• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Drama Clown World 🤡🌎 |HONK| Visits to this thread may adversely affect your faith in humanity

Doc Honk

Oct 21, 2014

'Lucky' Buddhist statue topples over and crushes religious leader as he unveils it in Thailand
I've been in Buddhist circles a while, and apparently it's true: if you get squashed by a Buddha statue, consider it a good death, lol.

But I get the point from a non-Buddhist pov, that is, what a load of fairytale shit.

Anyway, poor guy.

Reactions: Breakage

Doc Honk

Oct 21, 2014

Celebs eh? What a bunch of clowns.
I'm a bit of a fan of PJ Harvey. To be fair, quickly reading through that BBC article, she isn't saying "Islam is Great", but that from an artistic point of view, hiding whilst watching was "revealing". I mean, her album Stories From the City, Stories From the Sea was kind of a concept album about New York having the same kind of effect on her. Also, she's the good kind of feminist, her earlier album To Bring You My Love is a masterpiece.

Sorry I didn't explain this very well.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Kadayi

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
I'm a bit of a fan of PJ Harvey. To be fair, quickly reading through that BBC article, she isn't saying "Islam is Great", but that from an artistic point of view, hiding whilst watching was "revealing". I mean, her album Stories From the City, Stories From the Sea was kind of a concept album about New York having the same kind of effect on her. Also, she's the good kind of feminist, her earlier album To Bring You My Love is a masterpiece.

Sorry I didn't explain this very well.
I like PJ Harvey too. I just hope she hasn’t gone Clown World (haven’t read the article).

Reactions: Doc Honk

D-Dude

Nov 22, 2018
Europe isn't just Sweden, you know?

I hate how Americans combine the 50 or so countries that make up Europe into one big block. Just because that shit is going on in Sweden, doesn't mean it's happening everywhere. Each country has their own problems.
Yup, it is the same if I would say " wow the US is crazy with all of the hippies and SJW" but it isn't. Where I live in Holland, you rarely or never see this shit.

Tenaciousmo

May 10, 2018
Montreal, Canada

I hate how Americans combine the 50 or so countries that make up Europe into one big block. Just because that shit is going on in Sweden, doesn't mean it's happening everywhere. Each country has their own problems.
the post just before the one I quoted had more from france and germany, and there is more to the rest of the world than america.

Dec 15, 2011
It seems “whitesplaining” is now a thing:
The hypocrisy and lack of balance of her bigoted response renders her argument dismissal less than moot. Literally demanding outrage instead of balance.
But let's not apply reason or logic. Privliged-victim has played the victim card. Don't challenge the narrative.

As usual, those claiming to be against [thing] show themselves to be actively perpetuating it.

Last edited:

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
'Neighbour from hell', 55, is told he'll be jailed if he doesn't stop blasting Underworld's Born Slippy on repeat until 3am

Underworld's Born Slippy:

• Triggered
Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA

To be fair Europeans do the same thing to us. 50 States with their own unique cultures, some of which actively disdain others.

Ar¢tos

Oct 24, 2017
Portugal
Keep on eating that Truvada boys!!

Both Truvada and current anti-virals work on the new strain.
Creating FUD is not the wisest way to approach this.
Virus constantly evolve and mutate, it's in their nature, new strains will keep coming and scientists, in a way, welcome them because by comparing different strains they might find a global weakness in the virus.
The evolution of virus, unlike the evolution of bacteria, often lead to their own extinction, and that process is already being seen in HIV, in response to anti-virals it is becoming less active and less infectious in attempts to "hide" from the drugs.
There is no advantage for a virus to kill its host.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: hariseldon
Nov 5, 2014
England
'Neighbour from hell', 55, is told he'll be jailed if he doesn't stop blasting Underworld's Born Slippy on repeat until 3am

Must be a shite tv and stereo if all that was only worth nearly £1000. It cant have got that loud, if it did it must have been distorted to fuck.

Dec 25, 2018
Manchester, England
Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Kadayi and Breakage

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
The story itself is not really Clown World worthy, but the multiple upvoted comments encouraging the woman to keep her illicit fling a secret from her husband caught my eye. They only further reveal the progressive Left's disdain for marriage and monogamy.
These wretched people have no regard for honesty and integrity:

Reactions: Greedings

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014

I had a neighbor who played Runaway Train on repeat.

He would also do two other things:

1] metal karaoke, where he would spend a hour singing regular songs with metal voice

2] play his one and only song on his guitar [self written] over and over for up to 3 hours. This would start slow and soulful, but by halfway through have metal voice renditions. I can not repeat the lyrics for i have pushed them deep into the ether to avoid trauma.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014
I had a neighbor who played Runaway Train on repeat.

He would also do two other things:

1] metal karaoke, where he would spend a hour singing regular songs with metal voice

2] play his one and only song on his guitar [self written] over and over for up to 3 hours. This would start slow and soulful, but by halfway through have metal voice renditions. I can not repeat the lyrics for i have pushed them deep into the ether to avoid trauma.
That must have been hell. I've yet to experience living next to an insufferable neighbour. I guess I've just been fortunate.

Ornlu

Oct 31, 2018
I've got a guy down my street about a block away that does karaoke in his backyard all summer; every day coming home from work I catch a a remarkably off tune "Welcome to the Jungle" or "Tiny Dancer". It's super annoying, but at the same time kind of kooky and endearing.

• LOL
Reactions: Tesseract

Kazza

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2018

The party began an investigation into Aimee Challenor, 22, a transgender woman, this summer. The inquiries are understood to include child sex fantasies that were posted on her fiancé’s Twitter account.

One post that appeared under the account name Nathaniel Knight said: “I fantasise about children having sex, sometimes with adults, sometimes with other children, sometimes kidnapped and forced into bad situations.” Ms Challenor announced her engagement to Mr Knight, who lives in America, in January.

The posts clarified that the fantasies were not about real children. “It’s a fantasy, like a child who pretends to be a dragon while their friend is a dragon-slaying knight, or a robber while their friends pretend to be…

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
I wonder if the children in her kiddie sex dreams are transgenders too. lol

Dreaming about kids having sex with other kids is a nice hair raiser.

Kazza

Gold Member
Oct 6, 2018
I wonder if the children in her kiddie sex dreams are transgenders too. lol

Dreaming about kids having sex with other kids is a nice hair raiser.
It's a weird story. It seems that it's her boyfriend fantasising about it. Even the Lib Dems know they need to distance themselves quickly from that kind of shit.

Oct 26, 2018
It's a weird story. It seems that it's her boyfriend fantasising about it. Even the Lib Dems know they need to distance themselves quickly from that kind of shit.
Ah. My mistake. Although you know the old saying "birds of a feather flock together".

Good to see Twitter always being a main source of entertainment. No wonder media companies say people are cutting the cord. Who needs to watch network TV shows when you got Joe Public doing stupid shit on Twitter? lol

The inquiries are understood to include child sex fantasies that were posted on her fiancé’s Twitter account.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
The GLAAD report issued a final challenge to the television industry:
GLAAD is calling on the industry to ensure that 20 percent of series regular characters on primetime scripted broadcast series are LGBTQ by 2025. Further, we would challenge all platforms to make sure that within the next two years, half of LGBTQ characters on every platform are people of color. While broadcast has actually hit this mark two years in a row, cable and streaming have yet to reach this goal. These two steps are key moves towards ensuring that entertainment reflects the world in which it is created and the audience who consumes it.
according to a 2017 Gallup survey that conducted “telephone interviews with a random sample of 340,604 U.S. adults,” only 4.5% of the U.S. population identify as LGBT.
In 2019, Gallup asked respondents: “Just your best guess, what percent of Americans today would you say are gay or lesbian?”

The average respondent believed that 23.6% of the population is gay or lesbian. Broken down further, 35% guessed that the gay and lesbian population was “more than 25%”; 19% guessed that it was between “20% to 25%”; 10% guessed that it was “15% to less than 20%”; and 14% guessed that it was “10% to less than 15%.”

Screw it, why not 50%? 75%?

• LOL

Xenon

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

It's bad all over though, except maybe Eastern Europe. Guys like Orban aren't afraid to stand up to the EU on mass islamic migration. Sweden is the worst because they have so few native citizens to begin with and they took on way too many migrants with incompatible culture and beliefs that are quickly replacing Swedish ones. But Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Germany, the UK aren't too far behind Sweden.

• Thoughtful

Greedings

May 23, 2016
It's bad all over though, except maybe Eastern Europe. Guys like Orban aren't afraid to stand up to the EU on mass islamic migration. Sweden is the worst because they have so few native citizens to begin with and they took on way too many migrants with incompatible culture and beliefs that are quickly replacing Swedish ones. But Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Germany, the UK aren't too far behind Sweden.
is it really? I live in Germany and have never felt safer in my whole life.

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Decided to do some quick research:

As of August 2018, the population of Sweden was estimated to be 10.2 million people,
According to the government agency Statistics Sweden, the number of immigrants born in all of Asia (including the Middle East) rose from just 1,000 in 1950 to 295,000 in 2003
Population little increases during 2004–2012 have mainly been attributed to immigration from Muslim-majority countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Somalia. This implies a larger influx of Muslim immigrants as opposed to any other religious group.
According to a 2012 survey there were 1 473 256 foreign born within the country making up 15% of the population
As of 2017, Statistics Sweden reported that around 2,439,007 or 24.1% of the inhabitants of Sweden were from a foreign background: that is, each such person either had been born abroad or had been born in Sweden to two parents who themselves had both been born abroad.[25] Also taking into account people with only one parent born abroad, this number increases to almost a third in 2017.[26]

I am not against immigration. I think it's a hard nut to crack, because you don't want it to be a drain on your own social safety nets, and you also don't necessarily want to brain drain developing countries. Add in birth rates, crime, and soon it's a more a landmine than a topic of discussion.

But holy crap. Almost 25% and growing,

At what point is Sweden no longer Sweden?

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013
Decided to do some quick research:

I am not against immigration. I think it's a hard nut to crack, because you don't want it to be a drain on your own social safety nets, and you also don't necessarily want to brain drain developing countries. Add in birth rates, crime, and soon it's a more a landmine than a topic of discussion.

But holy crap. Almost 25% and growing,

At what point is Sweden no longer Sweden?
Remember that foreign born stats don't include the muslims born in Sweden so the number is much higher.

There's parts of towns, the so called no-go zones, that government officials such as postmen won't enter because they been attacked too many times.

Even a muslim immigrant in the government says it's way too much:

Dec 25, 2018
Manchester, England
What is it with these Transgender FtMs who are secretly using their Gender problems to enable Paedophilia?

My god it is scary these days.

Breakage

Mar 3, 2014

Deriance Ra'Shaiel Hughes

Popeyesworker who 'body-slammed' a customer, 55, leaving her with a broken leg and six broken ribs is arrested as it's revealed altercation happened because she was charged twice for her $13.11 meal

Boss Mog

Dec 12, 2013

Deriance Ra'Shaiel Hughes

Popeyesworker who 'body-slammed' a customer, 55, leaving her with a broken leg and six broken ribs is arrested as it's revealed altercation happened because she was charged twice for her $13.11 meal
You can easily kill somebody if you body slam them on a hard floor and they hit their head. Hopefully he is charged with attempted murder.