• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris Nolan's 'Inception' to star Dicaprio!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Nolan could create an entire city to shoot in, Syndecoche New York style, and then blow it up for cheaper than the entire budget of Following. If they allowed him to.

Guzim

SpeedingUptoStop said:
Nolan could create an entire city to shoot in, Syndecoche New York style, and then blow it up for cheaper than the entire budget of Following. If they allowed him to.
Nolan could remake Following with his own money now!

And he'll add in an explosion or two.

SpeedingUptoStop

Guzim said:
Nolan could remake Following with his own money now!

And he'll add in an explosion or two.
With his own money? Wasn't following the only film he made with his own money?:lol It only cost a couple thousand.

SpeedingUptoStop

sublime085 said:
Crap, this isn't out until July 18th?

I hope they don't spoil everything in the TV campaign leading up to release.
We didn't even have a synopsis for the film until about 4 months pre-release, I think we'll be good for another month and a half.

Guzim

SpeedingUptoStop said:
With his own money? Wasn't following the only film he made with his own money?:lol It only cost a couple thousand.
Oh yeah, I think it cost $6,000 :lol

Nowadays, Nolan carries that in his wallet.

DMczaf

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...-movie-at-spike-tvs-guys-choice-95527849.html

'Inception' Crowned Most Man-ticipated Movie at Spike TV's 'Guy's Choice'

LEONARDO DICAPRIO, CHRISTOPHER NOLAN AND JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT TO ACCEPT HONOR

Fourth Annual Show Premieres Sunday, June 20th at 10 PM, ET/PT

NEW YORK, June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Spike TV has announced another honor to be presented during its "Guys Choice" event, as the original sci-fi action thriller "Inception" will be crowned Most Man-ticipated movie of 2010. Most Man-ticipated will be presented to "Inception" writer, director, producer Christopher Nolan and film stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Taping Saturday, June 5 at the Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, CA, "Guys Choice" premieres Sunday, June 20 (10:00 PM – Midnight, ET/PT).

The Most Man-ticipated Movie Award has become one of the show's highlights — fans are treated to footage by some of Hollywood's biggest names. Last year, viewers got an exclusive first-look from director Quentin Tarantino and Brad Pitt with footage from "Inglourious Basterds." This year, DiCaprio, Nolan and Gordon-Levitt will bring Spike guys exciting footage from "Inception," which opens in theatres and IMAX on July 16, 2010.

ezekial45

Banned
The interviews in Empire magazine are fascinating as hell. Nolan still uses non-digital editing for all of his movie. Theres so many interesting tidbits.

DMczaf

From the end of Jonah's TDK story

Six months later things finally calm down. The magazines and the movie fans chase off in search of new horizons. The rollercoaster pulls up to a halt. Time to get off.

The studio calls. Is there more? Is there something left to say?

Yes. Yes there is. Chris has a plan.

If you live near an abandoned building in Chicago, watch out!

SpeedingUptoStop

DMczaf said:
From the end of Jonah's TDK story

If you live near an abandoned building in Chicago, watch out!
That writes like it shoulda have put in as an ending scroll after TDK's credits.:lol

So is this on stands now? I wanna pick it up ASAP.

SpeedingUptoStop

I'm probably gonna be in Chicago the weekend Inception opens. Nolan-GAF, please keep me abreast of any Chicago-related Inception activities and I will look into them.

big ander

SpeedingUptoStop said:
That writes like it shoulda have put in as an ending scroll after TDK's credits.:lol

So is this on stands now? I wanna pick it up ASAP.
My local B&N said they still have the May issue, and they don't know when they're getting the June issue.

Has this been posted yet?

From latimesblogs.latimes.com

6a00d8341c630a53ef0133efb5beea970b-pi

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
No it hasn't.

This is inception, there is no such thing as duplicate or 'old' news/pics. Everything is just awesome.

Veidt

And when you insert it the other way around. Nolan's head comes out of the screen,Zordon style, to INCEPT your idea. That's what the film is about, Nolan steals all our ideas and makes it one film..

George89

Neo Member
New viral commercial?

So I'm watching "40 year old virgin" on USA network at about 2 am, when I see a commercial come on. I'm with some friends and not really paying attention to the TV at first, but i still notice that it's a very vague commercial, with various text like "DID YOU KNOW THE GOVERNMENT CAN ACCESS YOUR MIND?" playing over a simple scene of a wall in some city, with city noises playing in the background. I don't remember much about the first half because I wasn't really paying attention, it wasn't until the last two messages that I actually took notice of what was on screen as the strange commercial had finally captured my interest:

"KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN
AND YOUR MIND CLOSED

TEXT MINDCRIME TO #### FOR MORE INFORMATION"

I say #### because I didn't catch the number unfortunately.

Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1309#ixzz0q0BymFZD

Veidt

Veidt said:
And still no one has giffed JGL's face plant.

By the way, what's with the water in this film?

Perhaps it signifies the dreamer's urge to urinate. like in real life
:lol

I'm sorry I had to bump this. But holy fuck this is awesome.:lol

I feel like a prophet. Nolan's prophet.

goddam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom