• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol (DS) & Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (DS) U.S. dates

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Aug 6, 2005
Perth, Aus
www.vooks.net
God damn Chibi had taken a long time to come out, played that yep look at that a year ago today nearly.

DK... that King of Swing 2 aint it? Bleh

BrodiemanTTR

Jun 16, 2006
Orlando, FL
I hate how Nintendo (and third parties) leave the majority of the year completely dry on the DS save one or two big releases and then jam everything into the post-August period where no one can possibly afford to buy all the good games hitting simultaneously. This looks to be the third year in a row.

TekunoRobby

Junior Tag of Excellence
Jun 19, 2004
BrodiemanTTR said:
I hate how Nintendo (and third parties) leave the majority of the year completely dry on the DS save one or two big releases and then jam everything into the post-August period where no one can possibly afford to buy all the good games hitting simultaneously. This looks to be the third year in a row.
Buy the rare titles and pick up the more popular ones later. You'll have something to play all year long.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Feb 9, 2007
BrodiemanTTR said:
At least we get Ace Attorney 3 in September.

That is all I care about on the DS (We also go Ouendan 2 this week)

Emotions

Sep 15, 2005
I'll be getting both of these, this is good news, now we just need US releases for Jet Impulse, Project Hacker, Touch Panic and Kurikin.
Zelda is a given and i believe Picross and Brain Age 2 are also coming they were rated by the ERSB.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Jun 6, 2004
Mejilan said:
Nintendo doesn't always charge $34.99, btw.
EBgames/gamestop often charges a $5 premium on some games for some reason. I assume that's where the $34.99 is coming from

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Jun 9, 2004
NJ, USA
Wario64 said:
EBgames/gamestop often charges a $5 premium on some games for some reason. I assume that's where the $34.99 is coming from
Oh, I know. But some Nintendo DS games definitely do retail for 34.99, at least at the NWS. EB/GS typically have more of these unfortunate price adjustions, however.