• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmafying Your Avatar: 2010 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCNemesis

21jr6ky.png

It's that time of year again!

24o3n9l.png

What is this?
A thread to request and/or give Christmas-themed avatars.​

Want to Help Contribute?
If you are handy with an image editor, spread joy and other good stuff by decking out your avatar and those of others.

Please adhere to the guidelines posted in the following FAQs:
Image Hosts

There is also a ‘Resources’ section below to help you get started! Once you finish, post it in the thread. It is also easier for the requester if you PM them your submission as well so they don't have to hunt it down in the thread.​

Want an Avatar?
If you don’t have the necessary resources to contribute, feel free to request an avatar!
In order to keep things somewhat orderly and easier for those who are taking the time to make avatars, try to make a request like this template:

Request
Type of Avatar: [Either state ‘GIF’ for an animated avatar or ‘Image’ for a static, still image]
Description: [Place description here]

Remember, those making the avatars have lives to live and are doing this as a courtesy for you. Please give them the necessary time and thanks for creating these for all of us.

Also, once you receive your avatar, it is your responsibility to ensure that your new avatar meets the forum requirements. As such, please adhere to the guidelines posted in the following FAQs:
Image Hosts

Don’t Celebrate Christmas?
Feel free to deck your avatar in the theme of your customary or religious holiday.​

Hate Christmas/Other Religious Customs or Want to Troll?
Get out.​

15re58p.png

Right click and save as! Copying these into your image editor will not catch transparency on images.

Santa Hats
2n64zyg.png

34nlhe0.png

aynehj.png

330wgt4.png

Candy Cane
1zwiu83.gif

Present
nb8bwk.png

Christmas Trees
2i0w7ir.gif

25rjoyp.gif

t0mp

damn I would love if someone gave Leino a santa hat. Could anyone help me please? :)

Type of Avatar: Image
Description: A santa hat will do! :)

Thanks guys

Foxix Von

I'm not sure whether to use my old one or not. I have no experience with fiddling with gifs to get through all of my current ones :lol

Danielsan

If anyone has the skills to do mine it would be much appreciated.

Request
Type of Avatar: GIF
Description: Gene with a Santa hat or some other visually pleasing Christmas themed edit.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Request
Description: Nothing fancy, just a hat on moss will do.. unless you feel like getting creative :O

I don't know how to edit things into gif, but i'm ok at photoshop and on the weekend will happily help out with some of the simpler ones :)

DMG-01

I suppose I'll make a request before I get buried in the crowd of other avatar requests. I'd like either a christmasfied version of my BK avatar please. Or if anyone can make a cool Christmas Game Boy (pref. original model) avatar, that'd be cool too. :D

Edit to comply with the format in the OP:

Request
Type of Avatar:
Description: The Banjo Kazooie avatar I have now, but with whatever Christmas theme you want to add to it.

OR

Request
Type of Avatar:
Description: A Christmas avatar of a Game Boy, preferably the original model (not coincidentally also named DMG-01).

zoku88

Request
Type of Avatar: Image
Description: I'm not sure what you can do with my avatar. She's eating pocky, so I guess that could turn into a candy cane. A hat would be appreciated though. I think I would still like it would be monochrome, unless you think adding a colored hat would actually be better.

RevoDS

Hey, I'd like someone to try mine. Although that...could be tough with the fog and all.

Request
Type of Avatar: GIF (Current avatar)
Description: Surprise me!

yencid

You gotta put some stock cartoon santa hats as well... remember not everyone has a real life looking avatar. Already did mine yesterday :D

EliCash

Could someone put a santa hat on Coop? please :)

Request
Description: Santa hat, maybe some snow?, anything :)

thanks

koam

Christmasfy mcbain por favor

Request
Type of Avatar:
GIF (or static without the koam get some)
Description: No idea, a santa hat might ruin the mario! whatever works.

D

Deleted member 20415

Unconfirmed Member
I don't have one of mine, but I would be interested in what someone else could come up with.

I don't have any skills in this department. :(

Request
Type of Avatar:
Description: Go nuts... be inspired.

Jerk

Banned
<-------------I challenge any would-be artists to christmafy this monstrosity.

Not really a request; I started to modify it, but came to the conclusion that it was too annoying to be worth the effort.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Could someone Xmas me up? Since Parappa's already wearing a tuque, it should be easy to adapt to a Santa hat :D

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom