• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

City of Heroes Comic Book?

Anyone get theirs yet? I recently moved so I'm thinking mine might have been lost in the mail but I haven't heard of anyone on the forums receiving one yet either.

IJoel

DJ Demon J said:
Anyone get theirs yet? I recently moved so I'm thinking mine might have been lost in the mail but I haven't heard of anyone on the forums receiving one yet either.

I haven't received mine either.

*Makes mental note to cancel account.

:( That sucks. Lazy NCSoft--use some of that money you've been scamming South Korea out of and put some effort into this!

Nos_G said:
Was this a special on their behalf or something you get for buying and playing the game?

The latter. Supposedly a monthly feature, and they claimed to be randomly selecting user-made characters to be featured in the storyline.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I got it, but not from NC soft. I ordered it from my comic catlogue...and it sucked. :)

Larxia

I never played this game, I was a kid with only a ps2 at that time, but I was super jealous when reading things about it in magazines, it seemed like a dream game.
Necros like this aren't cool though.

I never played this game, I was a kid with only a ps2 at that time, but I was super jealous when reading things about it in magazines, it seemed like a dream game.
Necros like this aren't cool though.

It was a super fun MMO with amazing character creator and costume designer. Fun power sets, great team meta (blasters, controllers, defenders, scrappers, tanks all useful and necessary).

At launch it was somewhat flimsy on content, endgame loop, and economy but I heard they added a lot to all that eventually, but probably not soon enough.

Top Bottom