• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chicks cosplaying as Link, and these strange emotions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1201556372676ug5.jpg

Kobold said:
Aren't these just pretty ladies whichever uniform they choose to wear? Maybe you are confusing these things. Are you attracted to the uniform or the ladies? :D

Just quoting because this post hit the nail on the freaking head.

Michan

Crushed said:
"35/m/Great Sea short and stout loves rupees, looking for adventurous m fairylover. My dream is to fly in waterspout with other m and we JO each other, but no gay stuff. You bring boat, i bring ballad of gales, contact if interested"
zmm-tingle.jpg

Apoc29

They're elf chicks. You can be attracted to Arwen and not be attracted to Legolas. Nothing strange about that. They're not even dressed in the traditional color of Link the boy so no need to keep thinking of them as Link.

Elbrain

Suckin' dicks since '66
DangerStepp said:
I never understood the Japanese sensation of gender ambiguity. Nor will I ever want to.

Well the Japanese are over Futanari now and days in fucking everything dammit.

Innotech

Banned
I dont give a shit what character they are trying to cosplay, they are hot.
These girls would look great in almost any outfit (or without an outfit for that matter :D )
I still say they look a LOT like my friends who are twin cosplayers.

SpacLock

Atilac said:
Is it "Ok" to be attracted to them?

I feel kind of weird, like this shouldn't be happening. Are these feelings normal?

Here's another chick that goes by linkpikim

I should be doing work for philosophy, not staring at chicks dressed as Nintendo characters.

Edit: oh christ... linkpikim also does ff characters and harry potter. This is a slippery slope.

No, it's not ok to be attracted to them. They have fucking elf ears.

Firstly they are hot. It isn't weird to like dressing up. Hell we all have fetishes and it is a commonly understood phenomena. Pretty looking girls dressed in Link's outfit is damn hot. Yes I admit it. Hell can I buy one of those?

Secondly where were these girls found, and what were they doing? Are these just models doing a photo shoot? Or are they true Zelda fans and decided to express their fangirlism by dressing up? If so, damn are they saucy. If not, well... yes I know it's wishfull thinking.

And did I forget to mention, the two pictures of the girls holding each other, makes me horny. Boy are they hot. What a tease. OP is a genius, how did you come across this? (No pun/sexual innuendo intended).

Zyzyxxz

The-Switcher said:
11434333275048gq.jpg

Thank me later.

Is that suppose to be Eva from MGS3 as well?

If so I want to point out that the belt she is wearing is typical of that time period IIRC.

Alice clipping belt from the U.S. army with what looks like a M16 magazine triple pouch as well. Probably military surplus as you can get them at most gun shows.

The fact that she went through the trouble to mimic it and not go cheap makes it THAT much hotter.

Pakman

Kobold said:
Aren't these just pretty ladies whichever uniform they choose to wear? Maybe you are confusing these things. Are you attracted to the uniform or the ladies? :D

Can't be quoted enough. When I see those pictures - I see two cute blondes dressed up in costumes. But if you see two cute Links.... :lol

And with this whole Blue Link debate. Personally I couldn't see it at first - but after looking at some of the others pictures - I could see where Halycon's coming from. She does look really tomboyish in some of her pictures. But had he not brought it up - I probably never would have never noticed. Both can dress up as Metroid for all I care.

Zyzyxxz said:

If so I want to point out that the belt she is wearing is typical of that time period IIRC.

Alice clipping belt from the U.S. army with what looks like a M16 magazine triple pouch as well. Probably military surplus as you can get them at most gun shows.

The fact that she went through the trouble to mimic it and not go cheap makes it THAT much hotter.

No, it's a chick from the Rumble Roses game who was in MGS3:S.

I'd post a link to all of her stuff, but I can't find it. She does a lot. Silent Hill, all the MGS games, Underworld, Resident Evil I think, it's all good stuff.

Zyzyxxz said:

Edit: Rumble Roses question answered already...

Ah well...

CosplayMorrigan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom