• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chief architect of the Xbox One, Scorpio and Scarlet

Gamernyc78

Banned

John Sell worked for Microsoft 14 years. He was the chief architect of the Xbox One, Scorpio and Scarlet Socs and has now moved on to work with Intel.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
I guess the bearded guy in Scarlet reveal will get a promotion as new chief architect.
Seriously, Intel has been poaching talents for their GPU for a while.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
this gives credence to ps5 being more powerful and he was canned.
giphy.gif

If a native 4k, raytraced, 60 fps version of the Final Fantasy 7 remake is a Ps5 launch title, will you guys wait and get that version?

CyberPanda

Banned
It looks like it's coming out of his mouth.
It’s a disgusting fucking beard. Imagine when he brushes his teeth and that mop is just slipping around in the sink. Vile. He looks like a character from LoTR.

Depends on the guy who is replacing him. I imagine they probably knew about this for a bit, so hopefully they were prepared. But congrats to him, Intel trying to get serious.
Yep. I’m sure they’ll just hire some other dude with same credentials as him, but I’m excited with what Intel has cooking up.

CyberPanda

Banned
John Sell -Out!

I kid! I kid!
All these employees have no allegiance to any company, they just want good money and sign a contract before getting hired. Once that contract is up, they pack up their bags and go somewhere else(because they get more money at the next potential job).

i bet cerny couldnt even GROW a beard!!!

I bet he has a nice thick pubic bush. Soft as pillows.

Last edited:

TLZ

Banned
Wait, is he replacing the dude leaving in the PR?
Oh shit. Xbox CPUs and GPUs will be lost in his beard.

Every Xbox Scarlett will come with a piece of his beard stuck in it. You'll know your Xbox is running hot when the scent of his pungent beard starts burning. It'll grow back during rest mode through the power of Zen.

Top Bottom