• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christina Aguilera

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-Fex

Ericsc said:
Britney walking around last week.
FnLnT.jpg

I mean when britney was out of shape and performed at the grammys or whatever in the same stockings outfit or whatever.

you know what i'm talking about, now currently now.

ollin

I admit I laughed when I first saw the pictures this morning. Kind of sad cause one of the reasons she gained weight is cause of her divorce earlier this year according to gossip sites.

SimleuqiR

I remember seeing her mom once, when Aguilera was up and coming, and knew that she had the potential to really let her self go.

christina-aguilera-balenciaga-motorcyle-bag.jpg

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
That weight went straight to her face, her body ain't that bad you ask me but that head of lard is just ugh.

royalan

Eh, her face and outfit makes her look heavier than she actually is...

Oh well, I'm not worried. She performed her ass off at the MJ tribute (that those pics are from). And she gained a little weight around the time she had her son...but dropped it as soon as it was time to go to work. She'll do the same here.

big_z

G-Fex said:
Wow, I always hated her but now she sunk lower than Britney did.
Sure christina has been heavy into the ice cream but Come on, Britney is crazy and dead inside. It's going to take robbing a crispy cream wearing a garbage bag to reach Britney levels.

IceCold

SimleuqiR said:
I remember seeing her mom once, when Aguilera was up and coming, and knew that she had the potential to really let her self go.

http://www.pursepage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/christina-aguilera-balenciaga-motorcyle-bag.jpg[/img ][/QUOTE]

My father always told me: "If you ever intend to marry a woman, make sure you see her mother first."

I think there's a lot of truth to that.

Of course those concert pictures look terrible--she's mid song, dammit, of course her face is going to be contorted in weird ways and her hair's gonna be everywhere.

b59ae8b1ee923a62_CHRISTINA-A.jpg

Here's a better one to judge. She's bigger, yes, but in my humble opinion she looks better.

Oh my goodness those hips.

Revoh

AbsoluteZero said:
Of course those concert pictures look terrible--she's mid song, dammit, of course her face is going to be contorted in weird ways and her hair's gonna be everywhere.

b59ae8b1ee923a62_CHRISTINA-A.jpg

Here's a better one to judge. She's bigger, yes, but in my humble opinion she looks better.

Oh my goodness those hips.

tumblr_lj5d70Hgzq1qfnac5o1_400681.jpg

Medalion

Banned
I always thought Christina was very petite and skinny but this new change is bleh... maybe something in between would be better

Ericsc said:
Britney walking around last week.
FnLnT.jpg

Britney finally won.

As far as Christina goes, it was:

#1: 'Genie' Christina

#2: 'Come on Over' Christina

Everything else was garbage, including 'Candyman' Christina.

COME AT ME, BRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom