• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Chinese spy defects to Australia, discloses plans to remove Taiwanese president, sabotage HK independence movement, kidnapped HK booksellers

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I don't know what you're talking about re christianity, by proportion we have way less than the UK or US and the one's we do have don't give a fuuuuuuck. We are not a religious bunch.

Yeh but the CCP is succeeding in Australia , our government has been inept for a fucking decade.
Australia? What do you mean? We have heaps of Christians. In fact our prime minister is one.

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
Australia? What do you mean? We have heaps of Christians. In fact our prime minister is one.
I didn't know you were an Aussie, that's interesting. Yes, when you have more than 50% of your population as one religion that's a lot. The breakdown is a bit strange though, Catholic, Anglican, and Other Christian? I'd be really curious to see a breakdown of that "Other Christian category."

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018

He discloses Chinese government plans enacted to:

-Infiltrate the Hong Kong Independence movement and sabotage it, by sending communist plants into university pro-democracy activist organizations, doxxing key members of the organization and their families to send them into hiding
-Ordered the kidnapping of five Hong Kong book store owners who sold anti-communist literature for illegal detention in mainland China
-Remove the Taiwanese president to destabilize Taiwan's democracy, where he organized cyber attacks against Taiwan, sent agents into the Taiwanese press
-Get a Chinese agent elected to Australian parliament to manipulate politics via the Liberal Party. Apparently an offer was made to Nick Zhao to infiltrate Australian government. Nick refused the offer and publicized it. Nick Zhao was found dead eight months ago.
This was all literal fake news. I suppose if 1/1000 of you CIA brainwashed peeps learns the truth, its worth giving this thread a bump.

Last edited:

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Based on the research of every australian intelligence agency. This guy is an attention whoring drama queen. He made this up for personal attention. He has nothing to do with spying or foreign governments.

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Based on the research of every australian intelligence agency. This guy is an attention whoring drama queen. He made this up for personal attention. He has nothing to do with spying or foreign governments.
Says the brainwashed CCP bootlicker

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Says every newspaper and news station in my country, But ok. When it is convenient to ignore them, do so at your own ignorance.

A Regular Guy

Feb 23, 2018
Says every newspaper and news station in my country, But ok. When it is convenient to ignore them, do so at your own ignorance.
Every newspaper and Station will always support the stupid Communist party and never take criticism. That's why no one believes any bullshit you spout out when you try to defend Winnie the Pooh

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
The Australian for example is one of the few right wing publications. So is sky news. Still reporting the story. And the messenger is not important in this case, the information is coming from our five eyes affiliated intelligence community, which is basically in bed with the CIA. Is the CIA pro-China?

Your refutations of reality are becoming lazy.

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
I didn't know you were an Aussie, that's interesting. Yes, when you have more than 50% of your population as one religion that's a lot. The breakdown is a bit strange though, Catholic, Anglican, and Other Christian? I'd be really curious to see a breakdown of that "Other Christian category."
R-really??

Matt is the most Australian thing since a black widow crawling down your arm whilst you're attempting an illegal climb of Ayers rock with a can of XXXX in your hand. Scopa too.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
The Australian for example is one of the few right wing publications. So is sky news. Still reporting the story. And the messenger is not important in this case, the information is coming from our five eyes affiliated intelligence community, which is basically in bed with the CIA. Is the CIA pro-China?

Your refutations of reality are becoming lazy.
This would be easier to take seriously if you didn't show up in every China thread like a moth to a flame.

Kreios

Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
To those talking about birth tourism, they’re called “ABC’s” (American Born Chinese) in China. Actually, I have met a lot of different ones, and most of them either have families who are more open minded than usual, or they themselves become a generation gap that don’t relate to their family at all. Also, children who are born abroad can’t go public schools, at least in Beijing, which, if anything, will just promote their western views.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
To those talking about birth tourism, they’re called “ABC’s” (American Born Chinese) in China. Actually, I have met a lot of different ones, and most of them either have families who are more open minded than usual, or they themselves become a generation gap that don’t relate to their family at all. Also, children who are born abroad can’t go public schools, at least in Beijing, which, if anything, will just promote their western views.
Wishful thinking.