• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Closed Beta] Dying Light: Bad Blood announced! | Standalone | PvP |

MaKTaiL

DQcukTBUMAA5_Ov.jpg:large

Be the first to play Dying Light: Bad Blood - the new standalone multiplayer expansion. Enjoy violent and dynamically changing online matches that blend PvP and PvE styles of gameplay, while retaining the core of Dying Light’s unique experience. Sign up now to participate in the free Global Playtest on Steam.

Closed Beta Registration (Steam Only): https://dyinglightgame.com/badblood/

RAPID LOOTING

You and five other players are dropped into a hostile, zombie-infested area. Each of you has the same goal: to evacuate before the night falls. Use your parkour skills to swiftly traverse the city, scavenging for weapons that will give you an edge over your opponents. But remember, the clock is ticking.

ALLIES & TRAITORS

To pay for a seat on the extraction chopper, you need to harvest blood samples from the infected. Form dynamic alliances with other players to get tactical against formidable zombie bosses - and then turn on your allies to steal their samples. In a cruel set-up where everyone fights for the survival of the few, betrayal is not a question of “if”, but “when”.

EVACUATION

The more samples the players harvest collectively, the more seats are unlocked. But everyone pays for their seat individually, which means the alliances are short-lived and can easily end with a stab in the back. Make sure you have enough evacuation points once the chopper arrives, and don’t get killed as you race to the extraction zone.

MaKTaiL

I'm excited and disappointed at the same time because this was clearly in development to be one of the 10-in-12 free DLCs but I guess they saw an opportunity to sell it (or Warner made them do it).

I'm excited and disappointed at the same time because this was clearly in development to be one of the 10-in-12 free DLCs but I guess they saw an opportunity to sell it (or Warner made them do it).

I'm happy to give them money, though. This is one of the few games that has not disappointed regarding support and their love of their fans.

Now we just need that Pro/X patch.

Zambatoh

I'm okay with the existing online modes in the base game. I have no reason to play this.
But I hope others will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the base game.

On one hand, the devs deserve the money considering how they’ve supported, and continue to support, this game.

On the other hand, I personally won’t pay for it because I don’t care for PvP/competitive modes in any game.

Now if they announced a full fledged sequel, I’d be over the moon. Hell, I’d settle for an XBOX One X patch.

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
The gift that keeps on giving.

These devs are up there with CD Projeck Red in my book.

The support has been incredible.

xviper

how about stop supporting a dead game and instead make a sequel to it which everyone will appreciate ?

Top Bottom