• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera has a little accident during Etta James funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
idqwHmsvhaXfU.jpg

also..

Game On..

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
omg, the spam bot is hysterical. What is this. :lol
Tip... a substitute alternatively of staying in reasonable hotels Go into Local Uggs Canada hostels and devote your nights there.. they are much cheaper than hotels and wil lsave you money.Lower costs past eating visible less ... unless you unquestionably thirst for to try that State delicacy.Your visit could Bring in everywhere Ugg Canada Store $5000 BUt this is a unassertive work out, it is best to stock diagram your tour Now and go as a consequence Uggs Canada Online what routes you will be winning.

Louis Vuitton Outlet.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I try to make time for gaf/internet, but like most adults, I'm burdened with responsibilities.
And in my open time, I'd much rather not be part of Xtina bashing/women ridiculing.

Besides the weight wank, I like the other Christina thread simply titled Christina Aguilera. We can talk about in there how Christina is practically guaranteed to perform an Amy Winehouse tribute at the Grammys. Salivating at the thought of her doing Back To Black
Louis Vuitton Outlet.

How the hell did a spambot get a GAF account? I imagine that many people waiting for their accounts to be activated are crying now because of this incident.

Tip... a substitute alternatively of staying in reasonable hotels Go into Local Uggs Canada hostels and devote your nights there.. they are much cheaper than hotels and wil lsave you money.Lower costs past eating visible less ... unless you unquestionably thirst for to try that State delicacy.Your visit could Bring in everywhere Ugg Canada Store $5000 BUt this is a unassertive work out, it is best to stock diagram your tour Now and go as a consequence Uggs Canada Online what routes you will be winning.

Louis Vuitton Outlet.
You sound like a Ke$ha stan

Replicant

WTH is going on in this thread? F-list celebrities hair-pulling in the form of animated gifs and now a spambot managed to infiltrate GAF somehow?

OnPoint

Did the spam get deleted?

This thread really went places though. It's a compelling read in a weird way... I'm curious to see how much further it can go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom