• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cladun x2 |OT| -- Classic Dungeon! Again! [Now on Steam! Woah!]

Chris R

It's also a PSP title if you're not aware. I normally wouldn't consider pointing this out, but if you literally just found out about it then I guess you might not have known about that either.
I knew it was a PSP title from the first post. I just never knew about this before today. Did check the price on my vita and it was 19.99, but I'll be watching for a sale if one comes again.

lunch

there's ALWAYS ONE
System Requirements
Minimum:

Processor:Core 2 Duo 2.60GHz/Athlon X2 2.7GHz
Memory:512 GB RAM
Graphics:GeForceFX5200, RADEON 9500
Hard Drive:300 MB HD space
Sound:Standard onboard sound card
Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection

Well folks, see you guys in about 10 years.
Didn't see that, but I had a good laugh.

I don't like how it plays on the PC. It strikes me as a perfect handheld game, and it looks amazing on the Vita, but I'm all for more people being able to play the game. It took over my life for a while.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So, I got network mode unlocked, any clue on how to make it work? Do I just need someone else in the world to be trying to find anther player, and I will see them? Does the feature work?

Sarcasm

Okay I enjoy the game but...I am not so good to understand.

This is what I understand:

Main gets exp and lvls
subs get exp and lvl and stat increases
you need mana for the circle

I don't get:
When to switch to a sub (and grind old dungeons)
magic circle (as in I see mana req but is it active?)

Okay I enjoy the game but...I am not so good to understand.

This is what I understand:

Main gets exp and lvls
subs get exp and lvl and stat increases
you need mana for the circle

I don't get:
When to switch to a sub (and grind old dungeons)
magic circle (as in I see mana req but is it active?)

To answer your first question, main character get stat ups that are good for sub characters: HP and mana increase are really big. Sub characters get stat ups that are good for main characters: Def, atk but very little mana and hp. The only stats that a sub character can give the main character is mana and HP, the sub's attack/def do not matter at all, so if you want the best sub character, you'll need to level them as a main character most of the time. The reverse is true, if you want a good main character, you need to level them as a sub most of the way.

As for your second question, I don't really understand what you're asking, would you mind explaining a bit more?

Sarcasm

I put these items that go in slots that are for attack def w/e....some are lit up while rest are dark..does that mean the dark ones aren't active?

I put these items that go in slots that are for attack def w/e....some are lit up while rest are dark..does that mean the dark ones aren't active?

Correct. Gotta have enough mana to equip what you want.

Also look out for joint items, they're really powerful items but require tons of mana to use(if you equip with joints to it, if not, they're just like normal items), I'll try to explain a bit of the basics to help you understand. Say we equipped two 2atk "joint" items together, both costing 2mana, when we do, it should give us 4 atk for 4 mana normally, however, since they're joint, each item in the chain is the sum of the whole chain, both in stats they give and mana cost, so each piece would give 4atk for 4 mana and since we have two in the chain that means the whole chain gives 8 atk for 8 mana.

Sarcasm

Okay so do you recommend..that since I have my one main plus 4 subs (currently only have 3 in circle) that I alternate them and just do every dungeon all over again?

Sarcasm

I can't get past the tree boss in that grotto 4f....I took my ranger with fire bow speial but when I came to boss I couldn't use ANY SP thing.

Top Bottom