• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

3phemeral

And she treats her fans like shit.

KQhPf.gif
1rvpcw.gif

So if it's spray tan, why would it still be wet and runny? I would assume that shit is supposed to dry quickly, and that she didn't do a quick tan two seconds before hopping up on stage. Not saying the spray tan theory is wrong, nut I'm not convinced yet.

Edit: alright, seeing her try and wipe it off in the video has me more convinced. That'd be some nasty shit if it were her period.

its not that bad. the overreactions in this thread are a bitch much. Its probably because her tampon didn't catch it all or something.

its just blood

royalan

christina aguilera's performances are the equivalent of neo-classical metal guitar wankery: souless, emotionless, and lacking any sublety. It's like owning a ferrari and then just drive it as fast as you can around a giant oval.

p0eWc.gif

Xtina knocking Gershwin out of the park with precision: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67usCNLjrVQ

I'll take vocals like Christina's any day. Better to have a singer who knows how to sing and sings straight up, than any number of girls who inject unnatural affectation in an attempt to sound "authentic". *cough*Lana Del Go-the-hell-Away*cough*

Kinyou

its not that bad. the overreactions in this thread are a bitch much. Its probably because her tampon didn't catch it all or something.

its just blood
I don't think it's just "ewww, a natural body function" but more like "hahaha, damn this happened to aguilara in front of EVERYONE"

If she were sweating, that definitely could have been spray tan. Also, it looks brown which would lead me to believe it was that or she had refried beans before performing.

Cynosure

We all knew it was coming, just a matter of when.

You can tell they are straining. ;p

There is no competition.

You have Christina still excelling at what she became famous for, as noted in that Etta James tribute performance.

and then you have Britney as seen here, a cheap amateurish knockoff of whatever she used to be.
Notice how in the video the lights go off when she's suppose to impress with a heavy dance routine.

And here's how Britney's been looking lately.

coLGC.jpg

She's a year younger than Christina, but looks like her mother.

royalan

What else can they do, discuss her music?

ak5s6.jpg

One of the most CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED pop albums of 2010

Not her best work by far but not at all deserving of the thrashing it received. And hell, I'd say that songs on the album produced by my Goddess Sia were some of the best Pop ballads of the year. Definitely better than the Ryan Tedder shit that year was flooded with.

And hell, it was definitely a better album than Britney's musical low-point:

ZPm7N.png

There is no competition.

You have Christina still excelling at what she became famous for, as noted in that Etta James tribute performance.

and then you have Britney as seen here, a cheap amateurish knockoff of whatever she used to be.
Notice how in the video the lights go off when she's suppose to impresses with a heavy dance routine.

And here's how Britney's been looking lately.

She's a year younger than Christina, but looks like her mother.

Nobody's comparing the two, ya weirdo. We're just laughing because she has period blood / anal juice dripping down her leg.

Samara

I say it's spray tan or oil. It probably didn't set, so it dripped out. I'm sure you can find a picture of her circa 2004-5 where she went on the MTV awards pale, and appeared like those dark Japanese girl just after entering. She loves that shit

I'll admit the arrow pic is funny tho

LegoArmo

Circus is a lot better than Bionic. One of them doesn't have baby noises side by side with being told to taste her woohoo (?) and rubbish electronic songs. Yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom