• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chibi-Robo: Park Patrol (DS) & Donkey Kong: Jungle Climber (DS) U.S. dates

Kumiko Nikaido

Vindication...sweet.
Two more goodies for the DS by way of Nintendo, but these two won't be out till the Fall-time frame of September.

As always, count on Nintendo to charge $34.99 for their titles. Bleh.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
God damn Chibi had taken a long time to come out, played that yep look at that a year ago today nearly.

DK... that King of Swing 2 aint it? Bleh

I hate how Nintendo (and third parties) leave the majority of the year completely dry on the DS save one or two big releases and then jam everything into the post-August period where no one can possibly afford to buy all the good games hitting simultaneously. This looks to be the third year in a row.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
BrodiemanTTR said:
I hate how Nintendo (and third parties) leave the majority of the year completely dry on the DS save one or two big releases and then jam everything into the post-August period where no one can possibly afford to buy all the good games hitting simultaneously. This looks to be the third year in a row.
Buy the rare titles and pick up the more popular ones later. You'll have something to play all year long.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
BrodiemanTTR said:

At least we get Ace Attorney 3 in September.

That is all I care about on the DS (We also go Ouendan 2 this week)

Emotions

I'll be getting both of these, this is good news, now we just need US releases for Jet Impulse, Project Hacker, Touch Panic and Kurikin.
Zelda is a given and i believe Picross and Brain Age 2 are also coming they were rated by the ERSB.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
What about big releases, surely they've got more than Zelda and ASH planned?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Mejilan said:
Nintendo doesn't always charge $34.99, btw.

EBgames/gamestop often charges a $5 premium on some games for some reason. I assume that's where the $34.99 is coming from

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Wario64 said:
EBgames/gamestop often charges a $5 premium on some games for some reason. I assume that's where the $34.99 is coming from

Oh, I know. But some Nintendo DS games definitely do retail for 34.99, at least at the NWS. EB/GS typically have more of these unfortunate price adjustions, however.

Rlan

VOOK said:
God damn Chibi had taken a long time to come out, played that yep look at that a year ago today nearly.

DK... that King of Swing 2 aint it? Bleh

Now now, King of Swing was a lot of fun. If you got over the weirdly simplistic style and the pain-in-the-arse last level, it's all good :)

Top Bottom