• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Clerks: X

Status
Not open for further replies.

aparisi2274

The disc will include the 93-minute theatrical cut (with the audio commentary from the original DVD release), the 103-minute first cut (with new audio commentary), the 95-minute Snowball Effect: The Story of Clerks documentary, the MTV Jay and Silent Bob shorts, the Arclight 10th anniversary Q&A session and just an absolutely silly amount of additional bonus material - enough to please almost any Smith fan.

Due 9/7

EDIT: PICS WERE REMOVED, BECAUSE...

These pics are not final though. You can read more about it here:

http://www.viewaskew.com/theboard/viewtopic.php?t=4740

aparisi2274

TheAdamantShot said:
Clerks (and Mallrats) is still Kevin Smith's only watchable films.

I actually enjoy Mallrats out of all his films, followed by Dogma, then Chasing Amy, then Clerks, then Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.

Malakhov

Banned
TheAdamantShot said:
Clerks (and Mallrats) is still Kevin Smith's only watchable films.
Chasing Amy.

EDIT: So pissed, will have to buy yet another copy of a movie I already own :(

aparisi2274

Malakhov said:
Chasing Amy.

EDIT: So pissed, will have to buy yet another copy of a movie I already own :(

Me too. Oh well. At least its not like Kill Bill, which will have over 6 different versions on DVD, which they already confirmed

Matlock

Banned
Hot. I'm getting the animated series for a little under $7 this week, and I'll eventually get around to getting Mallrats...and this'll be the topping on the pie. Or the icing on the pie.

Maybe merangue.

Matt

Chasing Amy is easily Smith’s closest thing to a “real” movie, and is the best one because of it (with Dogma and Clerks close behind.)

Ryck

Matt said:
Chasing Amy is easily Smith’s closest thing to a “real” movie, and is the best one because of it

I agree

Id rank them like this (imo of course)
1. Chasing Amy
2*. Mallrats (it was my intoduction to Mr. smith, and although very flawed still very funny)
2*. Dogma (Awesomness)
3. Clerks
4. Jay and Silent bob strike back

ManaByte

Gold Member
Mallrats, Clerks, Chasing Amy, and Dogma are like the main comic series. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is like the View Askew Teamup/What If?/Annual issue.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Mallrats, Clerks, Chasing Amy, and Dogma are like the main comic series. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back is like the View Askew Teamup/What If?/Annual issue.

roofles, not one mention of Jersey Girl in thread

Jersey Girl is like the solo-spin-off.

aparisi2274

DeadStar said:
roofles, not one mention of Jersey Girl in thread

Jersey Girl has nothing to do with the viewaskew universe. That universe was:

Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back

After Smith finished Strike Back, he made Jersey girl which he had said, would have nothing to do the viewaskew universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom