• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Dec 15, 2011

The mob smell blood. They want their pound of flesh one way or another.

Incidental observation #1: I have no idea who this person is. Nor do I care. But I agree with their take that others are choosing to interpret what was said through their own lens of race-agenda and bias.

Incidental observation #2: What a pathetic state journalism is when it chases celebrities for their banality, then justifies it with quotes from angry nobodies on social media. (And the usual zealots that The Guardian employs). Some twats being angry on twitter isn't news. It isn't a new source. It isn't justification to destroy someone's life. Nor is it justification to shower them with adulation.

There was a time, when mainstream media would actually manage to write articles they sourced themselves and used proper journalistic practices to substantiate. Now it's "Who is angry on Twitter today?".

See if you can find any major new source that doesn't rely on scraping social media for half its content.

Burn it down. Burn it all the fuck down.

Last edited:

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018

Incidental observation #1: I have no idea who this person is. Nor do I care. But I agree with their take that others are choosing to interpret what was said through their own lens of race-agenda and bias.

Incidental observation #2: What a pathetic state journalism is when it chases celebrities for their banality, then justifies it with quotes from angry nobodies on social media. (And the usual zealots that The Guardian employs). Some twats being angry on twitter isn't news. It isn't a new source. It isn't justification to destroy someone's life. Nor is it justification to shower them with adulation.

There was a time, when mainstream media would actually manage to write articles they sourced themselves and used proper journalistic practices to substantiate. Now it's "Who is angry on Twitter today?".

See if you can find any major new source that doesn't rely on scraping social media for half its content.

To be fair the Times is pretty good - covers both left and right viewpoints quite well with writers from the main parties participating in the opinion pieces while doing a good job of covering what's going on in the world with minimal recourse to Twitter. There's a paywall but the quality is good enough to motivate me to pay it.

MetalAlien

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005

Grinchy

Aug 3, 2010
a cave outside of Whoville.

Pictured: Russian nurse disciplined for wearing only underwear beneath see-through gown at Russian hospital has now been offered lingerie modelling role
She'e hot and has a pretty awesome body, but damn, she's only 23? Russian women seem to age quickly or something.

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
She'e hot and has a pretty awesome body, but damn, she's only 23? Russian women seem to age quickly or something.
She looks like she's in her early 20s in the main picture, but yeah she does look a bit older in the picture where she's in the purple dress.
Her forehead goes on for a bit, but it could just be a bad angle.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

Keep in mind these "journalist" avg around 50k a year nationally. Double that number for high income areas.

50k to copy paste tweets, and call that news. Dwell on that the next time you are working

GreyHorace

Jun 14, 2019

I don't know how and when I developed a cuckold fetish. It’s one of those taboo fetishes that people don’t talk about. In this situation, a man takes pleasure in watching his partner having sex with someone else, where he is only allowed to watch unless asked/commanded to participate by his “superiors”.

Maybe it was in late 2018, when my first threesome with this guy I had just started dating turned into a weird power struggle, when the guy I was “sharing” him with pulled him away from me to devour him all by himself, and for the first time in the longest time, I felt my boner die. It was as if I lost some battle with my sexuality that day. It took a while to get back to feeling normal again and once the guy left, I could proceed with my main squeeze at full mast. That feeling haunted me for a while, but I found myself yearning for that feeling again.

Maybe it was in early 2019, when the guy spoken of above turned into my full-fledged partner and we were experimenting with monogamy. We lay in bed and I wondered if now was the right time to talk to him about not being stuck in a monogamous setting. I also wondered how a third guy with us in bed finishing up the job for me would look like. I asked him if he was willing to open up the relationship. It wasn’t unheard of in the community and if RuPaul could be in one, then why not lowly mortals like us? It took him a while before he could come around to understanding it. Sexual and spiritual entanglements are entirely different. Or perhaps it was a good way to convince ourselves that this was going to be a new normal in a world where ten apps are filled with a hundred guys that are willing to come over if you have “place”.

Maybe it was later in 2019, when after experimenting and finding comfort in our new arrangement, we decided that it was the right time to welcome a guy into our abode for a three-way that could possibly be my redemption from the last time. We picked someone we both knew and had met before on separate occasions. So there was no awkwardness for any parties involved. And without any foreboding, we jumped right into it. It became a beautiful synchronous melody, where nobody felt left out and everyone desired the other. It feels weird writing these things down because I know how the Indian society perceives it, but that’s the reality of it. Sometimes it feels amazing to share your love with someone outside your relationship. The outpour of sensuous energy that afternoon in our apartment was unparalleled.

Maybe it was in early 2020, right before the lockdown put a temporary ban on all sexual fetishes, where we had a newfound respect for each other in our relationship and our wonderful third wheel (or a ‘bull’ as one may call them) was around whenever we beckoned him. By now, we had found a certain ease with our bodies and we didn’t shy away from telling each other about our other sexcapades. But the ones with our bull were the best because they seemed so non-fussy. During one of these encounters, I found myself trying to not be the alpha for a change, and let him have the proverbial reigns if you may. I just took a step back and watched what was unfolding in front of me.

A major part of being the cuck is also being teased. And my partner and the bull jumped right into their roles—tempting me, mocking me, arousing me with every taunt. But I could do nothing. I was just to bear the humiliation that came with being a cuck, and I felt most of my sexual insecurities waft away. If being inadequate is sexy for a change, then so be it. For once, it wasn’t just another ordinary threesome. It was operatic. Hey, Shakespeare did enjoy using the word ‘cuckold’ a lot. In our own script, there was no jealousy, there was no malice—there was just acceptance in all our parts of the roles we had chosen.

Just like God when he created the universe, we knew we were pleased.

The modern man, ladies and gentlemen.

MetalAlien

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005
Let's take inventory.

They don't want us to have a gender, be straight, be white, own a house or car, eat meat, be a citizen, own a gun or anything metal in europe, have free will, read any books that are not approved, say any words that are not approved, think any thoughts that are not approved, own anything or do anything outside of celebrating the death of white supremacy.

Am I missing something? Have I illustrated the ideal progressive version of heaven? That doesn't even sound like people anymore.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Let's take inventory.

They don't want us to have a gender, be straight, be white, own a house or car, eat meat, be a citizen, own a gun or anything metal in europe, have free will, read any books that are not approved, say any words that are not approved, think any thoughts that are not approved, own anything or do anything outside of celebrating the death of white supremacy.

Am I missing something? Have I illustrated the ideal progressive version of heaven? That doesn't even sound like people anymore.
Also, black people are no longer black unless they vote for the correct elderly white man.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
At this point I am having a hard time wondering how anyone can see a progressive as anything but a direct threat to the human race. How do you fight an enemy that is everywhere?
Progressives have existed for a long time. Sometimes their ideas gain traction and society changes, but a lot of times they're naive college kids that functional adults all ignore. Right now, things have gotten out of hand thanks to the perceived social mandate that everyone goes to college, all the guaranteed student loans to facilitate that, and the made up Studies degrees exploiting the kids who aren't good enough for STEM but feel the need to go to college for something, and indoctrinating them with mind viruses looking to tear down society.

Will it self-correct over time? Maybe, but maybe not if we forgive all student debt, validating all those poor decisions, instead of getting Americans back into productive work.

I expect the corporate pressure for official diversity, inclusion, equity measures will wane once we stop taking Twitter seriously and corporations realize that it hurts their financial prospects to do anything other than merit-based hiring. Zoomers are reportedly less woke than Millennials, too, so it may self-correct generationally.

MetalAlien

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005

Progressives have existed for a long time. Sometimes their ideas gain traction and society changes, but a lot of times they're naive college kids that functional adults all ignore. Right now, things have gotten out of hand thanks to the perceived social mandate that everyone goes to college, all the guaranteed student loans to facilitate that, and the made up Studies degrees exploiting the kids who aren't good enough for STEM but feel the need to go to college for something, and indoctrinating them with mind viruses looking to tear down society.

Will it self-correct over time? Maybe, but maybe not if we forgive all student debt, validating all those poor decisions, instead of getting Americans back into productive work.

I expect the corporate pressure for official diversity, inclusion, equity measures will wane once we stop taking Twitter seriously and corporations realize that it hurts their financial prospects to do anything other than merit-based hiring. Zoomers are reportedly less woke than Millennials, too, so it may self-correct generationally.
You can hear the progressives in news reels from the 70s in Europe. The same chant they have today. They were never able to gain much traction until the internet allowed them to band together. They are a bulldozer now. I feel like each wave is going to be closer together than it was in the past. Maybe like soldiers all stepping in time on a bridge this time we are going to fall.

Their enemy is keeping them separate from each other. It allows normality to deprogram them. I don't see how we can do that with the internet still active. Now Elon wants to bring it to the whole world.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England

You can hear the progressives in news reels from the 70s in Europe. The same chant they have today. They were never able to gain much traction until the internet allowed them to band together. They are a bulldozer now. I feel like each wave is going to be closer together than it was in the past. Maybe like soldiers all stepping in time on a bridge this time we are going to fall.

Their enemy is keeping them separate from each other. It allows normality to deprogram them. I don't see how we can do that with the internet still active. Now Elon wants to bring it to the whole world.
I think you just accidentally created a good arguement for corporations dividing and monotising the internet, keeping people with different providers seperated.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
I mean most of us grew up without it and we seemed to enjoy it quite a bit. Small price to pay to keep insanity at bay.
Honestly the older I get, the less I use the internet to actually communicate with people.

If it weren't for this place, I'd only use it for watching tv and shopping.

I also don't plan on letting my kids have smartphones until they're 16. They'll get a feature phone when they go to secondary school, and I'll let rhem use a PC in the front room where we can see them, but beyond that, nothing.

I figure the advantage they'll have in better concentration and ability to read facial expressions and body language will put them ahead of 99% of their peers.

MetalAlien

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2005
Honestly the older I get, the less I use the internet to actually communicate with people.

If it weren't for this place, I'd only use it for watching tv and shopping.

I also don't plan on letting my kids have smartphones until they're 16. They'll get a feature phone when they go to secondary school, and I'll let rhem use a PC in the front room where we can see them, but beyond that, nothing.

I figure the advantage they'll have in better concentration and ability to read facial expressions and body language will put them ahead of 99% of their peers.
At some point... we get to this place where we can't turn around. We look back and can't even remember how we got here. In front and behind we see the same thing... all around us.... The enemy and the ally have mingled so completely there is no battle line.

Ashes.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
Race is merely a social construct, but white people are unable to feel grief for a black person. Is there a contradiction here?

I noticed something similar in the ResetEra thread a few days ago, where someone was talking about giving females the carte blanche to kick males out of games that had voice chat. The males would be recognizable by their lower timbre. But the user did not realize that they were correlating masculinity and lower timbres of voice. I see that with these types over and over: they assume that the difference they deny actually exists, they reason from that premise, and then they deny that the difference exists.

When the backlash forms, I expect that the right will simply invert all these progressive arguments and draw the battle lines there. That NYT writer saying that white people cannot understand black people; imagine that statement reversed, and used to support actual racism- even worse, all these racists will have to say is “We are just going off what you said.”

Last edited:

crumbs

Jun 7, 2004

This sad story has been updated. Apparently the guy was not an employee at the nursing home, but someone that had been living at a group home for people with mental issues. He tested positive for COVID, so he was transferred to the nursing home (WTF?). Hopefully we get some clarity on this story, because right now it looks like someone at a county heath department transferred a mentally ill, COVID-positive person with a history of violence into a nursing home to recover.

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Here is the story above:

Lose the beliefs, lose the identity. If this logic applies in the area of sexual orientation, where else does it apply?
Yes the left has become obseesed with identity politics but the second you step out of line and fail to conform to your assigned identity they throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. But now they're not even trying to hide the fact they do this, Biden just came out and said, if you don't vote for me, "you ain't black".

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
England
Yes the left has become obseesed with identity politics but the second you step out of line and fail to conform to your assigned identity they throw you under the bus in a heartbeat. But now they're not even trying to hide the fact they do this, Biden just came out and said, if you don't vote for me, "you ain't black".
The far left have always been about controlling language, to control thoughts, to control power. It's why it's such a massive theme and narrative point in George Orwell's 1984.

I don't know whether it's a positive or negative that the modern far left are so brazen with this kind of doublethink now though.

On the one hand, it exposes the obvious irrationality and authoritarian nature of their beliefs.

On the other, this is mainstream now.

News publications telling millions what to think, presidential candidates that will get even more votes, and throughout every level of the education system and entertainment industry, all singing from the same hymn sheet.

It gets to the point where you have to ask if there's even a eay to cut out the rot even with an overwhelming public mandate.

The Scrivener

Formerly 'Doc Honk'
Oct 21, 2014
At some point... we get to this place where we can't turn around.
I was literally thinking this earlier today myself after hearing that the last Polish WW2 fighter pilot died from covid in NY.

One day headlines will read "Last living human from before the days of the internet passes away".

It made me a little sad that we're giving so much of ourselves away for such a little price.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: MetalAlien

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
Yeah....im a vegan. I just like to eat burgers, steks, ham etc. all the time. But that doesnt mean im not vegan!
That is brilliant. The logic applies to both right and left wing categories. You can use it to circumvent any definition.

You can use it for a group that is defined by not doing or believing something: I am an anti-vaxxer, even though I vaccinate my kids.

Or you can use it for a group that is defined as being or having something: I am not white because I don’t have white beliefs. I am not fat because I don’t have fat beliefs.

Actually, this last one is interesting because you can do this: I am not fat because I don’t have fat beliefs. I am skinny because I don’t have fat beliefs.

I think there is probably a similar logic going on with labeling everyone a transphobe and a white supremacist. If you disagree with them, you are the opposition and thus full of hate. If you agree with them, you are still unfortunately, NOT one of them, even if you hold their beliefs. Aha! So they have these two contradictory principles set up in both sides, and whichever way you go, you are condemned by the other. You can see this as well with how they assign blame: suffering is the result of exclusionary narratives and economic inequality. Marginalized people have no free will, therefore they cannot be blamed or shamed; whereas those who supposedly blame and shame them MUST be blamed and shamed in turn- which necessitates that they have free will, so they can be guilty. Fascinating.

Something similar happened when Kanye West came out as a Trump supporter too.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Let's take inventory.

Dec 15, 2011
The names for the colours are fantastic:

The sheer number of upper management meetings that must've taken before getting signed off by the diversity and inclusivity comittee (all women, of course - just as any diversity and inclusivity group should be) must have have been into the high double-figures.

Can't wait for Vice to report that 'golden' and 'almond' are now white supremacist dog-whistles.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

The sheer number of upper management meetings that must've taken before getting signed off by the diversity and inclusivity comittee (all women, of course - just as any diversity and inclusivity group should be) must have have been into the high double-figures.

Can't wait for Vice to report that 'golden' and 'almond' are now white supremacist dog-whistles.
In 2020 the official beverage of white supremacy gets an upgrade:

Nymphae

Gold Member
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
In what fucking world is this a medium golden

Edit: Looks like the names don't actually match up with the crayons, how hard would it have been to simply put the crayons next to their name.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

What the fuck is all the pink for? Unless they expect kids to draw nipples and labias cause i've never seen somebody with pink skin. Or maybe it's for some kind of degenerate who identifies as a pig? Also way to be racist (or should I say "colorist" as the BBC puts it) crayola, I don't see any really dark color close to black because that's what color some people in Africa are.

Last edited: