• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Circuit Courts have been assigned..

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
I don’t know why you guys don’t see what is happening. I get that there was a lot of bullshit with the mail in voting and the way this all went down. But Joe Biden is going to be President in January. It will not change. There would be an actual insurrection of the results were changed now. Not unless they can shown clear, unassailable evidence of massive amounts of illegal voting activity.

I just don’t think they can. I think the way we do elections is fucked. But unless people actually care enough to do something about it, this is the way it will be.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
I don’t know why you guys don’t see what is happening. I get that there was a lot of bullshit with the mail in voting and the way this all went down. But Joe Biden is going to be President in January. It will not change. There would be an actual insurrection of the results were changed now. Not unless they can shown clear, unassailable evidence of massive amounts of illegal voting activity.

I just don’t think they can. I think the way we do elections is fucked. But unless people actually care enough to do something about it, this is the way it will be.
I disagree. There is overwhelming evidence already. If somehow Joe becomes president I expect a civil war to be honest.

May 22, 2018
I disagree. There is overwhelming evidence already. If somehow Joe becomes president I expect a civil war to be honest.
If there was so much evidence Trump wouldn't be losing his court cases left and right. And if you think that there's going to be a civil war just because Donald Trump lost an election then you need to take a couple steps away from the keyboard and get back in touch with reality.

Horns

Jun 23, 2010
That "overwhelming evidence" which cannot be provided or shared. The same stuff that keeps getting court cases thrown out. He loses by 5 million votes and people think there will be a civil war. There has to be a DSM code for this.

Last edited:

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
If there was so much evidence Trump wouldn't be losing his court cases left and right. And if you think that there's going to be a civil war just because Donald Trump lost an election then you need to take a couple steps away from the keyboard and get back in touch with reality.
He didn't lose one court case, he withdrew one because it was already going his way. :) These court cases were not filed by his team, stop watching CNN. Absolutely there will be civil war if half the country thinks this election was stolen and they will never win another due to the fraud.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
That "overwhelming evidence" which cannot be provided or shared. The same stuff that keeps getting court cases thrown out. He loses by 5 million votes and people think there will be a civil war. There has to be a DSM code for this.
TDS should be in the DSM I agree alongside Gender dysphoria :)

Show me what court cases were tossed out filed by Trump please.

Even if 5 million is correct, the President is not decided by California.

The meltdown will be epic and I cannot wait!

If there is no fraud why are Libtards like you so against audits?

Last edited:

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
I think you are outside your mind if you think people are going to start killing people over this. The right won’t even riot. It’s not in their nature. They might go to war if people come for their guns. But they won’t do it for Trump.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: Nobody_Important

TheContact

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2016
there’s no reasoning with people who use terms like “libtard”, best to just hit the ignore button

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
First, that is not how court cases work. Each case being filed [not always by Trump] is different, and the success or failure of one has nothing to do with the success or failure of others. They do not rely on each other. Based on latest news, his campaigns key lawsuits have not even been submitted yet.

Some, like Tim Pool, have even suggested the possibility that all current lawsuits were just to delay for the big ones, since if he hadn't any lawsuits in play while developing the big ones people would have insisted he concede. I have no idea if this is the case, but it makes at least some sense in terms of strategy even if we assume all current cases are bogus without evaluating them.

As for Civil War, it would not be because he 'lost an election'.

May 22, 2018
First, that is not how court cases work. Each case being filed [not always by Trump] is different, and the success or failure of one has nothing to do with the success or failure of others. They do not rely on each other. Based on latest news, his campaigns key lawsuits have not even been submitted yet.

Some, like Tim Pool, have even suggested the possibility that all current lawsuits were just to delay for the big ones, since if he hadn't any lawsuits in play while developing the big ones people would have insisted he concede. I have no idea if this is the case, but it makes at least some sense in terms of strategy even if we assume all current cases are bogus without evaluating them.

As for Civil War, it would not be because he 'lost an election'.
Ah yes the Trump is playing 4D chess claims. I do enjoy the classics.

As for the civil war comment yes it would be exactly because of that. And it's not going to happen no matter what happens over the next few months. Anyone with any delusions about anything different needs to turn off the internet and get back in touch with reality.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

As for the civil war comment yes it would be exactly because of that. And it's not going to happen no matter what happens over the next few months. Anyone with any delusions about anything different needs to turn off the internet and get back in touch with reality.
Our President's lawyers just told us there was a legitimate attempt to steal this election by corrupt players and foreign interests. It does not matter who is in office, nor who you support... give that 5 seconds of thought. Handwaving away the possible crisis we are in does not make it less real.

May 22, 2018
Our President's lawyers just told us there was a legitimate attempt to steal this election by corrupt players and foreign interests. It does not matter who is in office, nor who you support... give that 5 seconds of thought. Handwaving away the possible crisis we are in does not make it less real.
Oh so you're telling me that the people representing the person who lost the election says that there is interference? Oh man that changes everything because clearly they would have no reason to lie or mislead the public about such a thing.

And you're right hand waving something doesn't make it any less real, but I think you should also realize that just because someone claims something happened doesn't make it real either. And so far Trump's legal team has been doing a whole lot of claiming and not a whole lot of proving.

So his legal team is free to claim whatever they want. They can say the CIA did it, they can say the deep state did it, or they can even say Bigfoot did it for all I care. But until they show up in court with evidence in hand that can convince a judge to overturn hundreds of thousands of votes it is all for naught. Until then it's just a show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guilhermegrg

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
What are circuits? I recognize these names from the supreme court.

It very simple terms there are the districts which have a legal chain of command. The top of this command is 1 of the 9 SCOTUS. There are responsible for overseeing court cases when they have gone through all state level courts. They then get to bring the case to the rest of the SCOTUS if they deem it necessary. They then prosecute it. The type of case determines how many SCOTUS need to agree for a ruling.

The districts have now been assigned and all states with supposed massive fraud have GOP judges. This does not mean they will immediately take the cases but it does mean it should get a fair shake.

Last edited:

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
Look. I get the implications of what they’re saying, and I will tell you this. They had better have the fucking goods. And I don’t mean just statistical analysis or innuendo. I mean actual hard evidence of votes being changed. Source code that was used in these machines.

If they don’t have that kind of evidence, then what they are saying is INCREDIBLY irresponsible. If all they’ve got are statistics, no matter how improbable those statistics are, I can’t support what they are saying here.

I say all this as someone who really thinks Trump was a very good President overall. But we’re talking about something that would quite literally break the country apart here. You can’t just toss around stuff like this without having the goods big time. So I either hope they do or I hope they shut the hell up.

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
Look. I get the implications of what they’re saying, and I will tell you this. They had better have the fucking goods. And I don’t mean just statistical analysis or innuendo. I mean actual hard evidence of votes being changed. Source code that was used in these machines.

If they don’t have that kind of evidence, then what they are saying is INCREDIBLY irresponsible. If all they’ve got are statistics, no matter how improbable those statistics are, I can’t support what they are saying here.

I say all this as someone who really thinks Trump was a very good President overall. But we’re talking about something that would quite literally break the country apart here. You can’t just toss around stuff like this without having the goods big time. So I either hope they do or I hope they shut the hell up.
I agree but you have to look at the movements internally. The fact that they cut the director of CIA out of intel briefings is huge. There is a behind the scene war that we are only glimpsing.

Either Trump is literally trying to start a war or they are making the necessary moves to arrest many people. I do not think Pence would stand by and let Trump do this. I do not think General Flynn would stand by either. He is the most patriotic general and I trust his character above anyone else.

If this is all a front for nothing I will never associate with Trump anyone close to him.

Reactions: Liberty4all

pennythots

May 14, 2019
I agree but you have to look at the movements internally. The fact that they cut the director of CIA out of intel briefings is huge. There is a behind the scene war that we are only glimpsing.

Either Trump is literally trying to start a war or they are making the necessary moves to arrest many people. I do not think Pence would stand by and let Trump do this. I do not think General Flynn would stand by either. He is the most patriotic general and I trust his character above anyone else.

If this is all a front for nothing I will never associate with Trump anyone close to him.
what would flynn do, the man holds no legal authority at the moment

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
what would flynn do, the man holds no legal authority at the moment
Nothing but look at his character. Look at his past. Obama did not like him because he objected to the tactics going on in the Middle East. Trump only hired Flynn because Obama said not to.

His record is a perfect example of a true patriot and he loves his country. If he did not know any of the information Sydney is talking about he would distance himself from this. He would not let lies be spread. There is some truth. There has to be.

Bitmap Frogs

Dec 26, 2008
Spain
He didn't lose one court case, he withdrew one because it was already going his way. :) These court cases were not filed by his team, stop watching CNN. Absolutely there will be civil war if half the country thinks this election was stolen and they will never win another due to the fraud.
See, here, you just pointed at the core of the strategy: there's no proof of fraud happening, and whatever Trump's throwing at the courts is failing. He knows this: he knows he's lost. The goal is to poison the well for the next president. And you, just like a lot of other people, are enabling this out of pure political hooliganism.

Reactions: Guilhermegrg

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Yes, exactly. I have said essentially the same thing. And yet, the fact remains they have said it. This isn't teenagers or bartenders claiming the sky is falling, this is America's Mayor, who took down the NYC Mafia, and multiple other high profile lawyers all saying it. On behalf of the POTUS.

This is not a debate about hanging chads. This is a debate about high treason. What is being discussed could lead to anything from a coup, to arrests and executions, to civil war, or war.

And instead, some people are hurr durring around like it is a farce, because the media has been telling them Orange Man Bad is Bad so therefore anything he does is stupid or evil. Without even realizing that this very belief, that some thought they needed to get rid of OMB by any means neccessary, could have led to them making very bad decisions.

Which leaves us in a very precarious situation. If the accusations are true, we are already in a cold Civil War [if months of rioting and lockdowns weren't a big enough hint]. If the accusations are false, but are believed by those in Trump's circle, they must still act as if they are true. And if the accusations are false, and they know they are false, then they are the coup. Which of those situations averts national crisis?

I realize people today generally have no attention span, but it is only Nov 20th. Just over 2 weeks since the election. Assuming the accusations are real, they would need time to put together an airtight case understandable even to people who do not like Trump and/or do not understand the intricacies of servers or coding.

But back to your main point - I agree, they better have the goods. But how much do you think that matters anymore? Given the way the media and twitter have acted? Given the denial over 'the goods' in cases like Rittenhouse or pretty much any other national headline in 5 years? When there is talk of 'truth and reconciliation' councils in the air? On top of Trump supporters dealing with Kavanaugh, Covington, Ukrainegate, lockdowns, the laptop, and everything else? It is a powderkeg. If they do have the goods, we will see two worlds collide. If they don't, we also see two worlds collide. The left gave us riots and looting for months over far less.

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Jun 10, 2004

You said you agree, but then you replied with a counter which was literally all innuendo.

CloudNull

Oct 14, 2019
But back to your main point - I agree, they better have the goods. But how much do you think that matters anymore? Given the way the media and twitter have acted? Given the denial over 'the goods' in cases like Rittenhouse or pretty much any other national headline in 5 years? When there is talk of 'truth and reconciliation' councils in the air? On top of Trump supporters dealing with Kavanaugh, Covington, Ukrainegate, lockdowns, the laptop, and everything else? It is a powderkeg. If they do have the goods, we will see two worlds collide. If they don't, we also see two worlds collide. The left gave us riots and looting for months over far less.
What’s happening with the media reminds me of exactly what happened to Lincoln. All the newspapers hated him because he was an outsider.

If Trump proves fraud is this elaborate and went back for so long it will be one of the greatest thing a president has done.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Oh so you're telling me that the people representing the person who lost the election says that there is interference? Oh man that changes everything because clearly they would have no reason to lie or mislead the public about such a thing.

And you're right hand waving something doesn't make it any less real, but I think you should also realize that just because someone claims something happened doesn't make it real either. And so far Trump's legal team has been doing a whole lot of claiming and not a whole lot of proving.

So his legal team is free to claim whatever they want. They can say the CIA did it, they can say the deep state did it, or they can even say Bigfoot did it for all I care. But until they show up in court with evidence in hand that can convince a judge to overturn hundreds of thousands of votes it is all for naught. Until then it's just a show.
Why do you dance around my point? Have I said they have no reason to lie? Have I said they don't need proof? Rather than face the discussion head on you just fabricate positions I don't hold, state obvious things like we need evidence, and fight imaginary strawmen.

And in doing so, you miss the point I am making. We are at a precipice regardless of whether the accusations are true or false, whether provable or not. I feel as if too many people came into politics in 2016, and think years of the level of distrust and division we face today are normal. They are not. This is not normal.

And what proof is going to convince someone already convinced OMB? Video? Didn't work with Rittenhouse. Biden admitting it on camera? Didn't work with Burisma. Statistics? Confessions? Laptops?

It's hilarious to me, the left can riot and loot and literally murder innocent people for months. They can threaten truth and reconciliation, openly discuss getting rid of the 1st Amendment, or packing the courts, or anything else... but somehow the idea of right finally saying enough becomes this ludicrous idea, even if they think the election was stolen from them.

Anyone who wants to see the best for this country should be hoping and praying for audits. If you want this country to heal, we need deep investigation either way. But people like you don't seem to want that, and instead laugh at the idea of possible reprecussions for the last five years.

hyperbertha

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018

You of all people lecturing on reality "pie_tears_joy:

Did you watch the conference two days ago? Do you think this election went normally after that?

Last edited:

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
You of all people lecturing on reality "pie_tears_joy:

Did you watch the conference two days ago? Do you think this election went normally after that?
I don’t. But what I think isn’t important. It’s got to be shown how the happened very explicitly. Not just “don’t these numbers look impossible”. It’s going have to be this machine had this code that changed this many votes and here’s all the proof.

Because if this is ambiguous at all, it’s not acceptable. I’ll be honest. I don’t want this to be true.

hyperbertha

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018
Did
I don’t. But what I think isn’t important. It’s got to be shown how the happened very explicitly. Not just “don’t these numbers look impossible”. It’s going have to be this machine had this code that changed this many votes and here’s all the proof.

Because if this is ambiguous at all, it’s not acceptable. I’ll be honest. I don’t want this to be true.
Let me isolate one of the incidents: PA republican observers literally not being able to see ballots cast for biden during his insane catch up of multiple 100k votes. Do you think they should get away with this? I don't care if dominion proof is given or not. This one incident should render 600k votes invalid.

I don't care if you think this will split the country either, because guess what? The county is already split. Both sides have no avenues left to reconcile. The implications of letting a stolen election be ignored is MUCH MUCH worse wouldn't you agree?

Reactions: Whataborman

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
Did

Let me isolate one of the incidents: PA republican observers literally not being able to see ballots cast for biden during his insane catch up of multiple 100k votes. Do you think they should get away with this? I don't care if dominion proof is given or not. This one incident should render 600k votes invalid.

I don't care if you think this will split the country either, because guess what? The county is already split. Both sides have no avenues left to reconcile. The implications of letting a stolen election be ignored is MUCH MUCH worse wouldn't you agree?
The implications of a stolen election whether it’s ignored or not are too terrible to understate. Even though I want Trump to be President, I hope they’re wrong about this for that reason. We as Americans have allowed this to go one by allowing the very election process to become political and retarded.

We act like some sort of free voter ID is an impossible task. We allow the left to cry racism and back down immediately. We just spend something like 6 Trillion dollars on covid in 9 months. Don’t tell me we couldn’t have gotten voter IDs to every citizen in the past 4 years. We allow all this ambiguity regarding the way voters are counted, when they are counted, and how they are reported. We allow the ballots to be distributed in completely insane ways that make verification impossible.

This is our fault. This is Trump’s fault. Obviously this is Democrat’s doing, but what the fuck were we doing all this time not focusing on actual election security. We allowed the whole conversation around this issue to be focused on fucking Russian Facebook ads. I mean Christ. What a clusterfuck.

I am tired of watching patently obvious shit get argued about when the solutions are obvious but get lost in the right vs left bullshit. Elections are simple. It’s fucking counting. Elementary school children do elections. We fuck it up because neither side wants this to be transparent.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: AetherMage

Super Mario

Mario Mario
Nov 12, 2016
Well, back on topic, this is very interesting. Not only that these Justices were stacked in these areas, but also that it was "selected by the Chief Justice." Is this a preview that there are already 5 votes in favor of this election being a fraud?

hyperbertha

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2018
The implications of a stolen election whether it’s ignored or not are too terrible to understate. Even though I want Trump to be President, I hope they’re wrong about this for that reason. We as Americans have allowed this to go one by allowing the very election process to become political and retarded.

We act like some sort of free voter ID is an impossible task. We allow the left to cry racism and back down immediately. We just spend something like 6 Trillion dollars on covid in 9 months. Don’t tell me we couldn’t have gotten voter IDs to every citizen in the past 4 years. We allow all this ambiguity regarding the way voters are counted, when they are counted, and how they are reported. We allow the ballots to be distributed in completely insane ways that make verification impossible.

This is our fault. This is Trump’s fault. Obviously this is Democrat’s doing, but what the fuck were we doing all this time not focusing on actual election security. We allowed the whole conversation around this issue to be focused on fucking Russian Facebook ads. I mean Christ. What a clusterfuck.

I am tired of watching patently obvious shit get argued about when the solutions are obvious but get lost in the right vs left bullshit. Elections are simple. It’s fucking counting. Elementary school children do elections. We fuck it up because neither side wants this to be transparent.
How is this trump's fault? AFAIK he has no jurisdiction over the elections that states conduct. He has been warning us. He filed lawsuits before the elections in dem run cities that were thrown out by certain judges. I think that's about all he could do.

GOP to this day has done nothing to compromise transparency. Dems are at the heart of this problem, and they can't be allowed to get away with it just because the country might get destabilized. This is it. The endgame. Either we fight or we don't.

• Strength
Reactions: makaveli60