You can't see what you not looking for or in the more likely case you're being willfully ignorant, which is what a large majority of Sony fans are being right now.

The elephant in the room is him blaming a system for a lackluster engine and everyone is eating up, which is hilarious.

Papacheeks

Banned
Comparing an arcade game with 12 car on track, weather conditions and different sunlight with a mobile game? He's very professional, I hope he will fix Halo someday.

So mobile games that are out now dont use similar engines is what your saying? So fortnite on mobile doesnt use unreal 4? unreal 5 wont be on mobile? Frostbite doesnt scale across mobile devices like most if not all game engines currently?

Good to know you understand company workflows more than software engineers and publishing companies.

LOL jesus this thread.

Laughing my ass off as people have so little grasp of how software development works or that people who work on mobile to AAA use the same engines to toolsets. Just modified for mobile hardware.

Last edited:

ToadMan

Need for Speed No Limits, a mobile game NOT running on Frostbite with a very very very different handling model to any real racing game....so please.
need-for-speed-no-limits-1.jpg:300

He didnt add anything to Frostbite, DICE are in charge of Frostbite, he worked at a satellite studio in Australia that EA eventually forgot even existed, he puts alot of clout on his resume but this EA job at this satellite studio was his first job out of University.
He hasnt worked at any other company or been part of any big engines.

I havent heard him say or even claim to be an expert on any sort of rendering technology, which odly is what almost all his videos are about rendering.

DF is crying at this 😭😭😭😭

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
This is the price on 120 fps on locked hardware.

Do people really believe it will look better on ps5? Why should it?

jose4gg

Why you are trying to discredit de messenger but not the message? He is pointing to the faults, compare the faults, and make an argument.

- Big particles that don't feel natural. This is something that happens in multiple games, he felt the same about HFW, he pointed that out too. Big chunks of rocks don't jump without hundreds of smalls particles around. That's true, he is right.
- There is a section (minute 8:31), where there is a BIGGGGGGG CHUMP of color on one side of the screen, he describes it PERFECTLY, there are no details around that zone, and the draw distance is like 2 meters in real, live... Again, IS HE WRONG?
- Resolution on the cave (5:30), Like seriously, IS HE WRONG? That part looks WORSE that a lot of mobile games...
- The mud particles (8:00), yea they are a little bit exaggerated...

Again, he is not trying to get videogames or direct access to these games, and he criticizes all games with the same level of criticism. Yeah, he judged Microsoft because HEY, that's the only next-gen game he can show to their fans about that console.

Wait, did Azurro Azurro try and call thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best a console warrior?! Lmfaaaaao. The irony in that is fucking golden. Look at both of their post history and you'll see that only one of them is a true console warrior.

The game is multiplatform and more than likely looks and plays better on XSX than ps5. Not sure why this guy isn't doing the same for Sony, and criticizing them? This is why this thread and video are getting criticized, because it's blatant fanboyism, without being objective.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Enjoy the rest here:

And this:

tenor.gif

Top Bottom