• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chinese Mobile Overwatch Clone Hero Mission Gameplay

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Homepage http://yx.dodjoy.com/
Gameplay video 1
Gameplay video 2
Absolutely Not Overwatch

Some characters
t3Qw0yc.png

Game has a female McCree, Soldier 9527 (lol 76, nice low number, idiot!) AND Sephiroth. It's over, Blizzard.

Vamphuntr

There's also a Storm Strooper and what looks like a Panda from that WoW Xpac. I'm always impressed at the quality of the models in clones like this.

They have a Stormtrooper in there...

Anyway other devs don't get it. One of the reasons Overwatch is popular I'd the vast differences in body type, ethnicity, even male to female ratio. They don't turn every hero into nothing but a sex object either.

But hey they're cloning Overwatch they probably don't give a fuck anyway.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
This looks to play less like Overwatch and more like Paragon but first person.

Yeah it's an "FPS MOBA" unlike Overwatch. But everything else is Overwatch! (I don't even know if it's a moba, but it says it is, so...)

exYle

Yo, that's not just a OW ripoff. There is straight up a Stormtrooper, Po from Kung Fu Panda, Sephiroth, and Immortan Joe in there

Immortan Joe seems to have taken up a new profession.

JFC, some of those female character designs. I swear these Chinese ripoffs follow the same rules regarding female designs.

holy fucking shit they have a kung fu panda zarya

edit: also in that video the guy says technology madman: downey is somewhat original but I feel like the name is just a blatant Iron Man MCU rip lol

This is mobile? How would that work? I know I'm fine with my GPD XD cause I have buttons, but I can't imagine this working well with only touch screen. Then again, me having buttons might give me an advantage over everybody. Hmmmmm....

uceenk

i know it won't happen

but it would be interesting if Blizzard respond to this, such as developing Overwatch-Lite for mobile

Lijik

the google translated version of their website is better lore than overwatch
zAXhgIE.png

The traitor, Don Quixote!

Blues1990

I lost it at Soldier: 9527. White Wash/Fuck Boi Lucio was just as stupid.

Seriously, you got to love those loose copyright laws in China.

unbuliebubble

Neo Member
always amazed by the Chinese gaming scene by their "Originality"
can't wait to see the Raiden-Genji to have a Cloud Strife skin, since they already have a "Sephirot" in the game.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
China Genji even has the same highlight intro pose as the original lol

Blues1990

always amazed by the Chinese gaming scene by their "Originality"
can't wait to see the Raiden-Genji to have a Cloud Strife skin, since they already have a "Sephirot" in the game.

Blizzard should make parody skins of these knockoffs, just to piss them off. I mean, what are they going to do, sue them for copying their game?

Top Bottom