• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

Last week, a California abortionist testified under oath that there is “no question” abortionists are allowing babies to be born alive in order to harvest their organs, a report from LifeSiteNews revealed.

Testifying during a preliminary hearing in the criminal case against undercover journalists David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt earlier in the month, Dr. Forrest Smith outlined gruesome details of the abortion business, of which he said Daleiden and Merritt only captured the “tip of the iceberg” with their shocking undercover videos.

“Smith testified that it is almost certain that some of the abortionists featured in the undercover videos deliberately altered abortion procedures in a way that both led to the birth of living babies with beating hearts, and put women at risk. The goal in these cases would be to obtain fresher, more intact organs,” LifeSiteNews reported.
More at link.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

EDMIX

Apr 5, 2018
South Florida aka Outer Haven
Fucking bitch. I can't believe one would even do that to a family member...never mind it being over 100 times AND was likely not in any shape or form a self defence mechanic.

I hope she is in prison for life for that. The guy defending this is a tool as well, can he got get puss puss or something to advocate a murderer?
I can...

Statistically, you are more likely to be killed by someone you know.

Reactions: Stilton Disco

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
Punished for telling the truth.

Birth coach is 'hounded out' of industry charity Doula UK after transgender activists branded her Facebook message claiming only women can have babies 'offensive':

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA

More at link.
Rope
Shut down the subway system for a few days, then ask them if they want to bitch about fare enforcement again.

EDMIX

Apr 5, 2018

This is the 'racist' Proud Boy and father of two sent to jail for 4 years for a voluntary brawl against antifa. I'm going out on a limb here, basing this on just a photo... but something doesn't feel right about this racist.
Funny, you think someone marrying a person of color can't be racist? Thats like saying a woman marrying a man can't be a massive feminist, as in extremist one......sjw etc. The issue is many of you think that the terms is just this absolute thing where knowing any person of color negates the term......it doesn't.

So it is the belief of that, its not this thing where its defined by knowing zero people of color or something lol. It just sounds like many have a hard time understanding it. Its like saying a person that beats women ie a "woman beater" also happens to be married to one. Be like " I'm going out on a limb here, basing this on just a photo... but something doesn't feel right about this "woman beater". "

Another example would be someone who is gay. A guy that is married to a woman and someone says "Oh, I heard Jim was GAYYYY!!!" and you say " I'm going out on a limb here, basing this on just a photo... but something doesn't feel right about this gay person." Because you see Jim with his wife and kids.......

Soooooo you've ignored that Jim can simply be in the closet about being gay. Gay doesn't mean zero women exist in Jim's life, Gay is what JIM FEELS and IS, it doesn't always mean its what he is telling someone out loud, expressing in public etc. Thus, Jim can be that way in secret aka in the closet. Think harder about this stuff, its not this absolute idea I've seen many make the mistake of assuming right off bat.

Thats like saying he can't be a woman beater cause I saw him holding hands with his wife and kissing her. I see.....so you saw his mind too? You know his thoughts?

Tread lightly on that folks, it reaches to an almost impossible conclusion. As in the picture proves something with the persons mind or something. All this picture shows is that he is married with kids, it doesn't show his mindset, beliefs etc.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Funny, you think someone marrying a person of color can't be racist? Thats like saying a woman marrying a man can't be a massive feminist, as in extremist one......sjw etc. The issue is many of you think that the terms is just this absolute thing where knowing any person of color negates the term......it doesn't.

So it is the belief of that, its not this thing where its defined by knowing zero people of color or something lol. It just sounds like many have a hard time understanding it. Its like saying a person that beats women ie a "woman beater" also happens to be married to one. Be like " I'm going out on a limb here, basing this on just a photo... but something doesn't feel right about this "woman beater". "

Another example would be someone who is gay. A guy that is married to a woman and someone says "Oh, I heard Jim was GAYYYY!!!" and you say " I'm going out on a limb here, basing this on just a photo... but something doesn't feel right about this gay person." Because you see Jim with his wife and kids.......

Soooooo you've ignored that Jim can simply be in the closet about being gay. Gay doesn't mean zero women exist in Jim's life, Gay is what JIM FEELS and IS, it doesn't always mean its what he is telling someone out loud, expressing in public etc. Thus, Jim can be that way in secret aka in the closet. Think harder about this stuff, its not this absolute idea I've seen many make the mistake of assuming right off bat.

Thats like saying he can't be a woman beater cause I saw him holding hands with his wife and kissing her. I see.....so you saw his mind too? You know his thoughts?

Tread lightly on that folks, it reaches to an almost impossible conclusion. As in the picture proves something with the persons mind or something. All this picture shows is that he is married with kids, it doesn't show his mindset, beliefs etc.
Actions speak louder than words.

EDMIX

Apr 5, 2018
Actions speak louder than words.
Exactly. That person beating up folks and joining a group like that very much shows they are indeed about that life. Like the examples given, I don't care if some one is married and claim they are happy, when you start beating someone, clearly that doesn't mean your a good guy simply because you married her. Them actions show otherwise.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Exactly. That person beating up folks and joining a group like that very much shows they are indeed about that life. Like the examples given, I don't care if some one is married and claim they are happy, when you start beating someone, clearly that doesn't mean your a good guy simply because you married her. Them actions show otherwise.
The leader of the Proud Boys is black.

farmerboy

Nov 17, 2013
Melbourne Australia
You do know what's going on mate. Actually, you've proven time and again that you know what's going on.

This is just another example of our steady decline as a society. Though at the moment it seems like it's speeding up every day.

If I had the time, I'd try to put things as eloquently as you do. I'd give you my in depth thoughts on the situation. But I'm angry. I don't have the time to calm down and write it all.

And I'm also sad. I have children that will grow into a society that has let this cancer spread and squander what chance they have to live meaningful lives.

But us farmers tend to be pragmatic folks. Call a spade a spade and all that. So I'll give you what I can.

We're fucked mate. Good and proper.

Reactions: autoduelist

hariseldon

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2018
You do know what's going on mate. Actually, you've proven time and again that you know what's going on.

This is just another example of our steady decline as a society. Though at the moment it seems like it's speeding up every day.

If I had the time, I'd try to put things as eloquently as you do. I'd give you my in depth thoughts on the situation. But I'm angry. I don't have the time to calm down and write it all.

And I'm also sad. I have children that will grow into a society that has let this cancer spread and squander what chance they have to live meaningful lives.

But us farmers tend to be pragmatic folks. Call a spade a spade and all that. So I'll give you what I can.

We're fucked mate. Good and proper.

(sorry - had to post it as I watched Network last night for the first time)

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

$55 struggle breakfast

Outrage over 'rip-off' $55 'Brunchella' VIP breakfast plate before church service event where Kanye West performed
'Can y'all cover a story on this because I want my coins back,' wrote Kimberly Kinchen in a post directed at a local news station.
'This is the wonderful & COLD brunch BUFFET we are being served,' she said, adding, 'the server looked at me crazy when I asked for another pancake.'

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind

$55 struggle breakfast

Outrage over 'rip-off' $55 'Brunchella' VIP breakfast plate before church service event where Kanye West performed
'Can y'all cover a story on this because I want my coins back,' wrote Kimberly Kinchen in a post directed at a local news station.
'This is the wonderful & COLD brunch BUFFET we are being served,' she said, adding, 'the server looked at me crazy when I asked for another pancake.'

Is that what they call “bacon” in America?

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

More at link.
Yet another "slippery slope fallacy" that certain groups warned about for decades and were mocked and shouted down. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: farmerboy

Somnium

Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com

$55 struggle breakfast

"That's why I charge the prices that I charge
"I can't be out here dancin' with the stars"
"No, I cannot let my family starve"

-Kanye West, On God​

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

• LOL
Reactions: Helios and Breakage
Oct 26, 2018
I skimmed some articles about this, and it was a free outdoor concert. The $55 VIP included a complementary breakfast. But nowhere did it say it was going to be awesome food cooked by gourmet chefs. Looking at the staff cooking and serving it in the tents, they look like losers working part time.

It's like going to a hotel that says you get a free breakfast. Don't complain if it's cereal and a pack of crackers. They didn't say it was going to be huge gourmet hot bar.

.......... the least the guy could have done is get some syrup for the pancakes. lol. They probably didn't even have any. lol

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
I skimmed some articles about this, and it was a free outdoor concert. The $55 VIP included a complementary breakfast. But nowhere did it say it was going to be awesome food cooked by gourmet chefs. Looking at the staff cooking and serving it in the tents, they look like losers working part time.

It's like going to a hotel that says you get a free breakfast. Don't complain if it's cereal and a pack of crackers. They didn't say it was going to be huge gourmet hot bar.

.......... the least the guy could have done is get some syrup for the pancakes. lol. They probably didn't even have any. lol
You have to admit that's a very depressing breakfast, though. I mean look at it, lol.

Reactions: autoduelist

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
Ok so her argument was that Math is racist because it was used as a tool for slavery? Because they counted bodies and stuff like that, am i getting this right?

If so then all "tools" used to sell slaves are racist. Ships are racist since they used to ship slaves. Horses and carriages too as well. The whole market and monetary system is racist. Chains are racist too, i hope you don't use one to lock your bike or anything, you nazi scum.

Somnium

Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com
Ok so her argument was that Math is racist because it was used as a tool for slavery? Because they counted bodies and stuff like that, am i getting this right?

If so then all "tools" used to sell slaves are racist. Ships are racist since they used to ship slaves. Horses and carriages too as well. The whole market and monetary system is racist. Chains are racist too, i hope you don't use one to lock your bike or anything, you nazi scum.
Either she's a very good actor or absolutely deranged. What she's saying is so absurd, I don't know whether to mock her or feel pity for her tbh.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

nkarafo

Nov 30, 2012
Either she's a very good actor or absolutely deranged. What she's saying is so absurd, I don't know whether to mock her or feel pity for her tbh.
And i love how insecure she is, demanding being called a doctor. Because she knows that everyone knows whatever phd she got means jack shit.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Define 'a group like that'.

Then do antifa.

Then do racial composition of each group.

Then ask yourself which one regularly yells every racial slur in the book at the other group, at cops, and anyone else in their way.

Which of those groups attacked a Jewish Bernie supporter for having an American flag?

Which of those two groups gang attacked two Marines of Mexican descent while yelling racial slurs at them, causing the marines to literally fear for their own lives according to court testimony?

Which group says they represent various founding principles of the country? Which one is often seen flying the flag of countries responsible for the mass deaths of hundreds of millions through everything from intentional starvation to mass execution?

Which group has been associated with various antisemetic individuals and politicians?

Which of these groups actively searches out anyone they disagree with to protest, threaten, fight, beat, milkshake? Which one gets legal permits and marches for free speech and liberty?

Which one has sent death threats to church groups?

Which one regularly hits people in the back of the head while they are not paying attention?

Now, taking that into consideration, which group do you think is actually anti-racist and anti-fascist?

[Note: i'm not saying the Proud Boys are perfect. I don't generally advocate group membership. But despite mainstream media running cover for antifa, i know who the real bad guys are here, especially given the Proud Boys formed in part to protect people against the violence of the other group]

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

I said it's about diversity and inclusion!

Theatres will BAN the phrase 'ladies and gentlemen' under new guildelines from actors' union Equity:

Of course it's a story from the UK.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Not clownworld, just news the media keeps quiet:

“I’ve got a fractured eye socket, a fractured sinus cavity, a concussion, 20 stitches and three staples in my head,” said King, outside his home on Old Welcome Road in Lithia. “I took a severe beating.”
“They came in heavily hooded and masked. As soon as they had got the back door opened, they had a pistol on me and was grabbing my 11-year-old daughter,” he said.
“I’m telling them, ‘I have nothing for you,’” King explained. “[A]nd they’re like, ‘Give me everything you got.’ It became real violent, real fast.”

King said one of the men started pistol-whipping him while another kicked him repeatedly in the head. His wife, who is eight months pregnant, was in the back bedroom and peeked out to see what was going on.
King said one of the men shot at her. She retreated, grabbed an AR-15 and returned fire.
More at link.

And of course, the dead home invader will likely be listed as a gun violence victim in statistics....

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

No need to ban it, just change it to: "ladies, gentlemen and mentally ill people". Problem solved.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
No. I've never had bacon that thin and shitty.
Bacon quality in the US ranges dramatically. I was recently in Whitefish, Montana and the bacon everywhere I went was AAA insanely good.

But the cheap stuff a motel might serve you in a city runs the risk of being see-through.

Bacon bit by O Ornlu

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Ornlu and brap

EDMIX

Apr 5, 2018
Define 'a group like that'.

Then do antifa.
Yea....not doing a circle jerk. Bringing up other groups doesn't actually change what that group is bud.

EviLore EviLore "The leader of the Proud Boys is black" Yea and the creators of the Bloods and Crips didn't start it out to traffic drugs. The actions of the group show otherwise. Remember, actions speak louder then words right?

To my understanding, this is the founder of Proud Boys.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Yea....not doing a circle jerk. Bringing up other groups doesn't actually change what that group is bud.

EviLore EviLore "The leader of the Proud Boys is black" Yea and the creators of the Bloods and Crips didn't start it out to traffic drugs. The actions of the group show otherwise. Remember, actions speak louder then words right?
What exactly is your point? That a man who started a family with a black woman and is part of a club led by a black man is a white supremacist? You're not making a whole lot of sense.

EDMIX

Apr 5, 2018
What exactly is your point? That a man who started a family with a black woman and is part of a club led by a black man is a white supremacist? You're not making a whole lot of sense.
You are making a whole lot of assumptions. The founder of that group is Gavin McInnes. They can appoint a leader that basically is a puppet to mask any views of racism and being married to black person doesn't mean someone can't be a racist JUST like it means they can't be "not gay" or not a womanizer or beater cause they married a woman.

You are basically arguing a picture is their mind or thoughts, its simply a picture. You can very much be gay and that picture doesn't show it. You can be a murder and that picture doesn't show it, soooooooo yes....you legit can be a racist and that picture wouldn't reveal that part of your mind. Its a picture, its not a mind reading device. By that logic OJ didn't murder his wife, I mean look at all their pictures of them being friendly and such..

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
You are making a whole lot of assumptions. The founder of that group is Gavin McInnes. They can appoint a leader that basically is a puppet to mask any views of racism and being married to black person doesn't mean someone can't be a racist JUST like it means they can't be "not gay" or not a womanizer or beater cause they married a woman.

You are basically arguing a picture is their mind or thoughts, its simply a picture. You can very much be gay and that picture doesn't show it. You can be a murder and that picture doesn't show it, soooooooo yes....you legit can be a racist and that picture wouldn't reveal that part of your mind. Its a picture, its not a mind reading device. By that logic OJ didn't murder his wife, I mean look at all their pictures of them being friendly and such..
You're the one mind reading.

Gavin is married to a Native American woman and has biracial children. White supremacists aren't big on miscegenation.

Only delusional people see racism everywhere they turn, especially under these circumstances. Get a grip.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
That isn't what a circle jerk even means, even outside of it's more obscene definition.

And yes, antifa plays a huge role in defining the Proud Boys because the Proud Boys in part formed to protect people against antifa, and the Proud Boys have only gotten in fist fights with antifa, almost always after being attacked at events where the PB were legally permitted to march [or events where they were to speak] whereas antifa seeks out PB to fight. [Both generally seek each other out]

Even in the case where this guy got 4 years, it was because antifa showed up to a PB event. Antifa had earlier attacked and robbed a Proud Boy. After the event, police led the PB blocks away to safety, but then PB still ran into an antifa group that laid in wait for them.

PB should not have run in and got in a brawl with them, sure, but it was cleary consensual. Afterwards, the only reason PB got arrested and convicted is because they do not wear masks and talked to police, whereas antifa were not identified.

But you are the one who implied PB are racist. Prove it. I believe i have shown antifa to be racist, and you do not get to pretend antifa plays no role in this shit. Yes, PB engage in violence too. But they are not team racism, antifa is.

I don't even really want to be defending PB, because i don't like groups and prefer to male my stands on principle, not the actions of others. But you're bringing charges to the table. So... bring them? I have illustrated antifa's racist and antisemetic history.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Apr 5, 2018
You're the one mind reading.
Nope. I'm simply open to the idea that a picture doesn't tell an entire story and negate any possibility of racism or any form of belief. No where do I say this person IS a racist, in fact I'm saying at the very least, a PICTURE wouldn't prove that. Its seeing something and then trying to force a narrative to fit it to have it make sense.... Thats not how the mind works. We are all not open books and our actions reveal more about us then simply a picture. The BTK serial killer also had family photos folks. Thats like saying "That a man who started a family, had kids and wife ends up killing other families? You're not making a whole lot of sense" Why did you think the picture would proves innocence of such actions? Not every person that believes that or acts that way also does so 100% of the time in open. My point is simply that.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
That isn't what a circle jerk even means, even outside of it's more obscene definition.

And yes, antifa plays a huge role in defining the Proud Boys because the Proud Boys in part formed to protect people against antifa, and the Proud Boys have only gotten in fist fights with antifa, almost always after being attacked at events where the PB were legally permitted to march [or events where they were to speak] whereas antifa seeks out PB to fight. [Both generally seek each other out]

Even in the case where this guy got 4 years, it was because antifa showed up to a PB event. Antifa had earlier attacked and robbed a Proud Boy. After the event, police led the PB blocks away to safety, but then PB still ran into an antifa group that laid in wait for them.

PB should not have run in and got in a brawl with them, sure, but it was cleary consensual. Afterwards, the only reason PB got arrested and convicted is because they do not wear masks and talked to police, whereas antifa were not identified.

But you are the one who implied PB are racist. Prove it. I believe i have shown antifa to be racist, and you do not get to pretend antifa plays no role in this shit. Yes, PB engage in violence too. But they are not team racism, antifa is.
The latest from the Good Guys:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Nope. I'm simply open to the idea that a picture doesn't tell an entire story and negate any possibility of racism or any form of belief. No where do I say this person IS a racist, in fact I'm saying at the very least, a PICTURE wouldn't prove that. Its seeing something and then trying to force a narrative to fit it to have it make sense.... Thats not how the mind works. We are all not open books and our actions reveal more about us then simply a picture. The BTK serial killer also had family photos folks. Thats like saying "That a man who started a family, had kids and wife ends up killing other families? You're not making a whole lot of sense" Why did you think the picture would proves innocence of such actions? Not every person that believes that or acts that way also does so 100% of the time in open. My point is simply that.
Oh, yes. Absolutely. You are correct we can not peer into this man's soul, and ascertain he has never had a racist thought. I'm glad you pointed that out. Absolutely worthwhile use of words, I dare say, to backhandedly imply someone is a racist because a picture of him with his black wife and biracial children don't completely vindicate him from charges of racism.

The man is going to jail for 4 years due to a consensual brawl with antifa. Just because the media tries to sell antifa as the good guys doesn't make it so.

Greedings

May 23, 2016
The latest from the Good Guys:

I often catch myself thinking “we need to get rid of these people. Can someone just throw them in jail?” Similar stuff with these mental extinction rebellion arseholes.

I know it’s wrong, and I don’t really believe it, but I wonder how many others have similar or even more extreme thoughts. How long until these feelings boil over?