• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CHVRCHES- Every Open Eye |OT| Clearest Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

lem0n

My girl and I are seeing CHVRCHES in Phoenix in October... This thread just reminded me I have tickets waiting lmao :D

Syncytia

My girl and I are seeing CHVRCHES in Phoenix in October... This thread just reminded me I have tickets waiting lmao :D

Sold out!?!?!?!

Damn it I really need to keep up with this stuff better. Maybe I need to follow them on Instagram since that's how I find out about tours from most bands I like.

Monocle

Warning Call is pretty dope, no lies detected.
Yeah it's great. They can pretty much do no wrong.

I'm still finding it impossible to relate to the whines that EOE sounds too much like Bones. CHRVCHES' sound is perfect. Can't get enough.

inki

Clearest Blue (Gryffin Mix)

O.M.G.

Y'all need to check out the Every Eye Open Enhanced Edition with this and some other remixes.

Extended edition bonus tracks[62]
12. "Get Away" 4:40
13. "Follow You" 3:54
14. "Bow Down" 4:38
15. "Warning Call" (Theme From Mirror's Edge Catalyst) 4:32
16. "Bury It" (featuring Hayley Williams) 3:08
17. "Leave a Trace" (Four Tet Remix) 6:49
18. "Empty Threat" (Big Wild Remix) 3:28
19. "Clearest Blue" (Gryffin Remix) 4:19

TripOpt55

Anybody in the Philly area going to the free 104.5 Block Party thing with them in September? I got a pair of tickets yesterday. Excited to see them again. I went to the one they were at a couple years back which was kind of a disaster, but I guess they switched locations after that and moved to the download ticket thing, so it should be better this time (I haven't gone to any of the block parties since that one). I was trying to win meet and greet with Chvrches this week too, but no dice :( Would have been cool. Miike Snow will be at the show as well which is nice. I really like them too.

TripOpt55

I went to the free show in Philly. Managed to get up to the third row for when they played. It was awesome. Closest I have been. Took a few pictures and figured I'd post them in case anyone cares!

chvrches-14.jpg

chvrches-24-2.jpg

chvrches-6.jpg

chvrches-15.jpg

I've been meaning to post in here for weeks.

Guys, I have a confession to make. I used to never listen to music. As a kid, I hated it. And it's silly how I discovered this band and how powerful and meaning they are to me. Their music has gotten me through some incredibly rough times. Lauren's voice is outstanding.

I listen to Chvrches every single day. I don't hate one song, which means a lot coming from a guy who used to dispose music.

Every song hits me so well, and I've since then found other music to listen too. Really great songs from other artists! I can't believe I waited this long. But then again, I feel, that because I waited so long and was exposed to such beauty, it was worth all of it.

Their music has influenced me so much. It's weird, isn't it? I want to try harder and become a better person.

------------------------
It sounds like I rambled on, but this is how I really feel.
I am also contemplating changing my Rayman avatar I've had forever to a picture of Lauren. lol

AHA-Lambda

Sorry for slight bump, but got personalised 2016 spotify stats in an email just now, and I'm in the top 1% of fans for Chvrches apparently xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom