• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
On one hand, that police officer is powerless and emasculated.

on the other hand, he is trying to enact draconian rules.

on the other hand, the citizens clearly do not respect him, and even steal from him while filming themselves on camera.

what a clusterfuck.

England is in serious trouble. So is the rest of the Western world.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: V4skunk

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Kiss of light

Woman's attraction to chandeliers not a sexual orientation, ruling says
Amanda Liberty made complaint about article mocking declaration of love for light fitting

A British woman in a long-term relationship with a 92-year-old German chandelier has been told that her attraction to historic light fittings is not considered to be a protected sexual orientation.

The press regulator, Ipso, made the ruling after Amanda Liberty, a woman from Leeds in her mid thirties, complained about an article in the Sun mocking her public declaration of love for Lumiere, her name for an intricate lamp she bought on eBay. She argued that the newspaper’s article breached the regulator’s code of conduct which requires publishers to avoid prejudicial or pejorative references to an individual’s sexuality.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005

Kiss of light

Amanda Liberty made complaint about article mocking declaration of love for light fitting

A British woman in a long-term relationship with a 92-year-old German chandelier has been told that her attraction to historic light fittings is not considered to be a protected sexual orientation.

The press regulator, Ipso, made the ruling after Amanda Liberty, a woman from Leeds in her mid thirties, complained about an article in the Sun mocking her public declaration of love for Lumiere, her name for an intricate lamp she bought on eBay. She argued that the newspaper’s article breached the regulator’s code of conduct which requires publishers to avoid prejudicial or pejorative references to an individual’s sexuality.

She's fucking that light isn't she?

Feb 7, 2012
That zombie girl is also fake, she does those fancy weird special effects makeup tutorials and then manipulates the photo with photoshop afterwards. Shes only had lip and a nose job ( like every other female in iran)

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Well, if you happen to spill something and make a mess, she is here to help!

I need longform video to believe this is real.... but i have no desire to watch said long form video.

Can you imagine? I remember one time i made the shittiest avatar of all time and tried to play through one of the Saints Rows as it. Fucking pissed me off so much i eventually changed it. Can you imagine feeling like that after selective plastic surgery?

And note, i don't care what body mods adults get. You want to turn your penis into a porcupine and grow horns, be my guest. But zombie girl looks like reconstructive surgery gone wrong.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
I need longform video to believe this is real.... but i have no desire to watch said long form video.

Can you imagine? I remember one time i made the shittiest avatar of all time and tried to play through one of the Saints Rows as it. Fucking pissed me off so much i eventually changed it. Can you imagine feeling like that after selective plastic surgery?

And note, i don't care what body mods adults get. You want to turn your penis into a porcupine and grow horns, be my guest. But zombie girl looks like reconstructive surgery gone wrong.
There's a ton of artifacting (notably smudging) in the photo throughout where a normal human version of her silhouette would be located. It's shopped.

NeoIkaruGAF

Dec 8, 2019

Kiss of light

*ahem*

Excuse me, it’ chandeli-hers

Wwg1wga

Dec 3, 2018
There's a ton of artifacting (notably smudging) in the photo throughout where a normal human version of her silhouette would be located. It's shopped.

She said: 'This is Photoshop and makeup. Every time I publish a photo, I paint my face in an increasingly funny way. It is a way of expressing yourself, a kind of art. My fans know that this is not my real face.'
She added: 'I did not even think about being like Jolie. Also, I did not want to resemble the cartoon character the Corpse Bride.

Last edited:
Reactions: EviLore

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

JUST OUT FOR A WALK

'Friendly and polite' German cannibal who ate a man he met online has been allowed out of prison on day trips while wearing a disguise, police reveal

A 'friendly and polite' cannibal who put out an advert for 'a man to slaughter' in a gay magazine before murdering and eating him has been going for 'walks around town'. Murderer Armin Meiwes, 58, was given 'sunglasses and a cap' to hide his identity and then driven to another state in Germany for walks. 'Two officers accompany him. We always drive him to another state for security reasons. There he can walk around town,' an investigator told BILD. In March 2001 Meiwes stabbed Bernd Brandes, 43, in the heart after amputating his penis and frying it in a pan with 'salt, pepper garlic and nutmeg', the murderer revealed in a televised interview in 2007.

Chacranajxy

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Oct 13, 2008

JUST OUT FOR A WALK

'Friendly and polite' German cannibal who ate a man he met online has been allowed out of prison on day trips while wearing a disguise, police reveal

A 'friendly and polite' cannibal who put out an advert for 'a man to slaughter' in a gay magazine before murdering and eating him has been going for 'walks around town'. Murderer Armin Meiwes, 58, was given 'sunglasses and a cap' to hide his identity and then driven to another state in Germany for walks. 'Two officers accompany him. We always drive him to another state for security reasons. There he can walk around town,' an investigator told BILD. In March 2001 Meiwes stabbed Bernd Brandes, 43, in the heart after amputating his penis and frying it in a pan with 'salt, pepper garlic and nutmeg', the murderer revealed in a televised interview in 2007.

I mean, at the end of the day, aren't most gay guys tryna eat dick?

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada

JUST OUT FOR A WALK

That's the story I always like to talk about with the "you can't judge people if things were consensual" crowd. I think we're all cool judging that guy.

"Yeah but they were obviously crazy and a danger to themselves. Also how dare you kink shame me for enjoying having my balls stepped on while my wife sucks another man off who are you to say this isn't enriching my life"

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
I gave up going to Reddit a long time ago but this almost made me go back lol. Man it is crazy to hear how I am a boogeyman for investing in property at an early age and now renting it out. How dare I try and prepare for my family's future.
There are pockets of sanity but I can't be bothered to spend any real time there, god bless the internet curators.

The Scrivener

Formerly 'Doc Honk'
Oct 21, 2014

Kiss of light

Amanda Liberty? Amanda Hugnkiss more like.

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada

Students at the New York University Tisch School of the Arts want some of their tuition money back because they say virtual classes aren't what they paid for — but instead of addressing the situation, the school's dean sent them a video of herself dancing to REM's "Losing My Religion."

Following several communications between students and the school administration, Dean Allyson Green earlier this week attached her dance video to an email to students in which she explained that she doesn't have the authority to refund tuition and that it's "challenging" for the school to give students their money back right now.
The dean's response:

"The focus of my career as a performer, choerographer, and dance educator, and my most authentic mode of expression, has always been dance. In the video, I shared the song with which I have welcomed first-year students to the Tisch School of the Arts for the past eight years. It is a piece that -- as I explained in the accompanying email -- speaks to frustration and disappointment, and that helped see me through the loss of 30 friends to AIDS -- another difficult period for artists.

What I meant to demonstrate is my certainty that even with the unprecedented hardships of social distancing and remotely-held classes, it is still possible for the Tisch community to make art together, and that all the artists in our school will find ways to remain closely connected even as circumstances challenge us. I regret it if my email left the reasons for my dancing misunderstood -- although I will note that I have also received many positive acknowledgments -- but its intent was surely neither frivolous or disrespectful."

Sorry about your tuition, it's hard to give it back but #wereinthistogether

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Woe is me, I get to dance in your face because I lost 30 friends to AIDS.

Someone actually pulling Oppression Hierarchy rank to excuse their attitude. I mean, joke is on the student. They still decided to pay a clown like that a lot of their parent's money in exchange for an education :goog_rofl:

Mihos

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com

The dean's response:

Sorry about your tuition, it's hard to give it back but #wereinthistogether
She dances like shit...

• LOL
Reactions: Nymphae

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Is this a stealth woke article?
It seems unnecessary, or whoever wrote it was completely out of ideas.
Oh boy can I start telling all the kombucha and kefir hipsters that they're literally :messenger_clapping: murdering :messenger_clapping: sentient :messenger_clapping: life :messenger_clapping: