• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Church burnt down because it wanted to re open

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves said he's "heartbroken and furious" after a fire this week at a church that has challenged coronavirus restrictions. The fire is being investigated as arson.

The fire Wednesday in Holly Springs destroyed the First Pentecostal Church, and investigators found graffiti in the church parking lot that reads, “Bet you stay home now you hypokrits," NBC affiliate WMC of Memphis reported.

The church was "burned to the ground" and had been trying to open services, Reeves tweeted Thursday.

I wonder if this will cause outrage, I bet that we will see a lot of people saying this is a good thing.

Gunztrix

Mar 14, 2012
This is horrible. Ironically these guy are gong to land in prison where I heard they're is a Corona problem going on.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
So pretty much every governor who ordered churches to stay closed are responsible for this. Clearly them closing churches was the message their arsonist needed to burn it down. We are about to get hit with a wave of church arsons because of these governors words.

I mean thats what we have been told, when TV man says something lemmings just follow them amrite? If Trump talks about HCQ or disinfectants then wifes murder their husbands, or calls start flooding help lines.

So when will these governors take responsability for the carnage they are causing with their words against churches. How many churches will be burnt down on the orders of these governors?

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
So pretty much every governor who ordered churches to stay closed are responsible for this. Clearly them closing churches was the message their arsonist needed to burn it down. We are about to get hit with a wave of church arsons because of these governors words.

I mean thats what we have been told, when TV man says something lemmings just follow them amrite? If Trump talks about HCQ or disinfectants then wifes murder their husbands, or calls start flooding help lines.

So when will these governors take responsability for the carnage they are causing with their words against churches. How many churches will be burnt down on the orders of these governors?

• LOL
Reactions: cryptoadam

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
  • Fire
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

monegames

Sep 26, 2014
It's Pentecostals. They are about as likely to burn down their Church as they are to bring a stripper into it for Sunday Funday.
Someone in the church did it to get publicity or insurance money, yes this seems to be the least likely scenario to me. A Trump supporter did it to make anti-Trumpers look bad, still unlikely but definitely possible in today's climate. An anti-Trumper did itbecause they hate Trump and his supporters and the religious, most likely scenario to me. We blast leftists for jumping to bash Trump and his supporters when someone pulls a Smolett. I just think we need to take our own advice and wait and see.